Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultrasounds

I know, he is adorable! But I hope he doesnt suck his thumb when he is born, it took my aunt 7 years to finally stop when she was younger! He does like his hands by his face alot though, we have had 2 ultrasounds and both times he was covering his face.

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I know, he is adorable! But I hope he doesnt suck his thumb when he is born, it took my aunt 7 years to finally stop when she was younger! He does like his hands by his face alot though, we have had 2 ultrasounds and both times he was covering his face.
    Several of my younger siblings have been thumb suckers. My youngest brother is 8 and he is still doing it here and there. Mostly when he gets really tired and isn't thinking about it.

LisaJ2224 Guest

Here is my little thumbsucker:
    Attached Images Attached Images

In ALL of my sons later U/S starting at around 15W he was sucking his thumbs.. then his toes. We thought we'd have a sucker too but he never did! Once he was born though he was a master at breastfeeding because he had that sucking reflex down to a science. He was an extremely well adjusted baby and soothed himself easily. Surprisingly he never wanted a pacifier either.

They are all beautiful photos! I love U/S photos haha I have a mess of them from my son because though my pregnancy was very normal and uncomplicated he grew very large very quickly and they were always keeping track of his size. Starting at 28W I had weekly U/S.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! I'm so excited for you all. This is totaly what I needed to see today to keep my hopes up about TTC again.
    Me and my boys! 10/17/2010

NMRCDova Guest

5 Weeks
    We had an U/S (due to spotting) and couldn't see anything. [we understood it was way to early so we wern't really expecting much either way]

7 Weeks
    we saw the heartbeat for the first time

10 weeks

12 weeks

Suprise U/S 17 weeks

23 Weeks

Heres my little dancer. The u/s tech was so nice and she just kinda stood there watching and let me watch for a long time while baby was just a wigglin around. It was like he/she was wigglin it's butt and then would wiggle his/her arms and legs.

Heartbeat was 168 bpm. 9wks 4 dys

eta: oh my, sorry it's so big
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

Quote Originally Posted by CeCe1975 View Post
    Heres my little dancer. The u/s tech was so nice and she just kinda stood there watching and let me watch for a long time while baby was just a wigglin around. It was like he/she was wigglin it's butt and then would wiggle his/her arms and legs.

Heartbeat was 168 bpm. 9wks 4 dys

eta: oh my, sorry it's so big
    So beautiful!!

2/28/13

Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

I'm going to get mine in the morning!! I can't WAIT to post a pic of my little peanut!!

Annette SAHM to Spencer (13) Chloe (9) Lily (3) Cora (21 months)

Here is my first scan, baby measured at 5 weeks and 6 days!! And we got to see the little heartbeat at 102 bpm!!

Last edited by alhardin; 08-26-2009 at 10:58 AM.

tiggerlb Guest

yay growing nicely

Hello Im kinda stalking you and I am soo happy to see everything is going great with the pregnancy - beautiful sono and congrats again ... HH 9months
    Quote Originally Posted by alhardin View Post
    Here is my first scan, baby measured at 5 weeks and 6 days!! And we got to see the little heartbeat at 102 bpm!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellaevi View Post
    Hello Im kinda stalking you and I am soo happy to see everything is going great with the pregnancy - beautiful sono and congrats again ... HH 9months
    Thank you!

Second u/s done at 6 weeks and 5 days...baby measured at 7 weeks 1 day heartrate was between 120-135!! he is growing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alhardin View Post
    Second u/s done at 6 weeks and 5 days...baby measured at 7 weeks 1 day heartrate was between 120-135!! he is growing!!!
    Marsha

[/url]

The photos are so beautiful! Almost brought tears to my eyes since I had my 1st U/s this morning (im 5w2d pregnant) and came out of the clinic feeling a little sad b/c the dr said that she couldnt see anything but a small speck (I guess, as compared to the standard size) Gave me duphaston to strengten the uterine lining & folic acid for the baby. Scheduled for another u/s in 2 weeks, I fervently pray that by then I would be able to post some photos here too.
    Psyche Starr

praying for mscoach77's BFP:pray:

Quote Originally Posted by psyche_starr View Post
    The photos are so beautiful! Almost brought tears to my eyes since I had my 1st U/s this morning (im 5w2d pregnant) and came out of the clinic feeling a little sad b/c the dr said that she couldnt see anything but a small speck (I guess, as compared to the standard size) Gave me duphaston to strengten the uterine lining & folic acid for the baby. Scheduled for another u/s in 2 weeks, I fervently pray that by then I would be able to post some photos here too.
    !! at 5 w 2 days it's still really early, I can't imagine they would see much more then a speck. But they grow REALLY fast in the first few weeks, so by your next u/s I'm sure you will see baby and a heartbeat!! KUP!!

here is our boy

Here are my precious little babies! 10 weeks today!

Sarah (32) & Scott (34) Married Feb 2003 And finally after 4.5 years of struggle, 3 IUIs, Clomid and one IVF...OUR TWINS ARE HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by spatrickgreene View Post
    Here are my precious little babies! 10 weeks today!
    BEAUTIFUL little babies!!

2/28/13

All the LO's are looking great! Here's my first u/s pic, taken yesterday! (Head in upper right, rear in lower left.)

Last edited by pumpkinpeejays; 09-21-2009 at 09:35 AM.
    Leigh(36)/Matt(40)/Sonja Lily(4)/Damien Andrew(1.5)

tiggerlb Guest

These were my one I had when I was 11 Weeks and 6 Days and I thought I saw a weenie the then and thought it was a boy.

Here Are the one From today when I was 19 Weeks 3 Days
    boy circled
    Boy

spine shotToesShot

Baby boy opening mouth
    Arm Shot

So good to see all of you progressing so nicely.

8 Weeks!
    Last edited by alhardin; 09-11-2009 at 07:24 PM.

tiggerlb Guest

Your baby is looking good

Here are the two pictures, sorry they're so bad. Every picture picked up the flash from the camera.

Beautiful Baby Denayshia!

Here's some of ours.

7 weeks 5 days - 4-22-09

11weeks 6 days - 5-19-09

16 weeks 6 days - 6-23-09

19 weeks 6 days - 7-14-09

29 weeks - 9-16-09
    Smiling Yawning Playing with toes
    Me:Christine(PCOS)32Dh Sean 34 DS:Bryce Lewis born 10-7-09DS#2Evan Kristopher born 6-19-11

Mine's in my siggy. She's 17 weeks 2 days.
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

Here's my girl at 18w3d

I love this last pic. She's stretchin but it looks like she's laughing.

12 week ultrasound.
    Ryan Craig - Born 4/6/10.