Page 508 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 84084584985065075085095105185586081008 ... LastLast
Results 15,211 to 15,240 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    Just the posh word for brown sugar, I believe!
    Thanks!

So scary, Ash! I'm glad she's okay today!

2. Default

Thanks everyone.

It was very scary, and I am thankful that my manager is so family oriented. She didn't even make sure that there was someone to cover my shift. she just told me to leave.

I confess I have a very hard time finding jeans that I like, and just saw a infomercial for pajama jeans. I am a sucker and ordered a pair. I really hope I like them, and if not, there is a 60 day money back guarantee..

I've seen those commercials for pajama jeans. Let me know if you like them. I don't know what's up with jeans these days but the crotch is way too short on so many of them, I can't get them halfway up my butt.

4. Default

I will definitely let you know. they are supposed to be "European styled" which according to them means higher, so we will see

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I've seen those commercials for pajama jeans. Let me know if you like them. I don't know what's up with jeans these days but the crotch is way too short on so many of them, I can't get them halfway up my butt.
    Is that what the problem is? I just assumed my ass had gotten too big

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

Shhh I'm in denial, Chrissy
    No but really, I think it must have to do with my scoliosis and the fact that I'm a little bit overweight for my otherwise petite size. People with bigger butts than mine seem to be able to wear cute jeans and I can't even pull them up.

I have no ass. I always wanted a cute bubble butt.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    I'm like that. Currently, I've got 8 pounds of pregnancy weight to drop and it's all in my tummy and I haaaaaaaate it! I'd be happier with a chunkier bum or hips.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    for as big as I am, I have no ass either. Its rather depressing. lol

Yup, when I gain weight it's like a tire around my middle. I'd way rather have a fat ass.

11. Default

I wouldnt mind some boobs either

I'm not a boob person; I'm quite happy with little'ns. LOL

I think that I must have all your butts! course that comes with it's own set of issues like a huge gap in the back with jeans. Thank god lane byrant came out with the curvy, normal or stright cuts because I NEED the curvy cut for my butt and hips. The other issue that my shoulders are small so I can get away with a smaller top....until the hips. I need stretch or certain cuts that have a bit of flair/looseness at the bottom.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

LOL!
    I gain weight all around, but especially in my middle. Since I've been losing weight it seems to all be leaving from my middle, maybe some from my thighs.
    My boobs seem to have gotten softer and less perky, too and they are quite small.
    But I'm happier with my body now than I have been since before I got married, so it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    I think that I must have all your butts! course that comes with it's own set of issues like a huge gap in the back with jeans. Thank god lane byrant came out with the curvy, normal or stright cuts because I NEED the curvy cut for my butt and hips. The other issue that my shoulders are small so I can get away with a smaller top....until the hips. I need stretch or certain cuts that have a bit of flair/looseness at the bottom.
    Yes! I get that gap in the back too. I didn't know if that was normal or because of the curvature of my back.
    I hated it when, I think it was last year, the style of shirts and sweaters were all extra long. I'm like "Oh sure, I love to accentuate my stomach" LOL

Yes! I get that gap in the back too. I didn't know if that was normal or because of the curvature of my back.
    I hated it when, I think it was last year, the style of shirts and sweaters were all extra long. I'm like "Oh sure, I love to accentuate my stomach" LOL
    Ugh, yes, I tried on something from last year that actually fits me but when I put a chunky belt on with it, all I could see was muffin top...disgusting...I wish I didn't love food as much as I do so that I could just drop these last few pounds already.

I think that fashion bug has those pants too that are three hips/butts for three different types.

I REALLY hate skinny jeans. Not for me at all. I have one jeans that i wear on weekends if I go out (and I don't always go out) now that I can't wear capris and dress pants for work. Jeans aren't something I wear that often since they against dress code for work.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

18. Default

I confess I have been craving chicken and dumplings something fierce lately.....

Yum, Ash!
    Skinny jeans...I was considering them but I would need an honest opinion, and I think the only person who would give me one is DH. Do they only look good on super skinny people?

Kate I'm not sure I even the like the look of even on super skinny women. I just think a boot cut is so much more flattering on pretty much everyone.

Chicken and dumplings does sound pretty yummy!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I wear skinny jeans...I think it totally depends on the outfit:

Yeah, Chrissy, you can rock 'em. And they're the only jean to wear with that kind of boot.

Yeah, you look good Chrissy! I was picturing wearing them with that kind of top, too. Where can I get shirts in that style? When I'm done losing weight I'll need all new clothes and I like that look.

Gotta say, Chrissy, you look hot in the skinny jeans!

I have worn only bootcut for years but I just bought two pairs of skinny cords and I them. I have a thick waist and skinny legs and the bootcut are often too small at the waist and loose in the leg so I have to choose between suffocating from a too-small waist or buying a size larger and looking like my pants don't fit. The skinny jeans are much roomier at the waist while not making my legs look like they're drowning, I've noticed. So I'm happy - but not about to model for you guys because I just look tired all the time! And I don't have a pair of boots like that!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Thanks ladies!

Yeah, you look good Chrissy! I was picturing wearing them with that kind of top, too. Where can I get shirts in that style? When I'm done losing weight I'll need all new clothes and I like that look.
    I got that particular top at Sears a few years ago on clearance. They often have tops in that style there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    Gotta say, Chrissy, you look hot in the skinny jeans!

I have worn only bootcut for years but I just bought two pairs of skinny cords and I them. I have a thick waist and skinny legs and the bootcut are often too small at the waist and loose in the leg so I have to choose between suffocating from a too-small waist or buying a size larger and looking like my pants don't fit. The skinny jeans are much roomier at the waist while not making my legs look like they're drowning, I've noticed. So I'm happy - but not about to model for you guys because I just look tired all the time! And I don't have a pair of boots like that!
    I've found that to be true too. Since I've lost 30 lbs, I've bought jeans between size 6-9. The 6's and 7's are the skinny jeans and the 9's are the boot cut ones.

Okay, so moving the conversation on to boots - I've always wanted a pair of high, high heeled boots like Chrissy's and I notice they are really big right now. I was considering buying some a few weeks ago but didn't. My reasoning? First, I don't really go anywhere other than work, my parents' house, or my friend's house - they'd be really inappropriate at work and unnecessary for my parents or my friend's children. Second, I don't want DH coming home and wondering what I was up to that required boots like that. Is that stupid? Should I just buy them? But if I did, as I said, I probably wouldn't wear them. If DH was here I'd wear them out to dinner with him or something.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I want a nice pair of boots too. Heck I haven't even had proper winter boots for the past few years. I want Uggs but they're too expensive (and probably wouldn't look right in non-skinny jeans)
    I mostly wear black pants in the winter because I usually hate jeans so much LOL. I have one pair of jeans that fits me well now. I should look at what they are and get more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    Okay, so moving the conversation on to boots - I've always wanted a pair of high, high heeled boots like Chrissy's and I notice they are really big right now. I was considering buying some a few weeks ago but didn't. My reasoning? First, I don't really go anywhere other than work, my parents' house, or my friend's house - they'd be really inappropriate at work and unnecessary for my parents or my friend's children. Second, I don't want DH coming home and wondering what I was up to that required boots like that. Is that stupid? Should I just buy them? But if I did, as I said, I probably wouldn't wear them. If DH was here I'd wear them out to dinner with him or something.
    I'd hesitate too if my husband were deployed. How often do you get to talk or chat with him? I'd at least let him know you were considering them so he didn't get any ideas when he saw them for the first time.

Those I got at the Bon Ton for less than $30. I'm notoriously cheap and they're the most expensive footwear I've bought myself in over 10 years. I love them. They're extremely comfortable...I wear them all day and even go out dancing in them.

Chrissy, you are skinny! You can pull off skinny jeans.

Me, I will stick with my flares and boot cuts and not care if that is stylish or not (I also don't wear boots like that, too big of heels and I would trip in them LOL) Course my flares and boot cuts are what look best on my big behind (I'm like a size 3x and not sure on pants since I wear a Lane Bryant size 5 but would guess a 24/26 for bottoms). I need to lose 30-40 lbs and get back into my 1x's and 2x's again....

And since the used snowblower we were given doesn't seem to be working....guess I will be working on some calories shoveling snow tomorrow!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Just wanted to let you guys know we're leaving tonight for a short vacation in Virginia. I might be able to check in, but maybe not. We're driving back Tuesday. Be good! (or not)