Page 48 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058981485481048 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I have officially been pointed out as one of the people who are guilty of sending rude PM's.

I confess that I knew it was going to piss the person off as confessed yesterday.

I confess oh well, it would have just continued to annoy the heck out of me if I didn't tell this person how I felt.

ETA: Well not literally pointed out by name but she has posted about one person sending her rude PM's.
    I confess you need to confide in me via PM!

shutterbird Guest

I confess the new smilies freak me out a bit. Especially the new

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess you need to confide in me via PM!
    I confess, done.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

I confess I want a drama PM!

Kim, that smiley's a little dirty. hehe
    Last edited by stephmama; 05-22-2009 at 12:56 PM.

I confess that I have officially been pointed out as one of the people who are guilty of sending rude PM's.

I confess that I knew it was going to piss the person off as confessed yesterday.

I confess oh well, it would have just continued to annoy the heck out of me if I didn't tell this person how I felt.

ETA: Well not literally pointed out by name but she has posted about one person sending her rude PM's.
    Is it the same person as last time. Do tell!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

This one scares me

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Is it the same person as last time. Do tell!
    Yep, the PM I sent you.

I must confess that after re-reading it a million times, I don't think it came across even half as rude as I had anticipated.

8. Default

I'm lost.............................................. .

I confess I didn't realize smilies had changed... I thought things like the moving tongue just didn't show up on my computer cause I had lame connections.. lol

Yep, the PM I sent you.

I must confess that after re-reading it a million times, I don't think it came across even half as rude as I had anticipated.
    You got a response then?

I confess that I'm also super curious about the PM!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    I confess that I'm also super curious about the PM!
    Add me to the ranks of the curious

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

And me. I never get PMs. Or PMS, which is what I originally wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    And me. I never get PMs. Or PMS, which is what I originally wrote.
    I confess that now you can't say you never get PM's.

I confess all this talk of PM's is making me feel like I'm out of the loop on the gossip, but I did see something going on in TTC forum, so I think maybe the 2 are linked? (That's my detective work done for the day ).

I confess we are off to Spain in 5 weeks and I want to lose 3 pounds before we go but I just shared a deep pan pepperoni pizza with DH and a whole lot of full fat Dr. Pepper. Dang it. I'll have to excersise every day this week to make up for it. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I confess all this talk of PM's is making me feel like I'm out of the loop on the gossip, but I did see something going on in TTC forum, so I think maybe the 2 are linked? (That's my detective work done for the day ).

I confess we are off to Spain in 5 weeks and I want to lose 3 pounds before we go but I just shared a deep pan pepperoni pizza with DH and a whole lot of full fat Dr. Pepper. Dang it. I'll have to excersise every day this week to make up for it. Blah.
    I confess that you're a pretty darn good detective.

I confess that today I received an e-mail from the cousin who I told to stop e-mailing me that said I had no morals since I was not a Christian. I had to laugh since this is coming from a girl who had premarital sex, smoke, drank, got divorced and is now living with someone she is not married to. I never did any of those, yet I have no morals what so ever. I felt good in writing back that I wished nothing but the best for her and we should leave our words at that. ;)

I confess I hate judgmental people. Really, really, really, really hate them. OK, that felt good. sigh.

I confess that I never would have pegged Janeen as the "nasty PM'er". Wow!
    I confess that I would loooooooove to send nasty PM's to several of the TTC girls but don't really think it would do any good so I just ignore all of their posts or laugh maniacally when things blow up in their faces (the previously mentioned schadenfreude).

I confess that I am super jealous of silverstar and wish I could go to Spain for 5 weeks... although the last time I was in Spain this time of year it was roasting.
    Last edited by acorn; 05-22-2009 at 02:29 PM. Reason: really, I can spell "things"
    Amber (32), DH Jody (25)

8w0d ultrasound

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    I confess that I never would have pegged Janeen as the "nasty PM'er". Wow!
    I confess that I would loooooooove to send nasty PM's to several of the TTC girls but don't really think it would do any good so I just ignore all of their posts or laugh maniacally when things blow up in their faces (the previously mentioned schadenfreude).

I confess that I am super jealous of silverstar and wish I could go to Spain for 5 weeks... although the last time I was in Spain this time of year it was roasting.
    *insert devil smiley here*

*insert devil smiley here*
    Yeah, see? We need a good devil smiley. though I see that angel wing smiley is gone now.

Alright! Who's playing in the smiley pit????
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    Oh, I wish I were going for 5 weeks! I'll be going in 5 weeks for 10 days! We will be roasting but it will be such a nice change to actually see the sun! My Arkansas skin needs some sun; whereas, my British DH and rest of the family will probably all melt the minute we step off the plane!

Oh, I wish I were going for 5 weeks! I'll be going in 5 weeks for 10 days!
    I confess that I lack reading comprehension skills.
    Amber (32), DH Jody (25)

8w0d ultrasound

Also, the : silly : smiley is creepy...
    Amber (32), DH Jody (25)

8w0d ultrasound

I confess that I'm way too much of a un-cool kid to get PMs (also don't get PMS heehee) and that usually makes me sad but with all the current drama going on I'm starting to appreciate my un-coolness and all the drama it saves me from.

I confess that if I see one more post from this person that is insinuating that she is the victim from some horrible attack-filled PM...I am going to post the PM for everyone in TTC to see. I just don't think I will be able to refrain any longer since I am having SUCH a hard time doing it now!

I confess that it would be funny, Janeen, but it's best for you to stay out of trouble, so don't do it! Let it just roll of ya like water off a duck's back. ;)

I confess that it would be funny, Janeen, but it's best for you to stay out of trouble, so don't do it! Let it just roll of ya like water off a duck's back. ;)
    Well it's like hello???? Do you think you are invisible??? Do you think I cannot see that you are calling me a bully and jealous??? Uhhhhhhh???

I confess that she is surely raising my blood pressure.

Would it be better to put them on your ignore list so that you don't have to read their crap? Some people are better off ignored. And if it lowers your blood pressure or whatever, that's got to help. But, I'm sorry they're saying that stuff about you. They must be whacko.

Whatever you need to say about this chick, can you pretty please take it to PMs? :pray:

Other neverending threads have been closed for this kinda stuff, and I'd like to keep this one!

I confess that I'm a pretty balls to the wall, no holds barred type of person...and to not say something pretty much feels like I'm letting that person get the best of me. But I promise...I'm trying not to!