Page 55 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657651051555551055 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Tired Alaskan(Do you see Russia?) Momma syndrome?
    Oh yeah. My sleep schedule is crazy, especially with these crazy neighbors waking me up hours early.

2. Default

Cass, How are you guys adjusting with the daylight??

I confess I have lived here for what? 3-4 weeks, and I still feel weird eating food in the cabinets/fridge.... I feel like I am eating "THEIR" food....

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

It's a little weird! I haven't seen night time for at least a month now. We're all sleeping okay, though. We just have to remind ourselves to go to bed. It'll be full light out and we'll realize that it's 11pm and we're not in bed yet.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    We're all sleeping okay, though. We just have to remind ourselves to go to bed..
    If thats all it takes then you guys are doing GREAT!

It's a little weird! I haven't seen night time for at least a month now. We're all sleeping okay, though. We just have to remind ourselves to go to bed. It'll be full light out and we'll realize that it's 11pm and we're not in bed yet.
    How weird, I don't know if I could deal with that.

So I confess still no af... my SIL just had a baby girl and I'm kinda envious... but now is not the right time.

I confess that I was pissed at Dh earlier for how he was dealing with Aidan but he redeemed himself my taking Aidan for a bike ride.

I confess that Aidan's teacher totally made me cry at the graduation today.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

That is so weird!!!
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I confess that Aidan's teacher totally made me cry at the graduation today.
    good cry or bad cry?

happy graduation Aiden!

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by AbbeysMom View Post
    good cry or bad cry?

happy graduation Aiden!
    Oh good cry. She said a special message to the kids and got choked up, it was so sweet. She looooves Aidan so much, its hard to let her go.

I confess I want to hump Erin!
    Sorry just had to get it out there. You is one hot momma!
    Love your siggy!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

I confess that I'm watching Say Yes to the Dress and it makes me
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Omg I looooooved that about Alaska, sometimes I still sniffle that I don't live there (during the summers).

shutterbird Guest

Love your siggy!
    I agree. Hawttttt!

A Jew, A Catholic, and an atheist are rowing in Lake Erie when their boat springs a huge leak. The Jew looks skyward, and says “Oh, Adonai, if you save me, I promise I’ll sail to Israel and spend the rest of my days trying to reclaim the land you gave us.” The Catholic looks skyward, and says, “Oh, Jesus, if you save me, I promise I’ll fly to the Vatican and spend the rest of my days singing your praises.” The atheist says, “Oh, guys, if you pass me that one life preserver, I promise I’ll swim to Cleveland.” “And how will you spend the rest of your days?” the Jew and the Catholic ask. “Well,” says the atheist, “I’m not sure, but I can tell you one thing: I’ll never go rowing with other atheists.”

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

A Jew, A Catholic, and an atheist are rowing in Lake Erie when their boat springs a huge leak. The Jew looks skyward, and says Oh, Adonai, if you save me, I promise Ill sail to Israel and spend the rest of my days trying to reclaim the land you gave us. The Catholic looks skyward, and says, Oh, Jesus, if you save me, I promise Ill fly to the Vatican and spend the rest of my days singing your praises. The atheist says, Oh, guys, if you pass me that one life preserver, I promise Ill swim to Cleveland. And how will you spend the rest of your days? the Jew and the Catholic ask. Well, says the atheist, Im not sure, but I can tell you one thing: Ill never go rowing with other atheists.

LMAO
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

A Jew, A Catholic, and an atheist are rowing in Lake Erie when their boat springs a huge leak. The Jew looks skyward, and says Oh, Adonai, if you save me, I promise Ill sail to Israel and spend the rest of my days trying to reclaim the land you gave us. The Catholic looks skyward, and says, Oh, Jesus, if you save me, I promise Ill fly to the Vatican and spend the rest of my days singing your praises. The atheist says, Oh, guys, if you pass me that one life preserver, I promise Ill swim to Cleveland. And how will you spend the rest of your days? the Jew and the Catholic ask. Well, says the atheist, Im not sure, but I can tell you one thing: Ill never go rowing with other atheists.

Tracy, Ari and Bella

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Omg I looooooved that about Alaska, sometimes I still sniffle that I don't live there (during the summers).
    Me too! Well that and all my friends are there..... but I don't miss the winter....

I confess I am watching Sicko, and I'm already pissed off with medicaid, this is pissing me off even more!!

Love your siggy!
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I agree. Hawttttt!
    Aww... you guys are so sweet. You totally made my morning. Not to mention the picture in my head of Alisha humping my leg.

And I confess af still isn't here!!!!

18. Default

I confess I am tired of being stressed. I am tired of worrying if we will be able to buy formula. I am tired of worrying about medicaid (my caseworker STILL hasn't called me back)...........

Ok...I'm slow today...I don't get it. LOL

I love my mother tremendously, but I confess something she just said to me made me want to reach through the phone and slap her.

We're going home for a visit next weekend (5 hr drive away) and I made a comment about hoping Liam would do OK sleeping in the PNP she bought. We had issues with the last daycare and suspect he was left in the PNP for long periods. Coupled with the separation anxiety period he's currently in, if we try to put him in the PNP at home he screams hysterically. We even turned it into a ball pit, thinking if we made it fun it might help.

At night he sleeps in a side car crib, but for visits home Tredhed and I will be scrunched on a full size bed - so Liam will sleep in a PNP next to the bed. The first thing out of her mouth when I told about his reaction to the PNP was "He's spoiled!!"

GRRRRRR !@#$^$!@#$^!$%! I just had a gut reaction POd feeling. It may be a VERY long visit next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I love my mother tremendously, but I confess something she just said to me made me want to reach through the phone and slap her.

We're going home for a visit next weekend (5 hr drive away) and I made a comment about hoping Liam would do OK sleeping in the PNP she bought. We had issues with the last daycare and suspect he was left in the PNP for long periods. Coupled with the separation anxiety period he's currently in, if we try to put him in the PNP at home he screams hysterically. We even turned it into a ball pit, thinking if we made it fun it might help.

At night he sleeps in a side car crib, but for visits home Tredhed and I will be scrunched on a full size bed - so Liam will sleep in a PNP next to the bed. The first thing out of her mouth when I told about his reaction to the PNP was "He's spoiled!!"

GRRRRRR !@#$^$!@#$^!$%! I just had a gut reaction POd feeling. It may be a VERY long visit next weekend.
    Ugh, I hope your gut feeling is wrong on this one, for your sake! Maybe being in the PNP only an arm's reach from mommy will help Liam learn to accept it a little? I hope so, for your sake

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Ugh, I hope your gut feeling is wrong on this one, for your sake! Maybe being in the PNP only an arm's reach from mommy will help Liam learn to accept it a little? I hope so, for your sake
    We typically nurse to sleep at bedtime, so maybe I'll be able to transition him to it while he's still asleep. There may be some long nights, as they don't even have a decent rocking chair, should I need to rock him.

Well, DH could always sleep on the floor so you can co-sleep. I confess that my DH usually ends up on the other bed in hotel rooms or whatnot.

We're going to have a similar problem when we go to the outer banks in July. The house has one queen or king (can't remember which) and the other bed is a full. We're going with another couple who co-sleeps, so we're going to have to fight over the queen. lol. The third bedroom has two twins, so I might have DH bring a twin into our room if it fits and he'll get that.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

Yeah, maybe DH could just sleep on the floor or on the couch or something?

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I confess
    I confess I sat here staring at that for a good two minutes before I got it.
    BTW, I never did get this on my own.
    Tredhed had to explain it to me . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    BTW, I never did get this on my own.
    Tredhed had to explain it to me . . . .
    I will be honest, I did not get it right at first either. I had DH look at it with me before I realized what it meant. Preggo brain

Hehehe I love less than 3. I've been using that for a looong while but I guess I have a dorky appreciation for it because I was a math major...

I less than 3 you! Hahahaha!
    Love it.

29. Default

I confess.... I love ketchup on hot dogs. lol

I less than three all y'alls.

I confess I'm going for an interview tomorrow to get my Brit passport. You have to prove that you are "you." LOL. I hope I don't get any really hard questions.....they supposedly ask you about your mortgage and stuff...I really should pay attention to my DH when he talks about financial things...LOL. I'll let ya know how it goes. (They passed the law here that every first time applicant over 16 has to be interviewed after 9-11 to protect people from identity theft).