Page 54 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556641041545541054 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I am an IDIOT! I was uploading pics from my memory card... and in the middle of the upload I took the memory card out of the computer! ugh!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Quote Originally Posted by Anatresia View Post
    I confess I think my daughter is the funniest kid in the world. She's into making strange expressions lately (open mouth surprise, squinting like something tastes gross, big open mouth to growl, etc.) and it's so funny.
    Not faces, but Liam is testing his voice more - and growling!!! It's so fraking cute it makes Tredhed and I like crazy.
    He's also discovered how to blow raspberries and spits on me regularly.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

3. Default

Aww hun! Now I see why the prospect of surgery bothers you. Its not something I have really faced other than my c-section and wisdom teeth.. so.......

and I baby growls!

Aww hun! Now I see why the prospect of surgery bothers you. Its not something I have really faced other than my c-section and wisdom teeth.. so.......

and I baby growls!
    OMG I LOVE YOUR SIGGGGGGGGGGGGYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I also confess Aidan is graduating from pre-k today and I am reeeeally emotional about it and I don't know why.
    Aww, I'd be emotional too!! That's exciting!

Ashley, that siggy pic is fantastic! That's one way to show off those teeth!!

Sometimes I feel like people wonder if I'm addicted to surgery and I'm totally NOT!
    Memorial Day in 2006 I fell down friends' steps and broke my ankle - a really bad break.
    June 2006 - surgery to put in a plate and 5 pins in my ankle so it would heal right
    Jan 2007 - ankle healed well, but body rejecting the hardware, so surgery to REMOVE the titanium
    Aug 2007 - D&C for a missed miscarriage. I needed the closure as doc said it could take up to 4 more weeks before my body realized the baby wasn't developing
    Sep 2008 - C-section to evict Liam. Yes, I count this as surgery (though some might not). Come on, I was sliced open and gutted as if by a velociraptor!
    Nov 2008 - After a trip to the ER they did an outpatient scoping of my throat and stomach. EGD I think they called it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post

Sometimes I feel like people wonder if I'm addicted to surgery and I'm totally NOT!
    Memorial Day in 2006 I fell down friends' steps and broke my ankle - a really bad break.
    June 2006 - surgery to put in a plate and 5 pins in my ankle so it would heal right
    Jan 2007 - ankle healed well, but body rejecting the hardware, so surgery to REMOVE the titanium
    Aug 2007 - D&C for a missed miscarriage. I needed the closure as doc said it could take up to 4 more weeks before my body realized the baby wasn't developing
    Sep 2008 - C-section to evict Liam. Yes, I count this as surgery (though some might not). Come on, I was sliced open and gutted as if by a velociraptor!
    Nov 2008 - After a trip to the ER they did an outpatient scoping of my throat and stomach. EGD I think they called it.
    that is alot of owies.

Wow hun, that's intense! Are there any exercises you can do for your back? My mother's back is terrible (extremely bad scoliosis that was brought on by an inept chiropractor) but her heart cannot handle back surgery, so her doctors have given her a regimen of exercises to do at home... they're not a miracle but she says they help.

Yikes, that is a lot. Oh and c-section is most definitely surgery!!

Tenielle - I freaking love your siggy!!

I confess that when I'm having a crappy day, like today, I can't help but let my neighborhood remind me of the movie Hostel. My neighbors are so freaking weird and unfriendly. Sometimes I fear they're coming for me in some really terrible way.

I should never watch horror movies. Seriously!

Speaking of horrible neighbors, mine was out there at 5:30 banging what sounded like a huge metal wrench against a pipe over and over and over and over and over again. I was furious.

i cant get lucea to forget about the words

"SON OF A BI TCH"

i said it once when driving and i thought i had her locked on Son of a gun but she sneeks the b itch in there at times

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Speaking of horrible neighbors, mine was out there at 5:30 banging what sounded like a huge metal wrench against a pipe over and over and over and over and over again. I was furious.
    Ooh, I would be too! My dumb neighbor weed-wacks at 7am. I almost yelled out at her because she woke Lou up. She's a freaking SAHM. She can wait a few hours!!

14. Default

I confess Audri is cranky because I accidentally woke her up from her nap...

I confess I had just hung up with my medicaid caseworker's voicemail (AGAIN) and I was cursing her for causing all this stress...

15. Default

I confess I saw pictures of the ugliest wedding dress this morning... It was white but the bust had red stripes and a blue square - to make it look like the American flag..

I mean, Im all for being patriotic, but the dress itself was really not attractive! (in my opinion)

shutterbird Guest

Pics please!

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Pics please!
    Yea seriously, pictures please so we can all giggle together.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Pics please!
    lol.. So the dress wouldn't be so horrible if it weren't for a wedding.. lol and I googled pics so I didn't post someone's face here without permission etc...

This was the dress -

But I saw this one while googling.. lol and thought it was equally as ugly -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlynn View Post

"SON OF A BI TCH"

i said it once when driving and i thought i had her locked on Son of a gun but she sneeks the b itch in there at times
    oops!

lol.. So the dress wouldn't be so horrible if it weren't for a wedding.. lol and I googled pics so I didn't post someone's face here without permission etc...

This was the dress -

But I saw this one while googling.. lol and thought it was equally as ugly -
    um yeah not for me

I confess I saw pictures of the ugliest wedding dress this morning... It was white but the bust had red stripes and a blue square - to make it look like the American flag..

I mean, Im all for being patriotic, but the dress itself was really not attractive! (in my opinion)
    i confess i cannot stop lookin at your siggy LOVE IT

Ummmm is she marrying America or her fiance?

23. Default

i confess i cannot stop lookin at your siggy LOVE IT
    lol.. Thanks. I love her

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Wow hun, that's intense! Are there any exercises you can do for your back? My mother's back is terrible (extremely bad scoliosis that was brought on by an inept chiropractor) but her heart cannot handle back surgery, so her doctors have given her a regimen of exercises to do at home... they're not a miracle but she says they help.
    The IDD doc told me not to do exercises - but that was when we first started and things were all irritated. I didn't ask later, and it completely slipped my mind with the neurosurgeon. I have some ball exercises that are actually kinda fun (one of those gym/swiss/therapy balls you sit on).

We have one of those neighbors! Our street was very quiet when we moved in. And it less than a year a bachelor named Nathan moved in across the street. He evidently has friends that don't know how to drive vehicles or install exhaust systems. Seems like every night late or early in the morning they are revving engines outside our bedroom window. We've called the fire dept on him numerous times because of bonfires in the back - fires are a no go in city limits.

"SON OF A BI TCH"

Tred and I so seriously need to reign in our cursing. Liam is going to be a little sponge.

25. Default

I confess DH and I went around and picked up applications after dropping off sBIL at work..
    I confess I told DH if he doesn't hear back about anything soon, I am going to start putting out resume's and apps and he will have to stay at home with Audri. (And that includes changing diapers, and doing dishes/laundry!)

I confess

Quote Originally Posted by amorton1437 View Post
    I confess

I confess
    I confess I sat here staring at that for a good two minutes before I got it.

I confess I sat here staring at that for a good two minutes before I got it.
    Tired Alaskan(Do you see Russia?) Momma syndrome?

I confess

I confess I've had a craptastic day and you people have already put me in a better mood.