Page 553 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543551552553554555 563 603 653 1053 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,590 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Gwenn, that's wonderful and I don't think you're bragging at all. I'm excited for you! She must sense something in you and feels you're capable. You have every right to be proud of yourself!

I don't know what to say about GA. Do you have an idea of what area you might end up in? Can you look and see what resources there are? Maybe talk to the people you know here and now and see if they have any knowledge about GA?

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

Wow, that's fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    It just got way too confusing and contrived. I don't care for shows about a lot of politics but my husband really liked it.
    Baltar, ugh, I couldn't stand him, he was so pathetic. I was more in it for Apollo and Helo ;) Tigh was a great character too, and the Chief.
    Yeah I liked the politics and philosophical nature of it. I'm actually surprised my dad liked it so much....probably the action for him.

I loved when Baltar got a jesus complex.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Go Gwen! As for GA, maybe there would be even more need for you there? And you can maybe still network with those you know in AZ. Is there a state level association in GA that you could get involved with?

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I wonder if Bridget is having her baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    Go Gwen! As for GA, maybe there would be even more need for you there? And you can maybe still network with those you know in AZ. Is there a state level association in GA that you could get involved with?
    You're probably right that there's more need there than here. I just hope there are as many learning opportunities for me.

Quote Originally Posted by missychrissy View Post
    I wonder if Bridget is having her baby.
    I wondered the same thing. I hope so!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Bridget had her baby! At least according to a post in NM.

8. Default

WooHoo Bridget!!

I confess it is d@mn near impossible to do homework with a 2 year old sitting on your lap saying "I need goldfish! I need goldfish! I need them for my nap!" no matter how cute it may be.

Congrats Bridget!!! Can't wait for his birth story!

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

That's good to hear, Gwenn!

Yay for Bridget! I hope she got her home birth!

Yay Bridget!

Woo hoo!!! I'm so happy! I can't wait to hear all about it!! yay Bridget! Congratulations!

I'm holding my baby boy, Sawyer right now!
    My labor was about 5 hours. I had him in a birthing tub in the living room and Savana and Kai cut the cord! They were so great and dbf just brought me breakfast in bed. Sawyer is perfect and life is good.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I'm so happy for you, and I love the name (I kept proposing that to dh and he wouldn't go for it) and it sounds like a wonderful birth!!!!!!! Yay! Do you have any pictures???

Yay! Congrats!

Did you guys see that a store in Arkansas censored a magazine cover of Elton John and his partner with their baby? They wrapped it in one of those plastic wraps that you see on adult magazines. That makes me so sad.

Oh, Bridget, I'm so happy for you! What a lovely name, too!

Kate, I hadn't seen that but that is very sad that people are so ignorant!

Oh, Bridget, I'm so happy for you! What a lovely name, too!

Kate, I hadn't seen that but that is very sad that people are so ignorant!

Congratulations Bridget!! so happy to hear your boy is here and that everything went well!! LOVE LOVE the name!!

Reading that Kai & Savanna cut the cord made me cry, so awesome!!
    Dani (6) and Chris (4)

Bridget I'm ecstatic!!! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!!

Kate, that is just shameful. I hadn't heard. I'm so ashamed of our society sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by newmami View Post
    Reading that Kai & Savanna cut the cord made me cry, so awesome!!
    Isn't that the greatest? Bridget has phenomenal kids. I the name Sawyer too Bridget.

I also love the name Sawyer! Congrats again and so happy you got the birthing experience you wanted.

Erin

Bridget, he's really cute! And I love the link back to your mom with the middle name....that really is just perfect.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Bridget, I love the name Dean is one of my favorite boy's names, and Sawyer is so cute. How was dbf during the birth?
    I gotta say I wish I'd become a regular coffee drinker a long time ago. It really picks up my spirits.

DH took one of the defiant behavior books to work today Now I hope he doesn't think it's a bunch of baloney, LOL

Kate that's great!! I hope he reads it, or at least peruses it, with an open mind. It seems he's open to suggestions, and that's a great thing.

I suggested he underline anything he wanted to talk about, so maybe he will.

I'm sooo happy for Bridget. I saw her announcement as I read down my Newsfeed on FB - people reacting to hockey scores, someone psyched to ear a dubstep backbeat on Top 40 radio, funny surf videos from Brazil, one guy knocked his front teeth out... and then there it was. Sawyer. Is. Here. It seemed kinda sacrilege for FB to bury such big important news in with all that other goofy stuff.

Enjoy tht babymoon, Bridget!

Oh yeah, and DH & I were way into BSG, and then were very let down by the ending. At least I get to follow the actors around onto other shows now. That Law and Order: UK is pretty good. And every once in awhile, the good guys actually win.

Which BSG actor is on Law and Order UK?
    I like it that Lucy Lawless has done other stuff since then (and since Xena of course). She's on the Spartacus series now, which we like a lot.