Page 73 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475831231735731073 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

Louisiana's got lots of cool places. Everyone's pretty friendly in the southern parts. They'll all wanna feed you and get you drunk lol. Just look up different festivals, there's alway tons of them throughout the state. Fun times!

Cool, thanks for the head's up. Yea, the friendly part came through during our house hunting visit I am actually very excited about all the places that are within road-trip distance of Arkansas - Texas (never been), Memphis, New Orleans, all the awesome BBQ.

Texas has cool places too. I love Austin.

Ok, I'm going to bed. Good night heathens!

Good night girlie! Enjoy your Stella dreams

I confess I'm not a fan of morning/breakfast sex as, for whatever reason, it's harder for me to get the big O. Much easier in the evening. Probably just mental.

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    I confess that I am drinking wine for the first time in months.

I confess that I missed wine, I love it, and I don't know why I ever stopped drinking it.
    I'm a wine drinker, too - not beer, nasty stuff. Except for cider beer. Cause it tastes like wine. Ever had Woodchuck Draft Cider?

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    I confess that Stella Artois is the bestest thing in the entire world (maybe after DH). I love Stella. In fact (quite seriously) Stella is a baby name we have on the table. I went to a bar in France once, and the only thing they sold was Stella on tap. It was heavenly.
    I confess I've never heard of Stella and now need to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by demigraf View Post
    Sunrider, I confess I totally wanna be your Facebook friend if you do cave to the pressure like the rest of us schmoes.
    oooooo you TEMPTRESS!!!! I've been thinking about it more and more.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

I confess that this is my first confession...

I confess that me and DH were driving down the road the other day and he said "what are those fishes on the back of that car, dont that mean they are gay?" and I totally spewed coke and laughed so hard I was crying and thought of you ladies first!

I confess I just spewed coffee about that again...true story!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    Dude, I've just destroyed my second cell phone in 6 months. With the first one, I let Travis hold it for a second only to find he slobbered all over it and his super slime completely killed the phone...and well, today, I put my jeans in the washing machine and when I took them out, my phone had been left in my pocket. I am such an idiot. I guess I'm destined not have a freakin phone. ARGH!
    I confess back in my party days, I once got so very drunk I ended up in the shower fully dressed with a stranger...and my cell phone in my jeans pocket... While I was on a road trip 360 miles from home...

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I'm in Warner Robins, GA.

It's not green because I'm sneaky lol.
    I confess the sneaky part made me think of Adam Sandlers Mr Deeds.

Quote Originally Posted by DJsMommy View Post

I confess that me and DH were driving down the road the other day and he said "what are those fishes on the back of that car, dont that mean they are gay?" and I totally spewed coke and laughed so hard I was crying and thought of you ladies first!

I confess I just choked on my cereal!!

I confess DH was gone all night helping his buddy track down the guy he sold his blazer to.. Apparently dude never paid the full amount, so DH's buddy was basically going to repo the blazer.. only to find out that Dude stole the title from DH's buddys car, forged his signature, acted as him, and sold the blazer to someone else... Then told DH's buddy that he was a POS and to loose his number...

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess DH was gone all night helping his buddy track down the guy he sold his blazer to.. Apparently dude never paid the full amount, so DH's buddy was basically going to repo the blazer.. only to find out that Dude stole the title from DH's buddys car, forged his signature, acted as him, and sold the blazer to someone else... Then told DH's buddy that he was a POS and to loose his number...
    Wow.
    I confess I don't understand how some people can work so hard and put so much effort into being devious and deceitful and put so much work into being fraudulent.

I see it almost every week in my job as a credit card admin at a university. I have at least one person a week contact me to say they're credit card has been compromised. It's so sad sometimes.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Wow.
    I confess I don't understand how some people can work so hard and put so much effort into being devious and deceitful and put so much work into being fraudulent.
    I confess I agree..

Its funny though, because from the first time I met this dude, I didn't like him. I had no reason NOT to like him, but I just didn't...

Well... I guess the fact that the first time I met him, he was talking sh!t about our waitress at the pool hall, talking about her tattoos and saying "Girls with tattoos are trashy/nasty" and I have 7 may have had something to do with it... but now I dislike him even more..

Add to that DH just told me he's the one who took DH's laptop while he was in Basic training and gave it to his mom...

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

I confess I need to go grocery shopping but I don't think I'm even going to get out of my pajamas today.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I confess I need to go grocery shopping but I don't think I'm even going to get out of my pajamas today.
    That sounds like a nice day, and I wish I could do the same... Its still raining here, after storming all night... The thunder woke Audri up, and I couldn't fall back asleep for over an hour....

But I can't.. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon.. (FINALLY)

I confess I need to go get the ingredients to make cinnamon rolls but I don't feel like it. I'm in a cake-off competition at work on Wednesday, so I'll have to do it all tomorrow.

shutterbird Guest

I confess I just got like 20 kisses from Lorelai.

I'm not!! But that's because of the gaping wound on my foot...
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

I confess this is just :LOL: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

15 Jun 2009 "Shortpacked" Webcomic

Funny!

18. Default

HAHA I literally LOL'd.. then read it to DH

19. Default

I confess my appointment, really wasn't an appointment at all.. It was a meeting to fill out all the **** paperwork, and MAKE my appointment... I don't see a friggin doctor until July 10th!

I confess I had a crap day where I spent most of my time worrying about the soreness of my boobs.

2/09 6/09 4/14

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess my appointment, really wasn't an appointment at all.. It was a meeting to fill out all the **** paperwork, and MAKE my appointment... I don't see a friggin doctor until July 10th!
    That sucks! I would have demanded an ultrasound!

I confess that Haley has swim team tryouts in 45 minutes and it is MY palms that are sweating.

Quote Originally Posted by DJsMommy View Post

That is an AWESOME first confession.

"Does that mean they are gay?" Priceless.

I confess OMGWTFBBQ. Dude.

25. Default

lol...

ETA - I found that pic when I was searching images cause I saw a funny pic with OMGWTFBBQ and was going to share... I confess this was funnier
    Last edited by The10Eels; 06-15-2009 at 04:45 PM.

Srsly.

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

I confess I think I'm going to ask DH to get his testosterone levels checked. I don't want him to feel bad, but he makes ME feel bad.

I confess I think I'm going to ask DH to get his testosterone levels checked. I don't want him to feel bad, but he makes ME feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I'm not!! But that's because of the gaping wound on my foot...
    What's this about?

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

I confess that some days I really like posting my experiences with things, like Clomid for example but then there are days where I'm just like "Ugh, I am so not typing that out today."

I confess that I just thought about writing up a generic one, saving it and just copying and pasting it whenever I feel like sharing. Can you say lazy? Ha!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;