Thread: Increased OC Pain this Cycle

Question Increased OC Pain this Cycle

I'm searching the Internet and haven't found an answer to this: I know you can get pg with OCs, and mine are outside the ovary, not in tubes. In the spring I had very bad OC pain, but during the summer it improved. Tis month we DTD more than ever, and I nailed my O on the CBEFM and OPK. I'm due for AF on Monday, but can't tell if my sore bbs are a pre menstrual or pg symptom. I have had lower pelvic/pubic discomfort, but nothing super convincing. Now the OCs are fired up and very painful. Is the OC pain a sign of potential pregnancy???? Or can I just be mistaking that too???

I'm not buying any hpts until Monday, and am trying to stay stress-reduced and calm...because I want a bfp so bad.

Thanks friends!!!
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

I'm not sure but I don't think it is a sign. I hope for your sake it is though!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Ok. Thx!
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

I totally understand how you feel, more than you know. This happens to me almost every month.....it could really be anything. I would wait as long as you can to test, unless you have cheapies and just test for fun. I am trying to convince myself that is what I am doing so I don't get my heart broken. Good Luck and praying for you!!!!
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break