Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ultrasounds

ok here is week 18 Ultrasound. I will have my 22 week one this Thursday.. they are watching cause I have a low lying placenta and they are monitoring that to make sure it moves or I will have to have a csection. Also Baby Isabella has some cysts on her brain.. which they say is very common and I should worry or get stressed.

Smile

First ultrasound at 11 weeks

Todays avatar was brought to you by shirtwoot!

-Sneaks in here -

First ultrasound, 11 weeks and three days! Sorry about the quality used the web cam to take a picture

Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Loramah View Post
    -Sneaks in here -

First ultrasound, 11 weeks and three days! Sorry about the quality used the web cam to take a picture

So happy for you Lor. YAY!!!!

henrietta reno Guest

Red face new girl on the block need to chat..

well i have an ultra sound of my recent pregnancy it was a beautiful little girl but unfortunately i went in preterm laborat 23 weeks and she didnt have a chance,so im trying(were trying)to have another,needed a few tips from a woman willing to be a big sis advice giver or mom which ever fits...my menstral cycle always starts on the 1st and ends 3 to 4 days later,due to depo shots ive been off balance cycle wise but can garuntee a menstral by th3 1st so any advice on how and when to try and make it happen make this happen for me????

Quote Originally Posted by henrietta reno View Post
    well i have an ultra sound of my recent pregnancy it was a beautiful little girl but unfortunately i went in preterm laborat 23 weeks and she didnt have a chance,so im trying(were trying)to have another,needed a few tips from a woman willing to be a big sis advice giver or mom which ever fits...my menstral cycle always starts on the 1st and ends 3 to 4 days later,due to depo shots ive been off balance cycle wise but can garuntee a menstral by th3 1st so any advice on how and when to try and make it happen make this happen for me????
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You've come to the right place. I hope you find the support you need here. This place has helped me SO much over the past year with many failed IUIs and going thru IVF finally. The ladies in here really are a wealth of wisdom and experience. And for me, just reading their posts have helped me not feel alon thoughout all of this tough stuff called life.
    Me-34, DH-53 TTC-2yrs, 6 IUIs, on 1st IVF cycle praying for twins!