Page 85 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I'm sure Tredhed is man enough to handle anything we post.

Cass, have you considered fibroids? I really think you should get checked out.

And yay Kim for coming out of the closet. Although I would have been more excited about you being a lesbian, since I already knew you were an unbeliever.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Atenielle, I love your new avatar pic. So much so that I called DH over and we both had a good laugh together Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    Oh DH saw the Audri butt pic the second I saw it for the first time! We had a long chuckle.
    Thank you, Thank you!

I was so bored while DH helped his buddy with a shed, I started compiling a 1year collage of my favorite Audri pics.

I missed this place. I've been neglectful!

Atenielle- Love the siggie.

Hello Nat and welcome back!

I was watching this show on National Geographic tonight about holy sites in Jerusalem, and talking to DH about how complicated the Temple Mount situation is, and how the world's 4th major religion, Buddhism, is smart to want no part of things like this and to emphasize that wanting something so blindly inevitably leads to suffering (which is exactly what is happening). So DH, in his infinite wisdom, goes:

"That is true, but if people don't fight for control of the Temple Mount, where will Jesus land his spaceship?"

Sigh. I love my DH. I honestly don't know if he is kidding. I hope he is. Though I love this weird hybrid Christianity/Scientology he has invented.

6. Default

I confess everytime sMIL or FIL open their bedroom door to yell, I am tempted to yell back at them.

I confess that I am tired of them complaining about the noise, when it was THEIR idea to move to the basement. It makes me want to rip my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I love your collage of Audrianna!

AshleyT where did ya do your collage at?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Nat* View Post
    OMG. I love your collage of Audrianna!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    AshleyT where did ya do your collage at?
    Its a free download program called Picasa. Its not as cool as photoshop, but will work till I get it....

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Thanks!

Its a free download program called Picasa. Its not as cool as photoshop, but will work till I get it....
    Oh yeah I think I have LOL. duuuuuuuh me.

11. Default

I confess my butt hurts... like i have a bruise... but I don't, and I don't know why it hurts... but its getting really annoying

I confess that I'm a horrible cat owner and keep leaning towards getting rid of them. Part of me doesn't want to of course because we have had them for like four years but man. I find myself being repulsed by the frickin cat hair. I just can't stand it anymore and it doesn't help that I'm pretty much the only one who rolls the couch. I will NOT have company come over and see that, especially since I can hardly stand it myself! It gets SO bad in just a day!

Also, since we have a dog we have to keep the cat food up. It used to be in the room on top of shelves so the cats could get to it but the dog couldn't. Well since we have someone living in that room DH took it out and it's now sitting on the dining room table. Okay fine, no biggie...at least someone/something is using that table since we never do!

I confess that today I asked DH if I could get a small desk to put in the dining room and get rid of the dining room table since WE don't use it. He says "As long as I can put the cat food on it." WTF, I can't even have a desk without having cat food on it??? UGH I am so irritated and am beginning to feel like these cats are running my house! My sister just got me a brand new Epson Photo Printer as an early birthday present and since DH took the desk top to work he got rid of the desk that was in the spare room and the roomie put an entertainment stand in there, I have no place to put the printer! So now I just have my laptop chilling on the bar between the kitchen and living room. That works fine until I want to be able to set up my brand new printer!
    Last edited by Janeen; 07-01-2009 at 10:16 AM.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Ugh, I confess I sent him an email that said "I'm kind of upset that I can't get a desk and put it in the dining room so I have a place for my printer...without having cat food on it."

He emails back and says "I think the printer should be put away and taken out to make pictures." WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS???? I don't think so.

I emailed him back and told him I regret even asking him instead of just doing what I want!!!

I'm sorry Janeen. I like cats OK, but am really a dog person. I would love to have a "suede" cat (i.e. Sphinx cat - hairless, I've heard they feel like suede), but that would probably be it.

I confess I'm very anti-cat right now. Tred and I spent almost 2 hours cleaning up the garage right after work last night. The neighbor feeds several stray cats in the neighborhood. I don't know if they consider them "theirs" as they don't bother to collar them, but they are most frequently seen in front of their house, so I assume they feed them.

Tred cut grass Sunday morning. Evidently one of the cats entered our garage and has been trapped there for 2 days. We got home yesterday, opened the garage door, and were blasted with the smell of cat pee. I also found poop on some of our things near the door. The garage needed to be worked on anyway, and we had to hunt for our air mattress for our visit to a friend's house this weekend, but we were about it all.

And then just before 9 pm last night I open the door to the garage to rotate laundry in the basement (the steps are in the garage), and the f'n cat is still in the garage! He darted under the van and into the pile of junk. So at 9:30 last night while I"m getting Liam to bed and nursing, Tred is trying to scare the cat out.

I have cat piss smell stuck in my nose.
    Last edited by sunrider; 07-01-2009 at 10:40 AM.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post

I have cat piss smell stuck in my nose.
    I do NOT miss that

We have cats, and I used to adore them, but now I'm not so impressed. I don't know what happened. And I feel bad, because we've had 2 of our cats since very early in our relationship, and the other one a couple years later.
    I hope it'll get better when we move to a bigger place, but right now I guess I feel like I have 3 cats, a toddler and a husband on top of me all the time LOL

I confess that I have been lurking in Secular for a long time, and you ladies have the best confessions.

I also confess that even though I left Christianity a long time ago, and I DEFINITELY don't believe anymore, I have recently been feeling the urge to go back because I quit contact with many of my Christian friends, and I miss them but I don't have much in common with them anymore.

I also confess that I probably should not be hanging out or posting on APA now anyway, because my SO and I have been having relationship issues and TTC has turned into "hoping to maybe concieve someday"....I keep hoping we'll get back on track, but things continue to devolve.

Quote Originally Posted by dana_renay View Post
    I confess that I have been lurking in Secular for a long time, and you ladies have the best confessions.

I also confess that even though I left Christianity a long time ago, and I DEFINITELY don't believe anymore, I have recently been feeling the urge to go back because I quit contact with many of my Christian friends, and I miss them but I don't have much in common with them anymore.

I also confess that I probably should not be hanging out or posting on APA now anyway, because my SO and I have been having relationship issues and TTC has turned into "hoping to maybe concieve someday"....I keep hoping we'll get back on track, but things continue to devolve.
    I confess... welcome!

I confess that I hope everything works out the best way possible.

19. Default

I confess Im in a kind of funk today and dont know how to shake it

I confess Im in a kind of funk today and dont know how to shake it
    I confess me too and I think it's making me really argumentative towards DH. While I stand by the points I have made, I bet he is wondering if he could possibly say anything right.

I confess I kissed a girl and I liked it! The taste of her cherry chapstick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I confess I kissed a girl and I liked it! The taste of her cherry chapstick!!!
    For real or for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    For real or for fun?
    both

I need to get cherry lipgloss mmmm

24. Default

lol.. Silly Alisha!

I confess that I realize my BFF is in pain - she's been dealing with these kidney issues for 4 months. but I was having a really hard time earlier, and texted her to talk and it kind of upset me that she didn't say anything about my text but sent one later about how she's tired of her kidney issues...

lol.. Silly Alisha!

I confess that I realize my BFF is in pain - she's been dealing with these kidney issues for 4 months. but I was having a really hard time earlier, and texted her to talk and it kind of upset me that she didn't say anything about my text but sent one later about how she's tired of her kidney issues...

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear about you and your SO and I hope everything works itself out. In the meantime you can totally hang out on APA, TTC or not! Especially in the secular room I know what you mean about the Christian friends but if all you had in common was being Christian, then I think you can TOTALLY find some better, more well rounded friends

shutterbird Guest

Welcome and hugs!

shutterbird Guest

I confess I can't stand Lady Gaga or Katy Perry.

I confess I think I'm in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post

Their music is oddly catchy, but what I really can't stand is how ugly Lady Gaga is--really, have you looked at her face? I believe that's why she does the flashy costumes and all that makeup...she's hoping people won't notice. And I think it's working. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post

The girls themselves, or their music? IMO both of their music is ok (wouldn't go higher though). Don't know much about them, but I've heard Lady Gaga is an incredibly creative individual who writes her own stuff, designs her own videos and sets, etc which I admire.