Page 93 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 438391929394951031431935931093 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

LOL, thanks guys. I can see one more too, but the way things are around here... probably best we keep it to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Holy Shiz Alisha! 18 days smoke free!? That is AWESOME! WTG!!!

and looking back, I should have sassed him.. but oh well... She slept til 1pm the next day, so that guy can kiss my arse...
    Thanks!
    and LOL
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

I want a meet up!!!!

Oh I confess!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Oh I confess!
    Srsly.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

My thoughts exactly.

shutterbird Guest

What's up with the ?? Somebody fill a sister in.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    What's up with the ?? Somebody fill a sister in.
    I have no idea to be honest I just put it in there

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I have no idea to be honest I just put it in there
    Then I guess Steph and I are the ones in the same boat, thinking everyone else is in it with us.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

People. They make me

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Then I guess Steph and I are the ones in the same boat, thinking everyone else is in it with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    People. They make me
    Oh well people drive me too but I brush it off most of the time now

11. Default

I confess my daughter is a spoon freak... She just went into the bedroom, and stole the spoon from DH's cereal bowl...

and she likes the Fiery hot cheetos -- She got a bag out of the snack drawer, opened them and proceeded to eat the whole bag.. Then dug out the other bags and brought them to me.. lol

I confess that I am so sad for my mommy right now. She called me this morning and left a message telling me "we need to talk". Uh oh, I was absolutely terrified that she was going to tell that the cancer was back and I immediately started panicking and crying wondering how in the hell I was going to handle this phone call.

I confess I calmed down after about 20 minutes and called her. She informed me that her and her fiance are splitting up. Man! I tried not to cry but I feel SO bad for her and it makes me SO sad. They have been together for 11 years. She was married to my dad for 31 years before he passed away in 95. She met Don a few years later. They had their ups and downs as they had a long distance relationship for the first half of their relationship. He would pull some crap from time to time and break it off, then everything would be ok...it was like he was a hormonal woman. But the second half of the relationship was great and they were planning on selling his condo (that my mom moved into) in Southern California and moving to Flagstaff together.

This last week he went to visit his mom and when he came home he just told her they had "irreconcilable differences", he was selling the condo, moving in with his mom and she needed to figure out something to do.

My poor mommy! She has been in a hotel last night, will be in a hotel tonight and then my brother who lives in Flagstaff is going down there and renting a truck to take her home with him. She told me as she was getting her stuff out of the condo this morning "I just never thought my life would be reduced to this." She never saw it coming and he never hinted at any problems in the last hmm 5-6 years?

Sorry this is so long, I am just in shock. I claimed this guy as my stepdad and even did the father/daughter dance with him at my wedding. We danced to Sending Me Angels by Delbert McClinton, one of my dads favoritist singers and it was so appropriate as I was so happy my mommy had Don. Ugh!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    and she likes the Fiery hot cheetos -- She got a bag out of the snack drawer, opened them and proceeded to eat the whole bag.. Then dug out the other bags and brought them to me.. lol
    I love those too! But I would have never guessed that a baby would... hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I am so sad for my mommy right now. She called me this morning and left a message telling me "we need to talk". Uh oh, I was absolutely terrified that she was going to tell that the cancer was back and I immediately started panicking and crying wondering how in the hell I was going to handle this phone call.

I confess I calmed down after about 20 minutes and called her. She informed me that her and her fiance are splitting up. Man! I tried not to cry but I feel SO bad for her and it makes me SO sad. They have been together for 11 years. She was married to my dad for 31 years before he passed away in 95. She met Don a few years later. They had their ups and downs as they had a long distance relationship for the first half of their relationship. He would pull some crap from time to time and break it off, then everything would be ok...it was like he was a hormonal woman. But the second half of the relationship was great and they were planning on selling his condo (that my mom moved into) in Southern California and moving to Flagstaff together.

This last week he went to visit his mom and when he came home he just told her they had "irreconcilable differences", he was selling the condo, moving in with his mom and she needed to figure out something to do.

My poor mommy! She has been in a hotel last night, will be in a hotel tonight and then my brother who lives in Flagstaff is going down there and renting a truck to take her home with him. She told me as she was getting her stuff out of the condo this morning "I just never thought my life would be reduced to this." She never saw it coming and he never hinted at any problems in the last hmm 5-6 years?

Sorry this is so long, I am just in shock. I claimed this guy as my stepdad and even did the father/daughter dance with him at my wedding. We danced to Sending Me Angels by Delbert McClinton, one of my dads favoritist singers and it was so appropriate as I was so happy my mommy had Don. Ugh!
    I am so sorry hun.

I confess that part of me wants to call him and see if he will inform me of what his issues were and where it all went wrong. I won't but I kind of want to. I also want to thank him (again) for being there for her and taking care of her while she battled cancer and let him know that because of that, I will never forget him and will always have a place in my heart for him.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

I confess I'm about to fall asleep at work.
    A second round of bronchitis and Im just not sleeping more than 3-4 hours at night because of coughing and such.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that part of me wants to call him and see if he will inform me of what his issues were and where it all went wrong. I won't but I kind of want to. I also want to thank him (again) for being there for her and taking care of her while she battled cancer and let him know that because of that, I will never forget him and will always have a place in my heart for him.
    If it will help you heal, maybe you should? If you are both discreet, you mom never has to know that you were "consorting with the enemy", you know? And the 2nd part of that was really sweet. No matter what happened now, you're totally right, being there for someone with cancer is a huge deal.

Do any of you *almost* post stuff, but then just get tired/shy/lazy and never get around to it? I have so many of these lately. I was going to start a thread about trying to wean in BF and sleep woes in AP and a couple of bragging threads in NM or wherever...and then I just don't. What's up with me?

And what is UP with the drama? I know I'm missing 90% of it - but people seem to be dropping like flies over weird stuff - or it seems weird to me, since I'm really not up on my APA-drama. Can someone fill me in? (by pm, I guess, if its bad enough to make people leave).
    Norah! (3 yr)

shutterbird Guest

Who has left???

I'm still here! Even though I got a spankin' today.

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Maggie, I do that constantly.
    I confess I am not looking forward to soccer tomorrow. I hope it rains or is cancelled because of the smoke.

I confess that I don't post a lot of stuff because I'm sure people would see it as overly bragging or sometimes think my opinion isn't what people want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Do any of you *almost* post stuff, but then just get tired/shy/lazy and never get around to it? I have so many of these lately. I was going to start a thread about trying to wean in BF and sleep woes in AP and a couple of bragging threads in NM or wherever...and then I just don't. What's up with me?

And what is UP with the drama? I know I'm missing 90% of it - but people seem to be dropping like flies over weird stuff - or it seems weird to me, since I'm really not up on my APA-drama. Can someone fill me in? (by pm, I guess, if its bad enough to make people leave).
    I confess I'm evidently clueless - people are dropping like flies again? Whatever for???
    If someone PMs Maggie with reasons, please include me!

I confess I'm more likely to think about something I want to post when I'm away from the computer, and then forget about it when I'm sitting at a computer. Which is really irritating - stupid memory.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess I'm evidently clueless - people are dropping like flies again? Whatever for???
    If someone PMs Maggie with reasons, please include me!

I confess I'm more likely to think about something I want to post when I'm away from the computer, and then forget about it when I'm sitting at a computer. Which is really irritating - stupid memory.
    Only one I can think of is Nicole, and I'm oblivious as to why. Count me in to the clueless bunch.

24. Default

NSenados or however its spelled nicole??

I confess I can't believe my baby is ONE! and I'm kinda bummed we don't get to do anything really fun to celebrate today... Even though we are partying all weekend

Yes, that Nicole. But we should probably stop talking about it, cause its sorta against the rules. Or, not even sorta. But I can't help but wonder what happened. The last semi-drama I saw didn't seem like something that would prompt the person that has been around apa longer than anyone else to leave. And mommabear has disappeared too, and I don't know why. And I keep hearing about drama elsewhere on the boards, but I haven't seen it myself, so I'm just curious, I guess. And now I'll really stop, and if a mod thinks I've crossed the drama/gossip/etc line, please edit my post.
    Norah! (3 yr)

whoops
    Last edited by elmobo-n-lexi; 07-16-2009 at 08:06 AM.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    whoops
    TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Norah! (3 yr)

Oh my goodness, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY AUDRIANNA!!!

I confess that I don't know the gossip rules on APA, so I will just stay quiet But I second the thought about mommabear, maggie

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Oh my goodness, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY AUDRIANNA!!!

Yes, THIS! Happy Birthday!!!
    Norah! (3 yr)