Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Who Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by dylanheyne View Post
    Hi everyone! I know it's weird that a soon to be father will join your forum but I need to because I want to learn more on what my wife is going through... Hope I am still welcome.
    Of course you are welcome! There are men on this site, so you aren't alone. We are all here for a resource, support, advice, etc to each other.
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

My name is Bekah & I am mom to Caleb & Shiloh.
    I was on here ALL the time & then I took quite a long break when we moved to California. It's been a couple years since I've really posted. I've popped in a bit but I'm ready to come back. so yay

"here's to the memories, these are my souvenirs" Switchfoot

The name is Bond....

My full name is Sujatha, but no one calls me that (except for one friend who does it on purpose to annoy me), and I go by Suja. My handle is what it because I'm really creative that way.

Debbie
    ~Debbie~

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    Debbie
    Hi

I haven't 'seen' you on here in awhile. Congrats on the pregnancy

Just thought I would pop in and say hi: I am hoping to start posting a bit more here and there...Krista as said above! Missed u guys!

Our angels lost but not forgotten.

Hi I was looking for mother-related forums and found this. Seems like a great forum I can relate to. My name is Cherry Mae. :-)

I'm Liz. I have an 8 month old daughter. I decided to join the cmmunity because I find it fun to read threads here and possibly hope to mingle with you ladies. I'm from the Philippines.

I'm Jen. I've been posting in the TTC/STC room for years, but not so much in this room. Lame I know
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Hi everyone.
    Last edited by ratp; 07-14-2013 at 01:23 PM.

I'm Caroline, mother to 3, and expecting #4. I've been here off and on for a while but never posted much in this room. As the kids get older I find myself looking for more advice!

Hollie here

I'm more of a stalker then a poster but I love APA.
    Hollie(32) & DH- Ken(33)DD1- Autumn DD2- Raegan