Thread: So heartbroken...

Default So heartbroken...

ETA...pg was confirmed not viable at my 8wk u/s .

I have an in-office MVA (manual vacuum aspiration) scheduled for Tuesday, Jan 7th. I'm glad they got me in quickly so my body can start the healing process.

I stopped taking progesterone 3 days ago and so far, no bleeding/cramping like I expected but I'm glad my body seems to be holding off...hoping it continues until Tuesday.

I'm feeling ready to move on and looking forward to what God has in store for us in 2014 . Reflecting on the last year of ttc and the resultant 4 losses is hard, but I'm hopeful and optimistic that this will be our baby year .

The next step after the mva is waiting for my betas to drop...praying that happens quickly so we can get back in the ttc saddle asap.

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 01-04-2014 at 04:08 PM.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I am so heartbroken for you. This is so unfair. I know that nothing I say can mend your broken heart. Just know that you are in my prayers. 😳

I am very heartbroken for you Kelly! You are such a sweet and loving mom and I am really hoping you'll be able to have the amount of children you want. Thinking of you and your family!!

I hope the u/s shows a very different result. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am so sorry, Kelly. I am sending prayers up that next week's u/s shows a healthy bean. I cannot imagine going through this once, let alone as many times as you have.

Thing 1 (7), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

I just want you to know I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Like babypayne said, nothing we say can mend your broken heart - but we are all here for you

Oh gosh. I'm so very, very sorry. I understand the pain of loss, though I admit that I can't imagine what it's like to have suffered it so often. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Thank you ladies♥

I deleted my op...feeling too vulnerable...your replies mean the world to me though .

I re-edited my OP with an update . I'm sorry for the roller-coaster with editing and re-editing, lol...my emotions have been all over the place. I appreciate your understanding !

I am so sorry Kelly for your loss but I am really glad that your dr is moving hinges along faster this time instead of what happened last time.

Thank you Liza ! I was so so so glad when they mentioned the mva...even dh who was with me spoke up and said with my tendency to retain tissue it sounds like our best option. I'm thankful I'll be able to move on more quickly this time. Praying the aspiration is complete and my betas cooperate by dropping quickly.

Last time was just crazy...never want to go through anything like that again !!

It'll be nice to not feel pg anymore...it's fine when I've got a healthy bean but tougher to cope with in my current situation.

In 48hrs I'll be home and recovering...can't get here soon enough .

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Thank you Liza ! I was so so so glad when they mentioned the mva...even dh who was with me spoke up and said with my tendency to retain tissue it sounds like our best option. I'm thankful I'll be able to move on more quickly this time. Praying the aspiration is complete and my betas cooperate by dropping quickly.

Last time was just crazy...never want to go through anything like that again !!

It'll be nice to not feel pg anymore...it's fine when I've got a healthy bean but tougher to cope with in my current situation.

In 48hrs I'll be home and recovering...can't get here soon enough .
    Thinking of you Kelly! I hope you don't have in troubles with the weather in a couple of days when you go.

Thank you Lindsay!!

It's looking pretty bad out there (well, it's actually beautiful to look at, lol, just not-so-good to drive in) but hopefully they'll have everything nicely plowed by Tuesday morning . My oldest DD will be driving me home (they're doing "twilight sleep" anesthetic)...she's a good driver but the expressway we're taking can get crazy even without snow (it's the main route from Chicago to Detroit). Going to pray our way there and back!!

I just can't wait for it all to be done with. If things go well, I'm spending the weekend up north with the kids at my SIL's...the distraction will be nice

Sad day today...wanting to move forward but knowing after tomorrow I won't be pg anymore. Not that I want this to continue...just that I wish things could have ended with a healthy bean.

Hoping it won't be much longer until we catch our "good egg"

I'm hoping tomorrow goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Kelly, just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and sending you prayers. Take care and be safe on the rodes tomorrow.

Mary

Thank you ladies !!