Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderators

Yep! Welcome! You two are cute.

lilbunnie Guest

I hope posting this isn't inappropriate, but here goes. I have gone to "Edit Profile" in the Control Panel and edited my profile. I accidentally typed in 2012 for birth year, a mistake I make often for some reason. So, I sent an email to Admin to have it corrected and am waiting on that (no pressure, just stating). However, my profile info won't show up. Nor will my signature edits. I've tried and tried, and I'm sure I'm in the right place, but I keep hitting "save" and getting a "no subscribed threads" page. I really don't understand. Can someone clarify? I've tried the options that drop down both from the Profile link near my name in the top and the "Forum Actions" --> "Edit Profile" link. Is there a third link hidden somewhere that I'm not seeing? My corrected date of birth saved, but nothing else. Thank you in advance!!

Sounds like it is a birth year issue. PM me or one of the other mods with the correct birth date and we will see what we can do to take care of it. You are showing up as a "guest" because of the incorrect birth year, and because you are a guest your signature, etc. won't work.

ETA: I checked your account information and it looks as though your actual birthday/year did save properly (it doesn't say 2012 anymore). There have been a number of accounts like this and unfortunately the only solution has been to delete the original account and create a new one that has the correct birthdate from the beginning. Try creating a new account, and then let a mod know and we will have the original account deleted.
    Last edited by Gwenn; 05-29-2012 at 11:57 AM.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

lilbunnie Guest

Aw, I'm gonna lose my name. *pout* Oh well. It was my dumb mistake.

I'll go make a new one. Thanks for responding!

~Jennie

Is there a way to change my user name with having to sign up again?
    Cassie (27) DH, Rusty (29), DD, Marlee Jay (3)

You can PM a mod to ask to have your user name change. We prefer that people do not have multiple accounts, so we would much rather change your name.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12