Page 61 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263711111615611061 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I confess I can't believe this lil girl already has a freaking tooth.
    I confess I just thought she was drooling a whole bunch.
    I confess I thought babies were supposed to get real cranky during teething so I had no idea
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

2. Default

I confess we turned Audri's pack-n-play into her play area, and I love being able to put her in there with her toys to play, and not worry about picking up when she's done!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I confess I thought babies were supposed to get real cranky during teething so I had no idea
    WOW! Lucky momma!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess we turned Audri's pack-n-play into her play area, and I love being able to put her in there with her toys to play, and not worry about picking up when she's done!
    I confess that I am so going to be a playpen/play area mom. I have had people live with me that have kids and they never used one. Drove me insane. Does my stuff REALLY have to be ruined because their kids were running crazy? I didn't think so and still don't.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

5. Default

I confess I also like it, because I don't have to chase her around the house and worry about her getting into the dog food etc...

I confess yes, I am feeling a lil lazy.

I confess I also like it, because I don't have to chase her around the house and worry about her getting into the dog food etc...

I confess yes, I am feeling a lil lazy.
    I confess that I am lazy but that's not really the reason. I look around my house at the 61 inch tv, electronics, collectables, etc and think about how I do not want all my stuff to turn to crap because a child is running rampant. I mean, I know crap happens, but there are measures that can be taken to prevent it. And I'm not saying my child is going to be imprisoned by a play area all of their childhood, just when I need to do stuff and can't have both eyes on them, ya know?

I confess that I suppose if my nephew hadn't of sprayed our previous 40something inch tv with a spray bottle because his mom didn't watch him, I might not be so paranoid. When that happened I called my mommy and said "Um, am I mistaken or did you not use playpens/play areas when we were growing up?" She said "Yep, your brother learned to ride a bike in a play area in the front yard!"

I confess that this book of a confession is over!
    Last edited by Janeen; 06-03-2009 at 09:51 AM.

I confess i've never put up any of my stuff for my daughter. I left everything as is. She always knew what was hers and what wasn't. It was never even an issue for us (even when she was like a year old and exploring). But yeah, playpens are LIFESAVERS for when you're busy doing something and can't keep an eye on them. I use mine often.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

OH and we've had a 52" TV for years and she's never even so much as touched it or gone close to it.

I confess that if af doesn't show soon I'm gonna wig... I guess I'll be buying another test today.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Josh never was really cranky during teething either! We're lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I confess that if af doesn't show soon I'm gonna wig... I guess I'll be buying another test today.
    OMG! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I confess...wigger!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I confess i've never put up any of my stuff for my daughter. I left everything as is. She always knew what was hers and what wasn't. It was never even an issue for us (even when she was like a year old and exploring). But yeah, playpens are LIFESAVERS for when you're busy doing something and can't keep an eye on them. I use mine often.
    You're lucky mama! Audri is defiant already and loves to get into everything, especially when I have told her no

13. Default

OMG Janeen!

You're lucky mama! Audri is defiant already and loves to get into everything, especially when I have told her no
    Well, as soon as Elizabeth started walking, I just started saying, "that's not yours" or "should you be touching that?" And she just kind of......never touched anything that wasn't hers. I don't know. Maybe I did get lucky with her. Alexis will probably be my defiant problem child!

OMG Janeen!
    I was looking for a funny picture of wigger after I saw the word "wig" but most of them had to do with drugs and crap.

I couldn't resist!

Well, as soon as Elizabeth started walking, I just started saying, "that's not yours" or "should you be touching that?" And she just kind of......never touched anything that wasn't hers. I don't know. Maybe I did get lucky with her. Alexis will probably be my defiant problem child!
    You're an awesome mommy, but yea... that might just be personality I could have been raised by wolves and I'd still have been this quiet, obedient little kid. My sister... And we were disciplined totally the same.

Be good for mommy, Audri!!! She's trying to make you a little bro or sis! Be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    You're an awesome mommy, but yea... that might just be personality I could have been raised by wolves and I'd still have been this quiet, obedient little kid. My sister... And we were disciplined totally the same.

Be good for mommy, Audri!!! She's trying to make you a little bro or sis! Be nice!
    Oh yeah, I totally agree. It probably was personality. I will do the same for this baby, but.....we'll see! haha. And thanks! I like to think i'm pretty awesome myself! I was a really good kid too. Always really well behaved and obedient.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Lydia - I confess I must know you methods of picture taking of those adorable faces. You always have such great siggy pics (and blog pics, since I'm in the process of reading that).
    As soon as my latest Immodium starts working, I'll try to post a list of what I do. It's pretty simple.

19. Default

We try the "That's not yours" and she gets it sometimes... Maybe just being persistant will help. lol

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Congrats on the tooth! Mine never got particularly cranky, either, but you could wring out their shirts with all the drooling.

We try the "That's not yours" and she gets it sometimes... Maybe just being persistant will help. lol
    I think so! I'm crossing my fingers for ya mama! She's still itty bitty.

22. Default

LOL.. I just saw your ticker for Lexi says "My sweet nasty girl" I giggled out loud!

LOL.. I just saw your ticker for Lexi says "My sweet nasty girl" I giggled out loud!
    haha she IS nasty! and she IS sweet. LOL. She's probably the grossest person I've ever met. She burps like a trucker, poops like her nasty father, and toots like a grown man. She's out of control on the nasty level! Wouldn't want her any other way though!

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Erin, I'm sending my period your way! I think she's just about to show up here.

25. Default

lol.. I love it!

Audri farted in bed last night, and I thought it was DH... We both burst out laughing..

I confess that my "ghetto neighbors" are outside in the courtyard yelling at their boy to go inside and put a shirt on (really? since when do you care?) and they threatened to take his toys inside and away from him. I just heard him say "Good, I am done playing anyway so take them all."

I confess I just shaved my legs for the first time in...um...a while. It was nice.

28. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that my "ghetto neighbors" are outside in the courtyard yelling at their boy to go inside and put a shirt on (really? since when do you care?) and they threatened to take his toys inside and away from him. I just heard him say "Good, I am done playing anyway so take them all."
    LMAO! Sounds like something I woulda said under my breath as a kid...

29. Default

I confess I have names picked out in my head, and haven't told DH.. but I am pretty dead set on them. lol

I confess I have names picked out in my head, and haven't told DH.. but I am pretty dead set on them. lol
    I wanna know!! Do we know if it's girl/boy yet??