Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 67

Thread: Ultrasounds

  1. #1

    Default Ultrasounds

    Just wondering if you ladies want to share the ultrasounds here??

    I know you post them in your DD areas, but that is A LOT of places to check!
    So, if you wanna can you please post them here?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,891

    Default

    I'm hoping to have one on the 28th. I'll be more than happy to post it.
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Awesome idea Jae.

    P.S. I feel like I am stalking you today.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CeCe1975 View Post
    I'm hoping to have one on the 28th. I'll be more than happy to post it.
    You know I wanna see! Is it bad, that I just marked that on my calendar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Awesome idea Jae.

    P.S. I feel like I am stalking you today.
    It's okay!

  5. #5

    Default

    i am having one on friday- hopefully everything looks good and i will post a pic
    KEVIN (5.5) & MATTHEW (4)

  6. #6

    Default

    6 wks 1 day

    10 weeks 5 days

    21 weeks 1 day


    Its awesome to see them grow!!
    Cassie (27) DH, Rusty (29), DD, Marlee Jay (3)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cassie03_03 View Post
    6 wks 1 day

    10 weeks 5 days

    21 weeks 1 day


    Its awesome to see them grow!!
    Aww that is so cool Cassie!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,406

    Talking

    Jae- this really is a cute idea... hunting everyone down in different DD rooms is a pain

    Here are my u/s from this pregnancy.... which is going great so far, thank goodness!


    7w 3d


    9w 3d



    12w 5d


    16w


    20w
    8.6 yrs strong!! Brittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)

    12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    Jae- this really is a cute idea... hunting everyone down in different DD rooms is a pain

    Here are my u/s from this pregnancy.... which is going great so far, thank goodness!


    7w 3d


    9w 3d



    12w 5d


    16w


    20w
    OMG! Brittany! I am crying after seeing them. He is sooo cute!! I just can not wait til he is here!

  10. #10

    Default GREAT IDEA JAE!! Here's mine so far...

    GREAT IDEA JAE!! Here's mine so far...

    6 weeks 5 days
    Heartbeat rate 111 (was able to see & hear heartbeat w/vaginal ultrasound!)
    baby measuring .53cm


    7 weeks 3 days
    heartbeat much more visible (this u/s machine doesn't calculate bpm)
    measuring 1.07cm (crown to rump)


    10 weeks 4 days
    measuring 3.66cm
    wasn't able to hear the heartbeat with this u/s machine, but we saw the baby moving all around which was exciting!

  11. #11
    lillybearsmom Guest

    Default

    SO CUTE!!!! Love it, ladies!!!

  12. #12

    Default

    YAY, YAY, YAY!!!

    L-O-V-E seeing all the Graduate updates!

    Sara(31), Chris(31), DS Jackson, & DD Becca


  13. #13

    Default

    I'm having my first ultrasound on Monday. HOPEFULLY we can see the heartbeat! I'll post pics later that day.
    Jodi (36) & Tim (44) - married Nov 2001. DS (5 years old), DD#1 (3 years old) & DD#2 (March 2010). 3 angels that left me too soon

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi_P View Post
    I'm having my first ultrasound on Monday. HOPEFULLY we can see the heartbeat! I'll post pics later that day.
    Such a week full of excitement!!

  15. #15

    Default

    I have had 3 ultrasounds but i can't figure out where to scan them in. I don't want to do it at work and i don't have a scanner at home

  16. #16
    lillybearsmom Guest

    Default u/s pics...

    here are my u/s pics from the beginning until now

    6 weeks


    7 weeks


    8 weeks


    11 weeks

  17. #17

    Default

    I am just blown away by all of these u/s pics. Thanks for posting them, ladies! Stalking ya'll

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emma1978 View Post
    I have had 3 ultrasounds but i can't figure out where to scan them in. I don't want to do it at work and i don't have a scanner at home
    I simply took a picture of my u/s pictures with my digital camera, so no need to scan if you have a digital camera and can play with it that way.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jae View Post
    You know I wanna see! Is it bad, that I just marked that on my calendar?
    Not bad at all Jae

    Here's by little bean from today, 6w3d. Heartbeat was 122 bpm. Not too great of a pic, but hopefully I'll be getting some later and better ones. I'm in love all over again.



    Sorry if it comes out big.
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

  20. #20

    Default


    I am sooo excited!!!
    There a wittle baby in there!!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,340

    Default

    Such beautiful babies ladies!!! Great to see so many updates & U/S pics! Congratulations everyone!
    ​​


  22. #22

    Default

    I love this thread Jae what a great idea! All the u/s pics are so awsome!! Now we just need a belly thread in here for ALL the due date rooms to post in

    Annette SAHM to Spencer (13) Chloe (9) Lily (3) Cora (21 months)



  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    here are my u/s pics from the beginning until now

    6 weeks


    7 weeks


    8 weeks


    11 weeks
    OMG, they are just too cute!!!! I just love seeing these!!


  24. #24

    Default

    Ladies, your babies are all soooooo cute, thanks so much for sharing them with us!! Hopefully soon i will have my own u/s pic to share!!


  25. #25
    lillybearsmom Guest

    Default

    TWINS AT 12 WEEKS!!!


  26. #26
    lillybearsmom Guest

    Default

    Thanks, Onmymind!! XOXO

  27. #27

    Default

    Loving all the pictures.


    My Four Little Angels

  28. #28

    Default

    Here is our most recent ultrasound.




    He is pretty much hugging the placenta in both of them lol.


  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    Here is our most recent ultrasound.




    He is pretty much hugging the placenta in both of them lol.
    Awww he looks like he's sucking his thumb! How cute! My mom tells me that when she had a sono with me, I was sucking my thumb, which I never did after I was born. :-)



  30. #30
    lillybearsmom Guest

    Default

    Christian looks so cute sucking his thumb in there!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •