Page 63 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465731131635631063 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I confess my DH was arrested this morning. I got woken up after 4 hours of sleep to go get his stupid ass. then we had to pay $150 to get his car out of impound So much for saving for the baby, all this kind of crap always happens!
    Sounds like my night a few weeks ago. Cept ours was $200, and it was his bond.. and my birthday money....

Speaking of...

I confess we sent in our letter requesting a continuance for DH's hearing...

We called today to make sure they recieved it. They had, but still didn't have a court date SET for DH.. much less one this friday like the arresting PD said... Since he was arrested in a different county than the hearing is in, they had to wait to recieve the original bond... and apparently they haven't recieved it yet...

So all this stress about going to the Courthouse was for NOTHING because the courthouse doesn't have DH down for a hearing...

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    2. Get a removable flash. That way, you can not use the flash that is on your camera that creates harsh lighting and redeye, and you can angle it off to one side and bounce it off the ceiling or walls to create a pleasant natural light effect. The picture in my signature now was created with the flash set to be a little brighter than usual, and it bounced off the upper right wall, but it looks bright and natural
    THAT'S the quality I couldn't identify about your pictures. The lighting is so awesome!

I do have a good camera and I don't get pics as great as yours.

Thank you!
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post

This was well over two years ago and we are still paying for it since he has the blow machine in his car and has to have that for two years.

Huh? Can you explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Huh? Can you explain this?
    It's called Interlock. The car will not start unless you blow into a device and have not been drinking. Also while you are driving it periodically beeps and you have to blow into it. The car will stop if you have been drinking or do not blow. It runs us like 50 bucks a month and as long as we are living in the state of Colorado he has to have it for two years. His license says "Interlock only" and legally he can only drive a car with an Interlock device installed in it.
    Last edited by Janeen; 06-03-2009 at 03:32 PM.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

It's called Interlock. The car will not start unless you blow into a device and have not been drinking. Also while you are driving it periodically beeps and you have to blow into it. The car will stop if you have been drinking or do not blow. It runs us like 50 bucks a month and as long as we are living in the state of Colorado he has to have it for two years. His license says "Interlock only" and legally he can only drive a car with an Interlock device installed in it.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Wow.
    Yeahhhh it's a pain in the butt. Needless to say we took my car and I got to do ALL of the driving on our recent trip to Iowa.

7. Default

Janeen.. I didn't realize that you had to pay for the interlock yourself... That SUCKS, but I guess I can see why they do it that way... Dang.. What if you guys shared a vehicle!?

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Janeen.. I didn't realize that you had to pay for the interlock yourself... That SUCKS, but I guess I can see why they do it that way... Dang.. What if you guys shared a vehicle!?
    That is why we had to wait so long to get it installed. He was eligible for it after two years and completion of his probation, which has been done for a while. But since we only had the one vehicle he couldn't get it done, especially since I was primarily driving the one joint vehicle.

Angela, big big I hope things work out quickly and DH kisses your butt for weeks after this.

I confess that I just dropped my doggie off at the kennel since we're going to look for a place to live in Arkansas tomorrow-Tuesday. She loves the kennel and has been there plenty, but every time I do it, a little piece of my heart breaks

I confess that my chart is looking promising, and I am desperately hoping that this is it.

10. Default

Good Luck Agatha!!

I confess I am STUPID! All this time I have been waiting to make an appointment because of Medicaid.. Then I thought - OH WAIT! I don't even know if the DR I want to go to accepts medicaid.. so I call..

AND THEY DONT!

So.. It looks like a repeat C-section for me...

Whew, I'm glad you laughed.

I confess that sometimes I really worry about the perception of my sense of humor.

You gotta think I am not easily offended either
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

I was unknowingly doing the same thing. My mom and I both made a EH EH sound to Audri but DH didn't like it, and said she won't learn that it means No/Don't touch if we are just making noises at her...
    ITA! I do the same "EH EH" with out knowing I am doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    There’s no reason that the government should prevent homosexuals from entering civil marriages because some religions object to the concept, any more than the government should ban atheism because some religions object to it!

I found this and LOVE it!
    ITA!
    What did you find?

14. Default

I confess... Sex with mom and dad is THE worst title for a tv show EVER!

Good Luck Agatha!!

I confess I am STUPID! All this time I have been waiting to make an appointment because of Medicaid.. Then I thought - OH WAIT! I don't even know if the DR I want to go to accepts medicaid.. so I call..

AND THEY DONT!

Oy... I wonder if there are any VBAC medicaid docs... maybe there is one out there somewhere.

And thank you

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Oy... I wonder if there are any VBAC medicaid docs... maybe there is one out there somewhere.

And thank you
    I called 15 practices in the area, and this ONE is the only one that does them...

DH is happy.. so are my parents... Now they will have a specific date to come down.

I confess my DH was arrested this morning. I got woken up after 4 hours of sleep to go get his stupid ass. then we had to pay $150 to get his car out of impound So much for saving for the baby, all this kind of crap always happens!
    Oh no what happened?

Good Luck Agatha!!

AND THEY DONT!

Oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Oh no what happened?
    He was driving to work at 4 this morning and got pulled over by the military police on post and they said he was swerving, failed to stop at a stop sign and all this crap. They did a sobriety thing on him and then had him go to the back of the truck and started to cuff him and he kind of turned around and went "wait what the f-" and the guy slams him into the back of the truck and goes "resisting arrest are we?" he's like "uh no I just want to know what I am being arrested for"
    Apparently he was supposed to show up for court after his accident last year, and he never did so there was a warrant out for his arrest. Its completely his fault, but he got all caught up in our wedding and moving me to Georgia that he just forgot. He is just pissed that the MP was such a douche. They tried to tack on a resisting arrest charge and something like disrespecting an officer because he said the f word

Last edited by elmobo-n-lexi; 06-03-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Good Luck Agatha!!

AND THEY DONT!

OH no! I hope something gets figured out! That stinks. I'm sorry mama.

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    ITA!
    What did you find?
    hahahaha I meant I found that quote on some website and thought it was good. I'm dumb.

23. Default

I confess I started reading the Gay Marriage thread in Random...

I confess I giggled when I got to Katetastrophys post about Contract Marriages in the Military since thats how DH and I got married.

I confess thats when I stopped reading, because I was afraid if I kept going I would get upset, and I figured better to leave the thread on a happy note!

I confess I giggled when I got to Katetastrophys post about Contract Marriages in the Military since thats how DH and I got married.

I confess thats when I stopped reading, because I was afraid if I kept going I would get upset, and I figured better to leave the thread on a happy note!
    Yeah, you probably would've. It's best for you to NOT read further. haha.

25. Default

lol.. I confess FIL is usually home between 3:30 and 4:30.. Its now 9:20 and he is walking in the door. Apparently he's been at the bar since he got off work, and now he and sMIL are downstairs yelling at each other.. EEKS

lol.. I confess FIL is usually home between 3:30 and 4:30.. Its now 9:20 and he is walking in the door. Apparently he's been at the bar since he got off work, and now he and sMIL are downstairs yelling at each other.. EEKS
    AAAH!!

I confess that we just got home from the laundry mat and grocery store. OMG my ass is ready for bed!

I confess that after reading about specific slavery topics in that thread that I was so pissed that I had to wait a day and calm myself down before logging back onto APA.

I confess that I am appalled sometimes about a lot of the opinions of other people, and not necessarily related to APA, but just in general.

I confess that I really don't get how people want everyone to live a certain way and follow certain laws/decrees, yet they don't want anyone to tell them what to do or encroach on their own liberties and civil rights.

Erin

He was driving to work at 4 this morning and got pulled over by the military police on post and they said he was swerving, failed to stop at a stop sign and all this crap. They did a sobriety thing on him and then had him go to the back of the truck and started to cuff him and he kind of turned around and went "wait what the f-" and the guy slams him into the back of the truck and goes "resisting arrest are we?" he's like "uh no I just want to know what I am being arrested for"
    Apparently he was supposed to show up for court after his accident last year, and he never did so there was a warrant out for his arrest. Its completely his fault, but he got all caught up in our wedding and moving me to Georgia that he just forgot. He is just pissed that the MP was such a douche. They tried to tack on a resisting arrest charge and something like disrespecting an officer because he said the f word

Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    I confess that after reading about specific slavery topics in that thread that I was so pissed that I had to wait a day and calm myself down before logging back onto APA.
    Yup. I think sometimes people say things just to be vocal, and they don't really believe their own pile of horse cr*p.

Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    I confess that I really don't get how people want everyone to live a certain way and follow certain laws/decrees, yet they don't want anyone to tell them what to do or encroach on their own liberties and civil rights.
    I confess me too.

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010