Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Nicholas

My precious boy Tyler would have been a month old today - I'm having such a hard time today. I should be taking his monthly picture with the stuffed tiger like I did with big sister Abbie not mourning the loss of my boy .

I'm so very very sorry sweetie! Big

Co-sleeping, baby-wearing, bfing, pumping, working ft mama.

I'm so sorry.

i am so so sorry. Y'all are in my prayers

Today is your due date my precious Tyler and I'm so sad that I'm left to mourn for you on this day .

I'm so very sorry hon, my thoughts and prayers are with you today and always!

Co-sleeping, baby-wearing, bfing, pumping, working ft mama.

It's been one month since we lost you Tyler - Mommy misses you so much

Big Hugs!!!! So many thoughts and prayers for you!

Today would have been your first Christmas and it is so breaking my heart that you're not here with us . I love you so much Tyler...

Lisa DD 16, DS 12, DS 9, DD 5, DD 2, and...

Oh my heart is just breaking for you and your family, i have tears in my eyes from reading this. Please know that prayers are going out to you and your family, and i pray you find peace and happiness soon.

Erica, your story and pictures are beautiful. I am so, so sorry that you had such a short time with Tyler. My heart hurts for you and your family.
    Sam Miles * 8.13.06 Wyatt Alexander * 3.26.09

He is a gorgeous baby, he was so lucky to have such an incredible mother, who loved & cared for him.....I pray that you & your family find peace & happiness.

Tyler - you would have been 2 months old today - I love you always and miss you so much...

I bet he's tellin' all the other angels in heaven how he has the greatest momma ever!!! Hope you are doing well, happy 2 months Mr Tyler!
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

I'm so sorry, mama....I can only imagine how heartbreaking of an ordeal this has been for you. Happy 2 mo's sweet Tyler.

Mommy to Anthony, born at 34 1/2 weeks on 5/11/09 and 3 Angels: M/C 12/2010, 3/2011, 6/2011

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm so sorry. He was beautiful.
    Chris

I am so sorry for the loss of your handsome baby boy. May God continue to give you strength and help you and your family get through this difficult time.
    Brianna(5-17-06) Alexis(07-31-09) Caylee(2-18-11)

So sorry Thinking of you all.

It's been two months since we lost you Tyler and I miss you so much . I wonder what you would like now and what you'd be doing now and I grieve for the fact that big sister Abbie won't get to grow up with you - she was such a proud big sister...

big hugs!!!!

I am so so sorry for the loss of Tyler, my heart aches for you.

Thank you for sharing your story. My heart breaks for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and I wish you strength and comfort.

Happy 3 months my precious angel - Mommy misses you so much...

omg i am almost in tears! thats so sad & he was a handsome little boy too. im sorry for your loss.

It's been 3 months since you passed away in Mom and Dad's arms Tyler and we miss you so much

My heart breaks for you.

OMG, sweetie.. I just read this... I am in tears here at work... I am soo sorry... prayers going to u and ur family.