Thread: back again

Default back again

Well ladies Im back again to try again for the last and final time to conceive. We are going to be taking 1500mg Metformin and 300mg of Clomid. We will be taking it days 5-9 and have opk test starting day 14. Hopefully maybe this time around we will finally catch the right egg.

Good luck!!!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Loads of baby dust!!

Good luck!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It is so great to see you back Kim !!!!!

Really hoping and praying this final cycle will bring you a bfp !!!

Welcome back Kim!!! GL with everything and keep us updated!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Good luck!!! Hoping for a BFP for you!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

Welcome back!! I hope this ends in a bfp for you!!

Kim...update???

Thinking of you !

Still waiting for AF to appear she's being stubborn this month. Figure if haven't started by Wednesday I will take a test and see. Haven't even started the clomid due to not getting them until like day 17 of my cycle so just waiting patiently waiting for her to appear. As of today I still have no signs of her showing. I am on day 35 of cycle and usually I start day 29-30 so who knows what's going on. I will keep you all posted. I'm just as eager as with everyone else. I keep telling myself to just hold off on testing because I am not waiting to see the BFN when I do test. I don't want the heartbreak from it either.

Definitely keep us posted! Thinking of you!

Oh sheesh , praying she shows soon so you can get this show on the road !

Well still waiting for the bipolar AF to arrive. Still don't have no symptoms of her showing up and took a test and it was negative. Im waiting patiently but my patience is running out on this waiting. Just wish it would show so I could continue on with baby making.

Ugh! C'mon already you old witchy af!! Someone wants to get some baby makin in!!

Hope she comes soon for you.

Oh SHEESH...that is so frustrating !!!!!!!

really praying she shows soon! Can you ask your RE to call in a round of provera to kick start af?

I had problems last time I was taking provera and thought for sure it was going to kill me with the amount of problems I had so they wont let me take it or anything that helps af along. Just have to wait patiently she says

What a bummer !!!!!!!!!

Cmon af, time to get this show on the road !!!!!!

Ok ladies...wanted to give a update on me. Well the baby making has been put on back burner once again. Found out last Thursday that I have 3 vertebrae's in neck that collapsed so now having to have neck surgery once the surgeon gets back from vacation which he will be back May 5th. Finally at last af showed her face yesterday. So ladies I pray you guys get ur BFP and for us well have to get neck fixed before can join you ladies again. I will keep everyone posted.

Oh Kim, I'm so incredibly sorry you're facing another hurdle !!! That is so frustrating . I'm glad this is getting resolved though before pg since obviously you don't want that kind of ongoing issue during pg and then with an itty bitty post-partum, but I can imagine it's still tough having ttc back-burnered yet again !!!

Thinking of you and really praying your surgery goes well and you heal quickly so you can get back to the baby-making asap !!!!!

Thank you kellyowens. Yes its a lot to take in right now but your right better to get it taken care of now instead of hurting all through pregnancy and through post-partum. We will make it through this but I'm sure I wont be back to ttc until beginning of 2015. They said they have to put 6 pins in and build a cage around it so it stays where its suppose to and so it doesn't move or pinch anymore nerves off. But I will keep everyone posted as to when and how things go. Recovery time is about 16-24 weeks and then after that another maybe 4 months of light duty.

Wow, that is an extensive surgery and long recovery! Praying for smooth sailing though...will be thinking of you for sure !!!

Definitely kup!