Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a pic of yourself

I totally agree. I was okay at it and there were so many other good people!! Somehow I managed to earn it though! I want to get back into it, but I'm afraid if I do, I'll get pg and then I'll have to take a break for a bit.

Is this still going? Well I was in this room back in 07! So here we go again!
    My honeymoon

My last pg

Last week,,, That's my sexy look if your wonderin what I am trying to do with my lips! That's the best I could do

Amber you are adorable, and so is your family! And your sexy look....meooooow! HA HAAA LOL!

Kelly 31/ DH- Ian 34/ DS-Jared 3.5 TTC # 2 since 12/08 - 3 M/C'sMy Ovulation Chart

These are pics of me and DH from yesterday. It was our anniversary and we went to one of our favorite places, the Wichita Zoo.

Cute pics Rachel! Happy Anniversary!

Kelly 31/ DH- Ian 34/ DS-Jared 3.5 TTC # 2 since 12/08 - 3 M/C'sMy Ovulation Chart

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredsmom View Post
    Cute pics Rachel! Happy Anniversary!
    Thank you!

Great pics ladies! You all look beautiful!

Annette SAHM to Spencer (13) Chloe (9) Lily (3) Cora (21 months)

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alhardin View Post
    me yesterday

and me and my little sister yesterday

my hair is finally starting to grow back out. I dont know why I keep cutting it. I always hate it, but it's like I just get tired of it and have to cut it off but then I always regret it Guess it's just more proof that I'm
    and see my little girls art work on the wall behind me? lol and DH's bo staff that he will not put up
    You are one SEXY HOT momma!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    Here is another one of DH and I on my birthday HALLOWEEN! He was Indiana Jones and I was Carie.

OMG!!! Great costume and VERY scary!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

Me and DH a few years back at Kings Island

Getting ready for my wedding in 2001

my baby girl

DH and our little girl

The kids blowing dandilions

My furbaby Poppy

My little boy and our 'big kitty'

Sorry for being a picture ho, lol I get carried away sometimes
    Here is a link to my album if anyone wants to look http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f161/alhardin/
    Your kids are so stinkin' CUTE!!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

I just caught up to seeing all of you ladies pics...So many beautiful ladies on here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    really! We play too! DH plays very little... I use to play daily but now is more like weekly. What server are you guys on? Maybe I will start playing more.
    I'm SOO happy to see that I'm not the only person here who plays WoW! lol

Liam

Thanks Nicole!

Here is a recent picture of me and the kids (from last week)

and a few pics of my recent mishap with a very incompetent phlabotomist
    (day of blood draw)

Five days AFTER blood draw

I have never bruised that bad having blood drawn, my arm didnt' look that bad when i was in the hospital having blood taken every four hours for two days! It knotted up and hurt so bad...it hurt for like three days
    Last edited by alhardin; 07-26-2009 at 05:24 PM.

Holy cow that's some ugly bruising! I draw blood at my job and if I can't feel the vein or have to poke around a whole lot and I know it's going to be a hard poke, I always go get our nurse to do it instead of causing a patient pain for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Holy cow that's some ugly bruising! I draw blood at my job and if I can't feel the vein or have to poke around a whole lot and I know it's going to be a hard poke, I always go get our nurse to do it instead of causing a patient pain for no reason.
    I have GREAT veins. Honesty I get compliments almost every time I'm stuck on what great veins I have so I KNOW she did not need to stick the vein she stuck. Anyone with common sense knows to stick in the center not on the side becuase it's less painful in the center. She also used one of the biggest (fattest) needles I have ever seen in my life. For ONE vial of blood. I always look away becuase I dont like to see them stick me so I didn't see how big the needle was until she stuck me and it hurt SO bad I had to look. I get poked often and I'm used to it, but this was honestly worse then having an IV done I felt like I was going to throw up, and I walked out of there dizzy because of the pain. I'm not a baby when it comes to pain either.
    Last edited by alhardin; 07-26-2009 at 07:12 PM.

I have GREAT veins. Honesty I get compliments almost every time I'm stuck on what great veins I have so I KNOW she did not need to stick the vein she stuck. Anyone with common sense knows to stick in the center not on the side becuase it's less painful in the center. She also used one of the biggest (fattest) needles I have ever seen in my life. For ONE vial of blood. I always look away becuase I dont like to see them stick me so I didn't see how big the needle was until she stuck me and it hurt SO bad I had to look. I get poked often and I'm used to it, but this was honestly worse then having an IV done
    She must have used and 18 gage. We have those but I never use them. One of our nurses prefers them but they kind of freak me out. I feel like I'm sticking a nail into someone. She must have been inexperienced to not go for the middle. At least you know who to avoid next time.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    She must have used and 18 gage. We have those but I never use them. One of our nurses prefers them but they kind of freak me out. I feel like I'm sticking a nail into someone. She must have been inexperienced to not go for the middle. At least you know who to avoid next time.
    Yeah I have never had anyone go for anything other then the butterfly, but when I saw what she had stuck in my arm I was like "OMG that is a freaking huge needle" and her response was 'oh well it doesn't go in all the way' I was like I know it doesn't but it's as big around as an IV drip tube! stupid lady!

What a great idea! Everyone is so pretty! Buyt I don't have any recent photo.

lillybearsmom Guest

ANNETTE!!!! You all look OH SO CUTE in the pic! I cant get over how cute your kids are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all look so happy in that pic and then i saw the ones of the bruises! CRAP, that must've hurt!!! You werent exaggerating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    ANNETTE!!!! You all look OH SO CUTE in the pic! I cant get over how cute your kids are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all look so happy in that pic and then i saw the ones of the bruises! CRAP, that must've hurt!!! You werent exaggerating!!!
    Thanks Nicole You always say the sweetest things! we were out in the front, the kids were riding their bikes in the driveway and I had to force them to come sit long enough for a pic

lillybearsmom Guest

LOL!!! Looks like you and the kids have a blast. BTW, stay away from that "incompetent phlabotomist"!!!

Here are a few pics me with my hair a few days ago, another after I got it chopped off. My DH (29) and Me (27) at Shiller Park for engagment photos. We also have three four legged kids Maggie, Homer and Caela.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Deanna your hair looks great! It looked good dark and long but it looks good highlighted as well!

Thanks, I chickened out about six weeks ago, but I went for it this time. Saves me a lot of time in the morning lol.

Deanna, your hair looks beautiful!
    What cute engagement photos!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

Cute pics, Deanna!

lillybearsmom Guest

Default Vegas pics...

DH AND I IN LAS VEGAS THIS PAST JULY...'09
    Last edited by lillybearsmom; 07-30-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    DH AND I IN LAS VEGAS THIS PAST JULY...
    Aaaaahhhh! I want to go to Las Vegas again!!!!
    Beautiful photos!
    (and handsome husband)
    Me - 32. DS - 8. TTC #2 for 3 years.
    Clomid 4 cycles - BFN. June '09 - Clomid+IUI#1 - BFN. August '09 - injectibles+IUI#2 - BFN.

lillybearsmom Guest

Thanks, CatKat!!