Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a pic of yourself

All of you are so beautiful! I can't get over it! I love you all and pray for your BFPs!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

starsgoblu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Lisa, your furkids are absolutely adorable
    I love your pics of you and your DH and how sweet you are on eachother!! Those are the best pics!!

Thanks!! I won't have them around when I move in when DBF in August. Well I'm bringing Questular with me, but Eleanor is too old and she's got some health issues and Marius was abused as a puppy so he will stay with my mom too because he doesn't like guys, but DBF is getting me a puppy when I come back to Kansas after going home to Nebraska for the summer. I'm excited about it!!

starsgoblu Guest

We should definitely make this a sticky!! I like seeing a pic of who I'm harassing and stalking on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by starsgoblu View Post
    I love your pics of you and your DH and how sweet you are on eachother!! Those are the best pics!!

Thanks!! I won't have them around when I move in when DBF in August. Well I'm bringing Questular with me, but Eleanor is too old and she's got some health issues and Marius was abused as a puppy so he will stay with my mom too because he doesn't like guys, but DBF is getting me a puppy when I come back to Kansas after going home to Nebraska for the summer. I'm excited about it!!
    Aww thank you! You're too sweet

And at least you get to take Questular with you (fantastic name btw). I know when I moved from my mom's house I always took one cat with me because of one reason or another. Now he is living with me, 15 odd houses and apartments later And he has two other kitty friends ;)
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I PM'd and asked if it could be made a sticky. There are quite a few stickies going right now so I don't know whether they will or not. You girls are all beautiful keep posting those pics!

Ok she said there were too many stickies already and that we would have to get rid of a few. So I'm looking at the stickies that are there and I don't know what we can get rid of so maybe not this time girls. Maybe we should just post a thread like this every few months. :-)

Last edited by AprilBaby; 05-24-2009 at 06:45 AM.

Girls we can only have this as a sticky if we get rid of some of the other stickies. Are there any that we are willing to part with? We are done with April testers. It's been suggested to me that we do away with the the BFP thread since most people post their BFP in their own thread anyway. What do you guys think?

Yeah I think it would be just fine to get rid of the BFP sticky because you are right most people post a new thread (which I prefer anyway!)

That's my $.02
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Jae <3 Guest

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post

OK, hopefully this works, here is me from our wedding Sept 07, the first one is me and my dh, the second one is me with my bridesmaids (I am the one in white, and the one sitting next to me (Not behind) is my sister, the last picture is me and my dad he passed away Oct 1st 2008. You ladies are all so beautiful, and i just love seeing what you look like. We are all going to make beautiful babies lol.
    Your dress is gorgeous!

How do I post a pic?

I think most people upload the pics from their computer to photobucket.com and then post the image coade in the message.

Me

DBF and I

DBF at a Green Bay Packer Game back in October
    Last edited by Hayley; 05-04-2009 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasBride View Post
    Your dress is gorgeous!
    Thank you, when i tried it on, i just fell in love with it

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post

Me

DBF and I

DBF at a Green Bay Packer Game back in October
    I could not see the pics, now all of a sudden they popped up, yeah very pretty, but Green Bay Packers!!!! Ugh, sorry i am a Chicago Bears Fan
    Last edited by onmymind17; 05-04-2009 at 11:59 AM.

Ladies, you are all soooooooo beautiful!!!!!! I just love seeing what you guys look like, and can i just say that we are all going to make some beautiful babies!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    I could not see the pics, now all of a sudden they popped up, yeah very pretty, but Green Bay Packers!!!! Ugh, sorry i am a Chicago Bears Fan
    Yeah i didnt do it right at first and then i figured it out! LOL and we live about 45 minutes away from green bay so naturally we are packer fans, that and friends of ours have season tickets so we got to go to a game last season

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    OMG- MamaKat! Are you a Kohawk!? I graduated from Coe in '98.
    I am not! I really wanted to go to Coe so bad. This just happened to be a free t-shirt when I went to see the school. I would have gone but was still short about 5K after loans I think (maybe- it was 4 years ago almost)

Quote Originally Posted by lissabee79 View Post

MamaKat--You look so petite in your pic.
    Thank you.
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

Me and DH at the LA Zoo

Almost 2 years ago

After I lost my first, Nov 2007

Christmas 08
    Last edited by babybluesash; 05-04-2009 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasBride View Post
    How do I post a pic?
    Yeah, you gotta post some pics. I have to see what my twin looks like. Upload your pics to Photobucket and then copy the IMG or whatever the code is that starts with an I to the reply box on APA then submit and you're posted. If you don't have photobucket, you can use mine. I made one just for the sake of posting pics on here.
    12/7/08 & 6/5/09 *Angels in Heaven*
    Married12/30/09 ~ Me:27 DH:26

OK, i just have to post one of my furbaby, his name is Kirby and i rescued him from a shelter when he was 5 weeks old, he is now 4 years old, and went from 3 lbs to 55 lbs lol.

I hope this works. this is the most recent picture that I can find.

Your fur baby is so pretty!!!
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

How do i upload d picture?

Thanks

Go to photobucket.com and upload pics from your computer then post the image code in the message box.

This thread rocks! Everyone is so cute, and I love seeing all of your SOs and furbabies! I officially have a crush on Mariah, and MamaKat, I swear I know you - impossible, since I've never been to Iowa, but I must have known someone who looked just like you.

Here are me and DH:

This is my kitty:

And here's my doggie girl:

My son and I at the SD zoo in 2007

My Hubby & Son Jared on Vacation in 08/08

We haven't quite figured out where our son got the Blue Eyes & Blonde hair....but he is toooooo young for contacts, and um I guess dying his hair is out of the question too ....LOL

starsgoblu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    This thread rocks! Everyone is so cute, and I love seeing all of your SOs and furbabies! I officially have a crush on Mariah, and MamaKat, I swear I know you - impossible, since I've never been to Iowa, but I must have known someone who looked just like you.

Here are me and DH:

This is my kitty:

And here's my doggie girl:

Oh my goodness!! You two are too freaking cute!!

Is your cat purebred?? I wonder because it looks like a fire point Ragdoll.

You're dog is too cute!!