Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Movies to Avoid

I am usually not on this but, I wanted to add Revolutionary Road is a movie to avoid with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winselt. It contains a home abortion.

Four Christmases (Pregnancy)

Trainspotting has a disturbing scene where they do drugs in front of a baby, and one guy trips out and has twisted visions of the baby that make me very upset!

It's not a movie, but it was a little difficult for me because it was unexpected...the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago has an exhibit of embryonic and fetal development using real, preserved models in jars from a 4-cell morula to a 37wk term baby.

So if you go to the MSI human development exhibit expecting to see a warm fuzzy video with lullabies and intra-uterine camera footage of living babies in their safe, warm, watery environment like I was...be cautioned (they do have a video but I didn't watch it...I just wanted to move along to the next exhibit asap).

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    It's not a movie, but it was a little difficult for me because it was unexpected...the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago has an exhibit of embryonic and fetal development using real, preserved models in jars from a 4-cell morula to a 37wk term baby.

So if you go to the MSI human development exhibit expecting to see a warm fuzzy video with lullabies and intra-uterine camera footage of living babies in their safe, warm, watery environment like I was...be cautioned (they do have a video but I didn't watch it...I just wanted to move along to the next exhibit asap).
    I remember the controversy when they put up the exhibit.... Sorry you had to see that

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon