Page 50 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 404849505152601001505501050 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

I confess that for a man who absolutely does not want more kids, my DH sure isn't very careful.

I confess that Griffin has now entered the terrible twos (for those of you with babies, you read that right- terrible twos do not start at age 2. It's more like 15 months to 4 years old).

I confess I may actually attempt grocery shopping without Eric today. We always go together, but he's working and we need food.

2. Default

Cass - Take em to Fred Meyers and drop em off at the kiddie play land! JK I remember always BEGGING my mom to let me go play while she did the shopping... She wouldn't.

I confess I miss shopping at the commissary..

I confess that today was a crappy day. I'm getting a filling at the dentist tomorrow, and I'm actually looking forward to it because it means a short break from being at home.

I confess my temperature dipped and I thought this cycle was a bust today.

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a

2/09 6/09 4/14

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith View Post

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Erin

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess that I have been enduring my DH's family reunion for the past few days and everyone will be gone tommorrow and I'm SOOOOO happy that they all will be leaving!

I confess that my MIL gave Elle a beautiful book entitled "Jesus Loves Me" and even though it is filled with pics of animals and not of Jesus, that I'm tempted to pack it up and donate it to goodwill but am considering just not reading it to her and letting it be her chew toy.

Erin

Congrats Aelith!!!

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Cass - Take em to Fred Meyers and drop em off at the kiddie play land! JK I remember always BEGGING my mom to let me go play while she did the shopping... She wouldn't.

I confess I miss shopping at the commissary..
    I confess that we tell Lorelai that's "where bad kids go." She stopped asking to play there (relief!) but now every time we walk by it she says "Mommy, that's where the bad kids go!" Oops!
    I confess I am so bummed that you don't still live here. I'd love to have a real friend.

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a
    OMG YAY!!

Congratulations Aelith!!!!! H&H 9 months!

I confess I am so lazy to get up and put on the light, that I am sitting in practically the dark.

Ashley (atenielle) I love your siggy!!! She's so beautiful, I want to munch on her face!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I agree with you! Audrianna is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    I confess that we tell Lorelai that's "where bad kids go."
    That's great! I'll have to stash that one in my file of mommy tricks.

I confess that twice in the last couple of days, I've re-read stuff I've written on APA and realised it could be taken the wrong way. I sound like an insensitive ass when I was trying to be comforting. I need to not post when I'm way overtired.

I confess that I just got done eating cocoa puff cereal for dinner.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    I confess that twice in the last couple of days, I've re-read stuff I've written on APA and realised it could be taken the wrong way. I sound like an insensitive ass when I was trying to be comforting. I need to not post when I'm way overtired.
    I dont think you ever do!

But, I agree that when I post, I realize it may not make sense but still do it. I make sense to me but I realize not everyone 'gets' me. Usually, it is at night (like now) when I am super tired, or when I have just woken up.

Congrats Aelith!

That's OK, thanks to the new smileys everything I say looks vaugely creepy.

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a

Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    I confess that I have been enduring my DH's family reunion for the past few days and everyone will be gone tommorrow and I'm SOOOOO happy that they all will be leaving!

I confess that my MIL gave Elle a beautiful book entitled "Jesus Loves Me" and even though it is filled with pics of animals and not of Jesus, that I'm tempted to pack it up and donate it to goodwill but am considering just not reading it to her and letting it be her chew toy.

Erin

Chew toy!

I confess I secretly wish that I could sing and dance my way through life.....

I confess I feel lonely that I have been single for so long....

I confess I have a lot of deeper issues that I have begun to figure out and I am slowly feeling more like me!!!

shutterbird Guest

I confess I feel like I can't say anything without offending somebody somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess I feel like I can't say anything without offending somebody somewhere.
    That offends me!
    Haha, j/k...
    Sorry you feel that way. I don't find you offensive!

Quote Originally Posted by AbbeysMom View Post
    LOL...I'm too scared to use smilies at the moment for that very reason.

You've never offended me! I think you are the awesomest.

I confess that I underestimated how numb my mouth is (just been to the dentist). I'm drinking coffee and drooled it down my front.....twice.

I confess that DH is allergic to the cat we just got. He's had cats his whole life but never had a reaction before. I think we need to get rid of the kitty.

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a
    Congrats!

Yeah, me, too. And I'm really not like that IRL. I think it's hard to have the right "tone" online. People don't understand your tone of voice or your personality, etc. I know you ladies are rock stars, though.

I confess that was the first time I ever multi-quoted. I'm proud of myself.

I also confess that although I never watch Jon and Kate plus Eight, I gave into the stupid hype and watched last night. It made me very sad for the kids to see their marriage dissolving. Fame is evil. It messes up people's lives.

Thanks everyone!

I confess I need to stop worrying and stop POAS.

2/09 6/09 4/14

I confess that Griffin has now entered the terrible twos (for those of you with babies, you read that right- terrible twos do not start at age 2. It's more like 15 months to 4 years old).
    That's so true. Ari and her best friend (who is 20 months) are already throwing tantrums and pitching fits if they don't get their way.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

Quote Originally Posted by teachermom View Post

I also confess that although I never watch Jon and Kate plus Eight, I gave into the stupid hype and watched last night. It made me very sad for the kids to see their marriage dissolving. Fame is evil. It messes up people's lives.
    I confess that I watched the documentary they did a long time ago, before the show was in the works, and they were annoying, but they seemed to really care about each other. Then we'd watch the show once in a while and the mother is just so annoying we couldn't stomach it for long. She bosses him around like he's a child. It's awful to see. If you look at her appearance from the first documentary- where she looks like a normal mom- to now, with her looking like Victoria Beckham, it's really wild. She has let the fame go to her head for sure. I wouldn't blame him for wanting out, except that they have EIGHT kids to think about.
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Anatresia View Post
    I confess that I watched the documentary they did a long time ago, before the show was in the works, and they were annoying, but they seemed to really care about each other. Then we'd watch the show once in a while and the mother is just so annoying we couldn't stomach it for long. She bosses him around like he's a child. It's awful to see. If you look at her appearance from the first documentary- where she looks like a normal mom- to now, with her looking like Victoria Beckham, it's really wild. She has let the fame go to her head for sure. I wouldn't blame him for wanting out, except that they have EIGHT kids to think about.
    ITA. I don't watch it regularly but will put it on here and there while surfing and there's nothing better. The way she treats her husband makes me want to slap her.

Quote Originally Posted by teachermom View Post
    I confess that was the first time I ever multi-quoted. I'm proud of myself.
    Awesome, isn't it! I had to have help to figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    Erin
    LOL. It was just such a shame that SIL's gift of a "Jesus Loves Me" onesie never got worn. He just grows so fast, by the time I got around to washing it (from the bottom of the pile I'd put it on), it was way to small.

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a
    WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by AbbeysMom View Post
    <shudder> Yes, ITA!
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Thanks everyone!

I confess I need to stop worrying and stop POAS.
    Congrats, first of all.
    And I confess you probably wont stop POASing for awhile lol. I didnt until about 7 weeks even after 2 betas done and an u/s...

30. Default

I confess I POAS anyway.

I confess I got a
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I confess that we tell Lorelai that's "where bad kids go." She stopped asking to play there (relief!) but now every time we walk by it she says "Mommy, that's where the bad kids go!" Oops!
    I confess I am so bummed that you don't still live here. I'd love to have a real friend.
    Me too... The longer we are here and DH is out of work the more and more I wish I was still in AK, and BWAHAHAHAHHA on telling Lorelai thats where bad kids go! My mom was never that creative.. she just said no
    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    Ashley (atenielle) I love your siggy!!! She's so beautiful, I want to munch on her face!!
    lol.. Thanks.. I just went to give her a kiss, and she litterally munched on my face. I think she bit me at least 5 times

Quote Originally Posted by *Nat* View Post
    I agree with you! Audrianna is gorgeous!
    awww thank you!
    That's too bad... I you!