Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a pic of yourself

aw thanks,
    I just love everyones pictures. you are all very lovley ladies.

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/11/05/2010]

Here's me with my new hair cut. I cut 7 1/2-8 inches off last weekend! That's a lot of hair! I feel so much lighter! :-)

Oh, Rachel! I <3 your new haircut! It's very flattering on you.
    Amber (32), DH Jody (25)

8w0d ultrasound

Quote Originally Posted by lynny006 View Post
    Photo from my wedding on 3-31-07

DH and I last Christmas

My fur-babies, Sadie and Ozzie

DH and I at Ruby Beach in Western Washington (beautiful!)

I helped bring Pulitzer Prize winning author, Jane Smiley, to my library for a reading. We had almost 100 people show up!

I got my hair cut last Saturday and I hit my 25 pound weight loss mark. Only 5 more pounds to go!

your wedding dress looks absolutly georgous

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    Oh, Rachel! I <3 your new haircut! It's very flattering on you.
    Thank you.

Rachel! I love the new hair cut too!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

starsgoblu Guest

Super cute cut Rachel!! I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by starsgoblu View Post
    Super cute cut Rachel!! I love it!!
    Thanks Lisa!

me yesterday

and me and my little sister yesterday

my hair is finally starting to grow back out. I dont know why I keep cutting it. I always hate it, but it's like I just get tired of it and have to cut it off but then I always regret it Guess it's just more proof that I'm
    and see my little girls art work on the wall behind me? lol and DH's bo staff that he will not put up
    Last edited by alhardin; 06-23-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Annette SAHM to Spencer (13) Chloe (9) Lily (3) Cora (21 months)

Those are great pics! Your eyes are so pretty! How old is your little sister? I have much younger sisters(and brothers) too.

Thank you! everyone has always said my eyes are my best feature I hated how big they are while I was growing up She is getting ready to turn 13 the end of july. I was 16 when she was born, so she has always been 'my' baby, she slept in my bed from the time she was big enough to, until I left home when she was 4 lol

My youngest brother is just 8. I'm the second of 10 kids so I've always been an extra mommy. I guess it's been good practice. :-) I've changed a LOT of diapers. lol

oh WOW There were only four of us..there were five but my sister that was the second to youngest died at 2 months from RSV. I can't imagine having that many siblings! It must have been crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by alhardin View Post
    oh WOW There were only four of us..there were five but my sister that was the second to youngest died at 2 months from RSV. I can't imagine having that many siblings! It must have been crazy!
    It's crazy but so much fun!

Aww it's great to put faces with names!!

Now my turn to play lol
    This was right before we went out for a friend's bachelorette party back in April. These were not my clothes! I don't own outfits like that anymore haha

Quote Originally Posted by spiscariot View Post

Now my turn to play lol
    This was right before we went out for a friend's bachelorette party back in April. These were not my clothes! I don't own outfits like that anymore haha

Great pic! You are so pretty!

Now my turn to play lol

Great Pic!! aww that outfit doesn't look so bad granted I cant see a lot of it I love your necklace btw

Rachel - aww thanks

Annette - they skort I was wearing was super short - I kepp pulling on it to get the wedgies out hahaha

Rachel - aww thanks

Annette - they skort I was wearing was super short - I kepp pulling on it to get the wedgies out hahaha
    haha I hate that yes, I too used to have clothes like that, but not for a very long time

me yesterday

and me and my little sister yesterday

my hair is finally starting to grow back out. I dont know why I keep cutting it. I always hate it, but it's like I just get tired of it and have to cut it off but then I always regret it Guess it's just more proof that I'm
    and see my little girls art work on the wall behind me? lol and DH's bo staff that he will not put up
    Big eyes are a GREAT feature! Yours are very pretty. I love the artwork and the bow staff in the background. It reminds me of my DH! does he play D&D too?
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Now my turn to play lol

Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    Big eyes are a GREAT feature! Yours are very pretty. I love the artwork and the bow staff in the background. It reminds me of my DH! does he play D&D too?
    Thank you! He used to teach Tae kwon do, so he has all kinds of that stuff and it annoys me so bad when he leaves it laying around . What is D&D?

Thank you! He used to teach Tae kwon do, so he has all kinds of that stuff and it annoys me so bad when he leaves it laying around . What is D&D?
    Dungeons and Dragons. I know I am suck a dork. Thats cool that he use to teach Tae Kwon Do. DH was into training with staffs and various types of swords and knifes. Not very practical, but alot of fun.

OH lol of course. No he doesn't play that, but he plays world of warcraft like a mofo, he is so addicted I play too, so I can't say much but I dont play nearly as much as he does

OH lol of course. No he doesn't play that, but he plays world of warcraft like a mofo, he is so addicted I play too, so I can't say much but I dont play nearly as much as he does
    I used to take Tae Kwon Do! I got my Black Belt in that and in COmbat Hapkido. I collect all kinds of knives. It used to scare my dates away! lol

DH plays WOW. I used to play too, but I just didn't have the time....

really! We play too! DH plays very little... I use to play daily but now is more like weekly. What server are you guys on? Maybe I will start playing more.

I PM'd you Mariah!

I used to take Tae Kwon Do! I got my Black Belt in that and in COmbat Hapkido. I collect all kinds of knives. It used to scare my dates away! lol

DH plays WOW. I used to play too, but I just didn't have the time....
    Matt has his 3rd degree black belt, but then it got to where when he went to competitions and whatever, they were giving out belts to whoever paid for them no matter if they were good enough to earn them or not, so he got tired of going to them. He says it's all about money these days, they dont care how good you are as long as you pay for your belt but he still loves doing it. I like playing wow, I play in spurts, but it's a good stress reliever for me and I can definatly use all of that I can get these days

catfish4 Guest

He says it's all about money these days, they dont care how good you are as long as you pay for your belt
    I know what you mean! My dad used to teach my martial arts (He stopped teaching me a while back when my parents divorced) and he would always say how I needed to know that the belts mean absolutely nothing. Anyone can wear a belt... He refused to give me a belt lol so I would know I am only as good as I feel inside, and no one needs to know. lol

Quote Originally Posted by catfish4 View Post
    I know what you mean! My dad used to teach my martial arts (He stopped teaching me a while back when my parents divorced) and he would always say how I needed to know that the belts mean absolutely nothing. Anyone can wear a belt... He refused to give me a belt lol so I would know I am only as good as I feel inside, and no one needs to know. lol
    Exactly! That's the way it should be!