Page 66 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768761161665661066 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

D'oh, I just realised I called you sunrider. Sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    Yep, I got my UK citizenship through my dad (he was born there but moved away as a child). Funnily enough, I'm also entitled to New Zealand and Iceland citizenship, but I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to get those without dropping the others.
    I would look in to it. I know a girl that has Canadian, American and British citizenship, so he has 3 passports!

.........and that's OK.. I knew you meant me....and the names are similar!

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    Me and Travis got our British passports today! Yay! We're now dual citizens....feels kinda weird having 2 passports! Wahooo! No one can call me a foreigner now! (Not that anyone ever has though! LOL)
    Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    Congrats on the British citizenship sunrider! I have dual citizenship too - British & Australian. It was weird because I'd never even left the southern hemisphere when I got my UK passport.
    Thanks. Did you get yours through your parents? T has never been to the USA yet and he's a citizen, too! LOL. I got mine through marriage.
    I think MammaMia got us confused. Alas, I have only US citizenship. I would love to have dual - and it would be UK too! - but I don't.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Wow, that was a lot of posts that happened while I was typing that.

I confess that the near-constant rain is starting to make me a cranky pants.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I think MammaMia got us confused. Alas, I have only US citizenship. I would love to have dual - and it would be UK too! - but I don't.
    Are you entitled to your UK citizenship? Definitely get it if you can! It's worth it! I'm so glad we finally all get to go through the same line at the airport and travelling to Europe should be a lot easier now, too. Oh, and I can go to Cuba now if I want (one day!)

Are you entitled to your UK citizenship? Definitely get it if you can! It's worth it! I'm so glad we finally all get to go through the same line at the airport and travelling to Europe should be a lot easier now, too. Oh, and I can go to Cuba now if I want (one day!)
    I don't even know.
    I was born in the US, as was my mother/father, and all grandparents. But back about 6 generations we hail from Ireland, Scotland, and England (with a tiny bit of German tossed in for good measure).

9. Default

I confess... Im hungry, but nothing sounds all that great thanks to my sore throat

I am sleepy!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I am sleepy!
    Me too!

Ditto on the sleepy and I so wish I could stop coughing. Stupid virus. When are they getting around to finding a cure for the common cold? It's "common" after all, so shouldn't that make it really easy?

shutterbird Guest

Ditto on the sleepy and I so wish I could stop coughing. Stupid virus. When are they getting around to finding a cure for the common cold? It's "common" after all, so shouldn't that make it really easy?
    LOL.

I hope you feel better!

I confess that I'm finding it hard to get motivated!

shutterbird Guest

My SIL is in labor and I won't get to meet my new nephew for... I don't know how long. I'm SO happy for them, I just miss them.

15. Default

I confess I am answering questions on chacha for the first time in MONTHS

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    My SIL is in labor and I won't get to meet my new nephew for... I don't know how long. I'm SO happy for them, I just miss them.
    Aw, I know how that is! I've got a nephew and a niece that I've never met as I've not been "home" in nearly 2 years! (HUGS)

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess...I'm going to get myself in trouble here. I'm sure I'll be slammed with nasty pms just like back in the political room days, or when I dare admit I'm pro-choice. Bring it on.
    Maggie. I love it!

18. Default

I confess I don't know why Maggie thinks she is going to get herself into trouble....

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I don't know why Maggie thinks she is going to get herself into trouble....
    Me neither. I think I missed something there.

I confess I must have the drum/band set that Claire and Ronin have for Liam (did I mention I was a drummer from 5th -12th grade?

Lydia, is this the set you got them?

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Yes, that's the set. I found it in a used toy store for $10. Score!

I confess that my name is Janeen and I'm an alcoholic.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

I confess I must have the drum/band set that Claire and Ronin have for Liam (did I mention I was a drummer from 5th -12th grade?

Lydia, is this the set you got them?
    I'm a drummer too! I'm crappy, but I love it. I've played in a bunch of indie rock type bands. You don't have to be very good for that

And false alarm on me causing trouble. I waded back into the gay marriage thread but everyone wisely ignored me, so no drama on my end. Phew!
    Norah! (3 yr)

I confess that because of Rock Band, DH has said numerous times that he wants to buy me a drum set.

Too bad for him I've never really had the interest, I just hate playing the guitar on Rock Band!

I confess that I cannot believe I just told all of APA in another thread that I have participated in light asphyxiation during sex.

I confess I've missed a lot b/c we've had a hectic week.

I confess I'm really freaked out b/c my cramping is worse, even though AF is over. I'm also still spotting (black blood clots), find it painful to DTD, and found a swollen area and/or lump on my left side where my ovary or colon is. I've had colon issues before, so I'm hoping that's what it is, but combined with the vajayjay madness, I dunno.

I know you guys will tell me to go to an ER but they're horrible in NYC. I laugh at people who moan about universal healthcare b/c it can't be worse than what we go through. I have my GP appt on Wednesday and my Gyn appt on Thursday, so I hope to hang on until then. If it's unbearable, of course I'll go.

But for now...I worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I cannot believe I just told all of APA in another thread that I have participated in light asphyxiation during sex.
    ROFL...right there with ya, if it makes you feel any better.
    Well I wasn't actually WITH you...nevermind...

shutterbird Guest

OMG. You freaks!

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    ROFL...right there with ya, if it makes you feel any better.
    Well I wasn't actually WITH you...nevermind...
    It's okay Kate, you don't have to deny it. After all, this IS the confession thread.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    OMG. You freaks!
    Have you ever tried it?