Page 7 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 5678917571075071007 ... LastLast

Thread: Secular Confessions

elmobo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I do too. Someone broke into my car last night and stole my Ipod. They busted out the front passenger window and I have no money to get it fixed right now since we just had an emergency trip to Iowa so I will now have to drive my car with a frickin trash bag over the window!
    UGH I had to use cardboard before! Wasn't pretty. Only had to for like a week, but still.....!

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post

What happened?
    Nothing, just people in general. I'm still PMS'ing, but I'm pretty sure people are just being douches to annoy me sometimes.

shutterbird Guest

Holy cow, 7 pages already?!

elmobo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Holy cow, 7 pages already?!
    You know what that means???? This thread was WAY overdue!!

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo View Post
    And then you have the bargers like myself who just pop in and post away.

I confess that I'm new to the website all around and I find myself just jumping in and then feeling like people are thinking "Who the hell is this girl?"
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

elmobo Guest

And then you have the bargers like myself who just pop in and post away.

I confess that I'm new to the website all around and I find myself just jumping in and then feeling like people are thinking "Who the hell is this girl?"
    The more the merrier! As long as you're secular anyway. hahaha no JK!!

shutterbird Guest

I like bargers that just pop in and post away. It's better than lurkers (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!). BTW, you can view the lurkers by going to the main forum index and scrolling down to the bottom. You can either click on each name to view the forum/post they are reading or click on "Current Users Online" and it lists everybody.

Yes it was! Was this just started yesterday?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

elmobo Guest

I like bargers that just pop in and post away. It's better than lurkers (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!). BTW, you can view the lurkers by going to the main forum index and scrolling down to the bottom. You can either click on each name to view the forum/post they are reading or click on "Current Users Online" and it lists everybody.
    OOOOOH didn't know that! Thanks for the info!!!
    Lurkers don't bother me much because usually they go and post something to rebutt what we're saying, so it gets pretty comical. I read something this morning in the christian forum that had me CRACKING UP!!! hahahaah

elmobo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Yes it was! Was this just started yesterday?
    LOL yep! I'm pretty sure! Either last night or the night before!

Nothing, just people in general. I'm still PMS'ing, but I'm pretty sure people are just being douches to annoy me sometimes.

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carriek View Post
    Actually nope, not you. I don't think you're a douche at all!

Well I confess that I did have to ask a couple questions as to what secular meant. I thought I had a pretty good idea just from reading posts and schtuff.

I am definitely not COMPLETELY separated from religion since my DH is Pagan but, I claim no religion and would rather just have people be nice and use common sense rather than live like "I do what I do because I want to please a higher being and get into heaven" and yadda yadda (hypocrites most the time). Why not just do it? LOL

Yeah, I could go on for a long time because this is just one of those topics but uhhhhh, I definitely think I could fit in here and ya don't have to worry about me preachin! LOL

shutterbird Guest

OOOOOH didn't know that! Thanks for the info!!!
    Lurkers don't bother me much because usually they go and post something to rebutt what we're saying, so it gets pretty comical. I read something this morning in the christian forum that had me CRACKING UP!!! hahahaah
    They don't bother me either.

I rarely go into the Christian room. Like Maggie, my head tends to explode sometimes.

elmobo Guest

They don't bother me either.

I rarely go into the Christian room. Like Maggie, my head tends to explode sometimes.
    But we're the ones who should "just believe"

Actually nope, not you. I don't think you're a douche at all!

Suuure!

Then I hope whoever the douche is knocks it off!!

I stay out of the Christian room too- no lurking there. I get myself all riled up otherwise

shutterbird Guest

Well I confess that I did have to ask a couple questions as to what secular meant. I thought I had a pretty good idea just from reading posts and schtuff.

I am definitely not COMPLETELY separated from religion since my DH is Pagan but, I claim no religion and would rather just have people be nice and use common sense rather than live like "I do what I do because I want to please a higher being and get into heaven" and yadda yadda (hypocrites most the time). Why not just do it? LOL

Yeah, I could go on for a long time because this is just one of those topics but uhhhhh, I definitely think I could fit in here and ya don't have to worry about me preachin! LOL
    I understand that. DH and I talk about it a lot and he thinks religion can be a good thing because it makes people act right. Well, why not act right, period? I'm not a bad person because I don't have religion. I have morals and standards and I try to conduct myself in a respectful way. I know plenty of Christian acquaintances that don't, or who gossip behind your back, lie, cheat on their husbands, etc. I just don't get it.

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carriek View Post
    Suuure!

Then I hope whoever the douche is knocks it off!!
    Please Carrie. I've "stalked" you long enough not to hate you no matter what.

I confess I'm going batty- everytime I hit the little button to "go to the last post" in a thread, it takes me back to the same dam posts which are pages back now!

I confess I've been sitting here with my LO sleeping on me for the past 3 hours.....

and I gotta pee!!

I confess I copied part of my confession from one on page 6....

I confess I wanna curl up like a cat and be all warm N cozy....sleeeeepp....

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

I can even see people who are invisible. :batman:

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post

No way!!! Ok that's it- who do I talk to to get these "special powers"???

Bow before the Mighty Bean the one who sees ALL!

teeheee

I confess to being a lurker.

But a well-intentioned one! I was raised in a Catholic-lite house/church so I find myself feeling at home here in a lot of ways. Anyway, I'm pro-choice/pro-divorce/pro-gay marriage/evolution believing/separation of church and state etc. mama with a what's religion? DH so I hope it is OK if I lurk and post here every once in a while.
    Formerly villagespin

shutterbird Guest

So you've seen me refresh YOUR profile a thousand times the past 10 minutes? :batman:

Quote Originally Posted by villagespin View Post
    I confess to being a lurker.

But a well-intentioned one! I was raised in a Catholic-lite house/church so I find myself feeling at home here in a lot of ways. Anyway, I'm pro-choice/pro-divorce/pro-gay marriage/evolution believing/separation of church and state etc. mama with a what's religion? DH so I hope it is OK if I lurk and post here every once in a while.
    I think thats alright! I only get annoyed when people break in to say "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!!!", but that doesn't happen often, and when it does, it gets removed.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I think thats alright! I only get annoyed when people break in to say "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!!!", but that doesn't happen often, and when it does, it gets removed.
    I confess that I have a bad habit of replying with "Meet ya there" when someone tells me I am going to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Oh, my. I cannot believe anyone would say that (well, yes, I guess I can) but I promise I never will.
    Formerly villagespin