Page 92 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 428290919293941021421925921092 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. Default

    I confess DH and I went to the lake with some friends last night. It was fairly late and the sheriff came by and was harassing us, made everyone leave.

    He tried to arrest our friend for contributing to the delinquency of a minor because he had a case of beer in his 19 y/o girlfriends car. and then was going to arrest her for Minor in possession, even though it was his beer and he was riding with her...

    Then he decided to give DH and I a hard time because we had Audrianna with us. He said "What is she doing awake at this hour anyways!?"

    I desperately wanted to sass him, and say "Well, we are nocturnal devil worshipers." or "What business of it of yours when my daughter sleeps!?" but didn't because I didn't want to make things worse, with my 2 friends already getting arrested. So I just told him She slept earlier, and is teething, so she's not sleeping much..

  2. #2732

    Default

    I confess I'm so ready for this deployment to be OVER.

  3. #2733

    Default

    Did I break it?

  4. Default

    noooooo... but seriously... Where is everyone!?

    Im bored out of my mind, haven't been on the computer ALL day (ok, maybe thats not true) but come on, and have ONE thread update?!

  5. #2735
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I confess I'm so ready for this deployment to be OVER.


    I confess this weekend sucked.

    I confess this week is going to RULE.

    I confess I have a bit to catch up on.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  6. #2736
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Someone just dropped a house on my sister!
    Posts
    21,250

    Default

    I confess Erin's ticker makes me want to scream for joy!

  7. #2737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess DH and I went to the lake with some friends last night. It was fairly late and the sheriff came by and was harassing us, made everyone leave.

    He tried to arrest our friend for contributing to the delinquency of a minor because he had a case of beer in his 19 y/o girlfriends car. and then was going to arrest her for Minor in possession, even though it was his beer and he was riding with her...

    Then he decided to give DH and I a hard time because we had Audrianna with us. He said "What is she doing awake at this hour anyways!?"

    I desperately wanted to sass him, and say "Well, we are nocturnal devil worshipers." or "What business of it of yours when my daughter sleeps!?" but didn't because I didn't want to make things worse, with my 2 friends already getting arrested. So I just told him She slept earlier, and is teething, so she's not sleeping much..
    I would have sassed anyways but I think I have issues with obeying the law anyways
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  8. Default

    Holy Shiz Alisha! 18 days smoke free!? That is AWESOME! WTG!!!

    and looking back, I should have sassed him.. but oh well... She slept til 1pm the next day, so that guy can kiss my arse...

  9. #2739
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I confess Erin's ticker makes me want to scream for joy!


    I confess I am so regretting offering to plan my 10 year. I am so overwhelmed with being concerned over who I'm upsetting and who doesn't like me and is saying bad things about me. Why? That's not me. I don't care. People can suck it. But I can't help it. It bothers me. Ugh.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  10. #2740

    Default

    I confess I put up a chalice as my user image on twitter and I love it!

  11. #2741
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    I confess I've been on here way too much today.

  12. #2742
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess I've been on here way too much today.
    Me too. And now I'm at the school, where I should be studying, wait no, cramming for my test this evening and here I am AGAIN!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  13. #2743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Me too. And now I'm at the school, where I should be studying, wait no, cramming for my test this evening and here I am AGAIN!
    Bad for your test... but GREAT for us! We all need us some daily Janeen.

    I confess that I am going to a drive in movie for the first time in my life sometime this weekend. I'm childishly excited.


  14. #2744
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    I confess I passed out on the couch for like, 2 hours while Liam napped and Aidan watched a movie. I don't feel much better though.

    I confess I have hardly been on APA at all for the last week or so. Don't know why, just 'cause.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  15. Default

    Agatha - I've only been to a drive in twice... The first time I was 12? and went with my mom... The second time was just a few weeks ago... I was out of my mind excited!

  16. #2746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Agatha - I've only been to a drive in twice... The first time I was 12? and went with my mom... The second time was just a few weeks ago... I was out of my mind excited!
    Hahaha I'm glad I'm not alone in my oddly childish happiness about this.

    I'm also weirdly excited about going to a mid-day minor league baseball game with DH tomorrow. His whole office is skipping work to go. Maybe that's what makes me so excited - playing hookey! '

    And Rin, there's nothing wrong with being on APA more some weeks. We all need a bit of like-minded (or opposing) company sometimes


  17. Default

    I confess oldest sBIL is really going to piss me off if he keeps coming here and eating whatever he wants... We get yelled at all the time about how FIL and sMIL are going broke feeding us all, then we go out and get food stamps to help, and he comes and eats whatever he wants... Usually things that DH and I have bought for US!

  18. Default

    I confess I have been reading a few things lately that make me go & &

  19. #2749
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Someone just dropped a house on my sister!
    Posts
    21,250

    Default

    I confess I'm really worried about this history class I'm taking. It's so much work and I just can't keep up.

  20. #2750

    Default

    I confess Hallo!!!
    How is everyone?
    Love the siggy Bean!
    I didn't get my invite to Vegas ladies...I'm heartbroken Have a great time.)
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

  21. #2751
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess I've never been to a drive through movie. I think the only one here shut down.

    I confess that I just finished my test and well, we'll see how it turns out. I feel more confident about this one post-test than I did the last test, but that probably means I am SO wrong and bombed it.

    I confess that once again everyone in the class feels certain that they failed. We shall see!

    I confess that I'm now in lab waiting for the teacher to get here.

    I confess here he comes, tootles!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  22. #2752

    Default

    I confess I don't know what thread it was but someone made a comment on Bean's sig, how they could see a space for one more little person in it next to Griffin and it totally creeped me out, but I can see it too!

  23. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    I confess I don't know what thread it was but someone made a comment on Bean's sig, how they could see a space for one more little person in it next to Griffin and it totally creeped me out, but I can see it too!
    I think we all can!


    i confess I just had to hit myself in the head...

    I JUST realized that the mom on Secret Life of the American Teenager is Molly Ringwald of the 80s Brat Pack

  24. #2754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I confess I'm really worried about this history class I'm taking. It's so much work and I just can't keep up.
    Awww Is it the reading or the essays? I wish I could help, but toward the end of school I had issues keeping up to and I didn't even have kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I just finished my test and well, we'll see how it turns out. I feel more confident about this one post-test than I did the last test, but that probably means I am SO wrong and bombed it.
    Good luck!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    I confess I don't know what thread it was but someone made a comment on Bean's sig, how they could see a space for one more little person in it next to Griffin and it totally creeped me out, but I can see it too!
    I can totally see it too.


  25. #2755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I JUST realized that the mom on Secret Life of the American Teenager is Molly Ringwald of the 80s Brat Pack

    I don't even know what to say to this.

  26. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I don't even know what to say to this.
    Would it help if I said DH didn't recognize her either??

    We both are kicking ourselves now, cause its OBVIOUSLY her... but neither of us made the connection..

  27. #2757

    Default




    And I'm addicted to that show.

  28. #2758

    Default

    wtf smillies work!

  29. Default

    lol... Me too... and sBIL HATES it because I DVR it, and so if he's watching something it switches when that comes on... Bwahahaha

  30. #2760
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    I confess I don't know what thread it was but someone made a comment on Bean's sig, how they could see a space for one more little person in it next to Griffin and it totally creeped me out, but I can see it too!
    That's crazy! I read that too... Maybe its a sign.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •