Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael's death.

So very very sorry for the loss of Mike.

I have tears while reading this...we are always here for you hun! And like others said, It's not your fault and we all argue at a certain point. BIG your way.

I am just so, so sorry. I wish I had better words to say than that. My heart is aching for you.

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Hugs and Prayers go out to you, i am so sorry your going through this

There is no way you could have know those would be your last words to him. Because he loved you so much, he knew that it was in frustration talking and you never would have meant to say it. I'm sorry that you can't place your arms around him, but he's with you and your babies now in a very special way, at all times of day and night. Take the time to say whatever you'd like to him - he's listening.

5 Angels: EDD 8-07, 1-21-09, 9-25-09, 1-17-10 (twin), 9-24-12

ovarian cancer survivor. Praying for STC & APA angels

I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
    If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm - Bruce Barton

Hugs... I really want to be by your side and give you a warm hug. Sweetheart, its not your fault. ALL couples have these kind of arguments. It is not your fault. He had to go and it is sad that argument happened just before it. You HAVE TO be strong. You need to cope and find happiness in the kids. The kids need you twice as much now and you really have to stand up to their expectations.

Your Mikey is watching you from above...make him happy and proud by being the best momma on earth for his kids.

Love and hugs.

Feel free to message me any time you feel like talking. or just post. we are always there to listen. Anytime- anything.
    Tulipz
    Me (28), DH (29)and Atulyaa(1)

My little peanut was born on 15-July-2008

So many hugs... I can't stop crying after reading your post. Don't blame yourself. He knew you loved him.
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

The pain eventually dims but he will always be in your heart and on your mind. this time is hard. When Tristan died, that morning before I dropped him off I was fustrated and never told him I loved him. I didn't realize that was going to be the last time I saw him alive.

You are in our prayers
    Proud mom of an Tristan Asher 10-1-08 ~ 2-24-09 due to vax's

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain but I'm in tears just reading this post. Don't blame yourself...It was his time. And I'm sure he knew you love him and you were just tired from having a new baby in the house.
    I hope you find peace

~* How wonderful life is, now you're in the world *~

You've been on my mind ever since reading your post yesterday afternoon. I prayed for you constantly last night and will continue to do so. Wish I could do more.

Hugs to you!
    Angela, Andrew & Nicholas

Three sweet angels in heaven

I've done this before but I will NEVER do it again after reading this. I'm so sorry for you and for your family. I know the guilt must be horrible but my guess is he knew you loved him...love him....
    ~Guess who runs our house~

I just saw this, have been away from APA for some time. I am so very sorry, this is heartbreaking.
    Matthew and Christian 28 weeks 11/24/08 We are 3 years old

You and your children are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Cathy, Mommy to Genevieve and Agnes

LisaJ2224 Guest

Just thinking about you today, Kristia.

Kristia PM me. I have been there.

I am so sorry for what you are going through.

He knew you loved him.

Oh, Krista. I haven't been on this site in a long long time. But, when I saw your name ... and your post ... I knew there was a reason i came on. I'm so very sorry for your loss, honey. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Amy Dawn
    Mama to Boogie and Boo ♡

its not your fault, there is no way...
    he knew you loved him...

and you know you do...

i hope/pray you get the strength to overcome this...

Thanks gals. Tommorow makes 4 months. Longest and shortest four months of my life.. I have no idea how I'm supposed to make it years like this. It's unfathomable.
    I'm Kristia, widowed wife of my wonderful, sweet Michael (Feb 25, 1978 - Apr 1, 2010)
    and we are the proud parents of 5yr old Charlotte and 1yr old Maverick.

LisaJ2224 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bugszy View Post
    Thanks gals. Tommorow makes 4 months. Longest and shortest four months of my life.. I have no idea how I'm supposed to make it years like this. It's unfathomable.
    Big squishy hugs, mama. Thinking about you, as always.

hugs momma!!! thinking of you always.

FAMILY- Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
    Me-Gabs(27)+ DH-B(25)= David and Daniella 11/13/2009

I was just thinking about you and your kids today!!! I cannot even think of what you are going through but wanted to let you know that you are a very strong and wonderful woman and mother and wife!!! Lots of hugs and prayers

Me(26), DH(26),DD Alexia 12/25/02,DS Frankie 7/9/06,DS David 2/8/10

Thank you, ladies. Me and the kids greatly appreciate your thoughts.
    I'm Kristia, widowed wife of my wonderful, sweet Michael (Feb 25, 1978 - Apr 1, 2010)
    and we are the proud parents of 5yr old Charlotte and 1yr old Maverick.

thank you for sharing your heart, your pain and your honesty with us. You have faced what no woman should and I admire you. I will pray for you and the kids tonight.
    Me-34, DH-53 TTC-2yrs, 6 IUIs, on 1st IVF cycle praying for twins!

I'm so sorry for ur loss. I think of your family often and it breaks my heart. I too will be praying for you tonight

I think of you often and pray.... hugs to you and your beautiful kiddos.. much love to you and your little ones.

FAMILY- Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
    Me-Gabs(27)+ DH-B(25)= David and Daniella 11/13/2009

Thinking of you -