Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess I'm out of the closet!
    How'd it go??
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    No way! I was just watching that too, and trying to figure out how to incorporate that line into a post here...LOL
    LMAO! TOOOO funny!

NO...I think you guys ALL have it wrong.....She means she has finally escaped from the closet she was buried in, under all the baby clothes that have been grown out of......

Why NO....we aren't sorting out the outgrown clothes at the moment....*whistles innocently* I have NO idea what youre talking about.........
    Sunrider's DH, Proud Daddy of Liam born 9 Sep 08

WWHBD?

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess its about d@mn time you got back in here!

Heh.....yes the troublemaker with the shiny object syndrome is ba...Hey whats that? *wanders off again*

*wanders back in* Hiya willOwisp!
    Last edited by TredHed; 06-30-2009 at 01:16 PM.
    Sunrider's DH, Proud Daddy of Liam born 9 Sep 08

WWHBD?

5. Default

KateS! I confess You had me at itchy ass cheeks!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    KateS! I confess You had me at itchy ass cheeks!

What did I miss??

I confess that I had a headache so I took some Excepdrin and now I'm all cracked out.

I confess that Dh and I were considering going to a popular mountain town where his parents own a condo for the 4th of July. He wants to stay with them, on the living room floor in their 1 bedroom condo. Um, no? Unfortunately there are no vacancies anywhere else and we don't want to drive back out of the mountains late at night. Ugh. I don't know what to do...

And welcome back Tred. Its about time we got some testosterone up in this place.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    What did I miss??

I confess that I had a headache so I took some Excepdrin and now I'm all cracked out.

And welcome back Tred. Its about time we got some testosterone up in this place.
    All this estrogen can be a bit overbearing at times

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Lydia - how are you? Any more improvement?

I confess I've been thinking/worrying about you.
    I've been slowly and steadily improving since I started taking the prescription steroids for my gut! Now pretty much the first two hours of the day are bad and the rest of the day I'm okay, more or less, provided I keep on the immodium. I can leave the house and do stuff and actually eat beforehand. Very happy about that.

I'm still off work (5th week) and don't think it's likely that I'll go back before I go to Canada unless I have a remarkable improvement in the next few days, because even though I'm okay the rest of the day, I wouldn't be able to be two hours late for work every day. I also continue to be a little less mentally sharp than I normally am. I still haven't been able to work with Kaiser about getting my disability paperwork filed, which sucks, but again, it's better to be getting healthy.

Is it bad of me to wish to be sick with something slightly sexier than disabling diarrhea, just so it's not embarrassing to talk about?

Oh, poor Lydia. I can't believe your 2-day stomach bug type diarrhea turned into weeks of torture and agony! Good to hear that something is working, though.

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Screw being a woman, I"m getting a sex change. Or at least a hysterectomy.

TredHed, you may want to shield your eyes.

So I bought the Diva Cup because everyone raves about how you only need to empty it 2-3 times a day. NOT ME. I've done it 4 times so far today (it's 1:30pm), every time it was overflowing. The little pamphlet says the average period is 1-1.4 oz. Really? REALLY?! Then why do I lose twice that much in half a day?! Freaking ridiculous bullcrap body. Fark.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    I've been slowly and steadily improving since I started taking the prescription steroids for my gut! Now pretty much the first two hours of the day are bad and the rest of the day I'm okay, more or less, provided I keep on the immodium. I can leave the house and do stuff and actually eat beforehand. Very happy about that.

I'm still off work (5th week) and don't think it's likely that I'll go back before I go to Canada unless I have a remarkable improvement in the next few days, because even though I'm okay the rest of the day, I wouldn't be able to be two hours late for work every day. I also continue to be a little less mentally sharp than I normally am. I still haven't been able to work with Kaiser about getting my disability paperwork filed, which sucks, but again, it's better to be getting healthy.

Is it bad of me to wish to be sick with something slightly sexier than disabling diarrhea, just so it's not embarrassing to talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post

So I bought the Diva Cup because everyone raves about how you only need to empty it 2-3 times a day. NOT ME. I've done it 4 times so far today (it's 1:30pm), every time it was overflowing. The little pamphlet says the average period is 1-1.4 oz. Really? REALLY?! Then why do I lose twice that much in half a day?! Freaking ridiculous bullcrap body. Fark.
    hmmm now I am curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post

I'm relieved that there's at least SOME improvement.
    Losing your job isn't a worry is it? I can't imagine trying to work yet - though if they'd work with you and shift your job by 2 hours that would be nice of them.

Meh - I have a two family members with IBS. "Disabling Diarrhea" may not be sexy, but I see it from a biological perspective - it's an unfortunate part of life. Didn't mean to embarrass you if I did - I was just hoping you were seeing some improvement. Cause
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Ever been checked for endometriosis?
    My ex had it and she would go through pads like a crazy woman her first 3 days every month.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Ever been checked for endometriosis?
    My ex had it and she would go through pads like a crazy woman her first 3 days every month.
    I have my yearly exam and that's about it. I had my last one in Feb. I just looked it up and it says "lower back pain" which might explain why I've been practically bedridden this past week.

Where is shutterbird? We need to know about the closet she was stuck in and how she got out!

Bean... I had a year or so of periods so heavy they went through tens of pads a day, to the point that I got anemic. It's not fun, nor is it healthy, and I think that you should see a doctor. You shouldn't have to struggle like this.

Itchy ass cheeks? Apparently I didn't watch enough of the movie...LOL

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    Itchy ass cheeks? Apparently I didn't watch enough of the movie...LOL
    hahaha... Its more towards the end. She is before the council telling them how she is allergic to arythromyacin (spelling?) and it made her itch, but also gave her a glow, and made her feel like a new person, etc..

It was funny.

I confess I just got off the phone with my mom. She sounded so sad. My dad is stressing about not having alot of work lately, and apparently has been quite mean to my mom. I think she actually started crying while I was talking to her.

shutterbird Guest

I'm here! Sorry, I post these random confession and then Mommy Brain kicks in and I comepletely forget that I posted them.

Out of the closet = I'm a lesbian! Let's see how many friends I lose now!

Okay, sorry, not funny. No, I'm just not hiding that I'm an atheist anymore. (From my family.) A bit liberating. I feel like I have clean big girl panties on now!

shutterbird Guest

Oh, and welcome Tredhead!

shutterbird Guest

Lydia, I'm glad there's some improvement! I hope you get well quickly.

shutterbird Guest

Heavy periods SUCK Cass! Mine has ALWAYS ALWAYS been heavy, but thankfully not the entire time. (I'm talking a super pad/hour.)

shutterbird Guest

Wow, that's the most I've posted in here a while!

shutterbird Guest

New post for every sentence!

shutterbird Guest

Yay!

Lol!!!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I hope you feel 100% soon Lydia.

Sorry you're having a rough lady gift Cass.

Kim, congrats!

Hi TredHed!

Atenielle, I love your new avatar pic. So much so that I called DH over and we both had a good laugh together Thank you.

Oh DH saw the Audri butt pic the second I saw it for the first time! We had a long chuckle.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08