Page 57 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859671071575571057 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Awww cute! Was Audrianna fascinated by the fire?

And please girl, there is NOTHING wrong with waking up late on a Saturday after a long night, so don't let those crazy early-bird people tell you otherwise

I confess that after approximately four hours of sleep...I think I'm still drunk.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Awww cute! Was Audrianna fascinated by the fire?
    Oh yeah... and 2 girlfriends of DH's buddies were just in LOVE with her.. So I didn't even have to hold her the whole time. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that after approximately four hours of sleep...I think I'm still drunk.
    Are you working today? If not, its fine! Its a weekend! But if you have to work, that sucks lol. I did that once, its the worst thing ever.

I confess people drive me insane.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess we took Audrianna to a bonfire with us last night, as we couldnt get a baby sitter. We didn't plan on being out that late, and I knew if she got tired or whatever I could go sleep with her in the truck.

I confess she stayed awake the ENTIRE time, and we got home at 1:45 am!!!

I confess its now 11:18 am, and we are just rolling out of bed! She has NEVER slept in this late (although we did go to bed late.. but whatev) It was so nice!
    That's great, and lucky you!

I went on a night-skaping adventure yesterday and Lore stayed awake the whole time too. We got home at 9:30, 2.5 hours past her bedtime.... She ended up waking up at 1:30 am and staying up til 5!!! DH and I were like WTF! You're supposed to sleep LATE!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I confess dh is gone for a week and last night the babies and I slept better than we usually do. They slept in my spot in the bed (which they usually do) but instead of me staying there and letting them sleep all over me, I scooted over to the middle of the bed. They didn't wake up 7 times, and I didn't wake up 7 times. It was refreshing, but I feel a little guilty for enjoying one aspect of him being gone.

I confess I'm about to tackle the ironing. Sigh, I hate it.

I confess I passed my passport interview, no issues. I did get asked who my mortgage is with and what credit cards I have, so I was glad I reviewed that info with DH before I went in to the interview! LOL. They gave me a leaflet about identity theft as I left the building...LOL.

does anyone check out the "danged room" anymore?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I confess I passed my passport interview, no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    does anyone check out the "danged room" anymore?
    The what?

I confess sometimes I don't less than three APA.

sometimes posts on here really tweak me the wrong way.

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

12. Default

SUNRIDER!!! I confess I just had to fish a dead bee out of Audri's mouth... I have no idea where she got it, cause I just swept the living room...

I confess DH got a free ticket to Rockfest, and I am uber jealous... He's there having fun right now... Im at home with a crying baby... We were going to go to the park, but not if she's in this icky mood...

I confess DH just texted me about a girl who was crowd surfing, and spraying milk from her boobies...

shutterbird Guest

I confess DH just texted me about a girl who was crowd surfing, and spraying milk from her boobies...
    O

M

G

14. Default

Yeah! Makes me wonder if she was flashing at the same time, if it was SPRAYING from her!? lol

He's supposed to call me during Buckcherry, and Saving Abel.... (I'd totally give in and DTD tonight if he got either of their signatures...)

Quote Originally Posted by AbbeysMom View Post

Awww I just tell myself that APA is a microcosm of the rest of the world, so I shouldn't be surprised. If you need to vent feel free to PM

And to the crowd surfing, milk spraying situation... That's just too funny and wrong and weird and all rolled into one.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I confess I'm about to tackle the ironing. Sigh, I hate it.

I confess I passed my passport interview, no issues. I did get asked who my mortgage is with and what credit cards I have, so I was glad I reviewed that info with DH before I went in to the interview! LOL. They gave me a leaflet about identity theft as I left the building...LOL.
    I had to go back and look at your original post to see what that was about again. My dh would be lost if he had to prove who he is based on knowing who holds our mortgage. Glad you passed!

Hmm, had second thoughts about this one. Probably wisely, since my post had the words "explicit video" in it.
    Last edited by 3andMe; 05-30-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Hmm, had second thoughts about this one. Probably wisely, since my post had the words "explicit video" in it.
    Ok now I'm curious. PM?

LOL about the milk spraying!

OH me too!! I know exactly what you're talking about!!

Super ditto. I just pm'd you.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

I'm getting tweaked the wrong way, too, and it rarely happens to me. I'm not even posting in the one that's really offending me.

I'm still posting in the one that's really offending me, but I'm pretty sure it's time to stop now.

23. Default

I confess Im lost as to the offensive thread....

I confess I have been daydreaming of a meetup with sunrider, tred, luna, and annieek!

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I'm still posting in the one that's really offending me, but I'm pretty sure it's time to stop now.
    If you don't stop, you'll be told to stop.

Am I the only person who pictures people here as looking like their children, and has to do a double-take when I see the real adult in the siggy picture?

For example, Elmobo/Ashley, you finally have yourself in your signature line, but I always picture your retorts coming out of your older daughter's mouth because you had her picture in your signature for so long. I'm having a hard time picturing you saying these things now. Some of the things you said were almost funnier when she was saying them. Am I crazy, or is this making sense to anyone else?
    Last edited by 3andMe; 05-30-2009 at 07:20 PM.

I confess we took Audrianna to a bonfire with us last night, as we couldnt get a baby sitter. We didn't plan on being out that late, and I knew if she got tired or whatever I could go sleep with her in the truck.

I confess she stayed awake the ENTIRE time, and we got home at 1:45 am!!!

I confess its now 11:18 am, and we are just rolling out of bed! She has NEVER slept in this late (although we did go to bed late.. but whatev) It was so nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    That's great, and lucky you!

I went on a night-skaping adventure yesterday and Lore stayed awake the whole time too. We got home at 9:30, 2.5 hours past her bedtime.... She ended up waking up at 1:30 am and staying up til 5!!! DH and I were like WTF! You're supposed to sleep LATE!
    We had a couple of late nights a few weeks ago as friends were in town. Got Liam to bed a good 2-3 hours late. Did he sleep later? Frak no. He was still up at 6 am one morning and 7 am the next. I was so hoping. Will I get to sleep in later on the weekends before he goes to college?

SUNRIDER!!! I confess I just had to fish a dead bee out of Audri's mouth... I have no idea where she got it, cause I just swept the living room...
    Oh I am soooooo sorry. I confess, 24 hours later, I'm still creeped out by the Junebug and can almost feel it against my hand pulling it out of his mouth.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

I confess I have been daydreaming of a meetup with sunrider, tred, luna, and annieek!
    When and where, baby, when and where?
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

I confess I'm sorry you are all offended. People are lame.

I confess I wanna be a part of this meetup!

I confess I smell a potential meet up between me, Janeen and Melanie.

I confess some people are close minded a-holes and it makes me want to bash my head through a brick wall.

I confess af isn't here and I took a test yesterday and it was a bfn. Tomorrow will mark the longest my cycle has ever been, so I guess if she doesn't show I'll test again Monday morning.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    Are you working today? If not, its fine! Its a weekend! But if you have to work, that sucks lol. I did that once, its the worst thing ever.
    Ohhhhhhh no, Janeen doesn't work on a hangover. But nah, I didn't have to work today anyway.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;