Thread: Grandpa Rex

Unhappy Grandpa Rex

Grandpa Rex passed away on May 21st 2014 many of you were all very supportive when I mentioned this in the Ranting selection and how I spoke
    him in random too. Today as I bought a card for my Father I knew something was missing it was a card for Grandpa Rex that I bought for him yearly for Father's Day though probably not a tradition thing to do I did it every year. Tomorrow's Father's Day and today I am remembering missing my Grandpa.

I'm sorry.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I'm so sorry Lindsay! I always buy a card for my grandpa too.
    Jennifer

Lindsay. My kids always gave their grandpa a Father's Day card, too. Katie's kindergarten class made Father's Day cards at school. Even though it clearly says "Dad" on it, she said she's giving it to Grandpa since she doesn't have a dad at home. She said her teacher said that that would be all right to do. Then today, we went out to get her some GOOD earrings (her ears are infected and apparently she can only wear the GOOD stuff according to the doctor), and she wanted to buy Grandpa a Father's Day present. I tried to steer her away from ties because DH has a ton of them, but she insisted that's what she wanted to buy him. She picked it out all by herself.
    Lynne, Grandma to three beautiful girls and one handsome little man!

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBabe View Post
    Lindsay. My kids always gave their grandpa a Father's Day card, too. Katie's kindergarten class made Father's Day cards at school. Even though it clearly says "Dad" on it, she said she's giving it to Grandpa since she doesn't have a dad at home. She said her teacher said that that would be all right to do. Then today, we went out to get her some GOOD earrings (her ears are infected and apparently she can only wear the GOOD stuff according to the doctor), and she wanted to buy Grandpa a Father's Day present. I tried to steer her away from ties because DH has a ton of them, but she insisted that's what she wanted to buy him. She picked it out all by herself.
    That's so sweet of her. I have a good relationship with my dad so I am thankful for that and my paternal grandfather that's still living and in good health which I am very thankful for him too. BTW- on the earrings you can go get some of theses I've only been able to wear them VS the "cheap" kind. http://www.sallybeauty.com/Studex-He...d.html#start=2 The studex is amazing. I never have problems with them.
    I got my earrings pierced at age 7 so about 18 years ago. They are awesome and a fair price, they have minis too. I get Sophia the minis.