Page 47 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957971475471047 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

Dearest Ashley . . .
    I confess my heart aches for you and all that you're going through.
    It would be hard enough to leave friends and start over in a new place but the crap that you're having to deal with with DH is icing on the cake.

I'm not part of a mom's group (though I've thought about it - and if you find that mom's board in the area would you send it to me please?).

We probably only live 15 minutes from each other - would you like to meet and hang out some time? PM me. I give great hugs and have very tear absorbent shoulders.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

2. Default

I hope they are really absorbent, cause you just made me cry again....

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess after crying for almost an hour, I was ALMOST asleep when my cell starts ringing... it was DH, so I ignored it... a minute later it rings again, DH. I figure I better answer, and guess what...

*Icing on the sh!tty cake that was my night*

DH was arrested!

It wasn't DH at all, but his friend who's house he was at, calling to tell me that they were on their way to bail him out, and he wouldn't be home for a while.
    Oh no. I'm so sorry!!!

Well...... This is going to be long... I'm sorry..

He originally left to go pick up some job applications for some bars - fine. I understand that they weren't open earlier when he was out getting applications.

After he was gone for about an hour and a half, I text and ask what he's doing.... He says hes at his friends house.

I asked what he was doing there, and he said hanging out for a while.

I asked if he got the applications, and who all was there. (I was going to lock him out if the 18 year old was there)

He said yes, he got the applications before he went to friends, and told me who all was there.

I asked how long he'd be, and he said he didn't know. He'd be home after a while.

I didn't say anything, and after a while he asks why I didn't text back. I told him I didn't have anything to say. Then he asked if I was mad, and I wrote back

"I just wish you'd be upfront and tell me sh!t. Sometimes I feel more like your live-in nanny and not your wife"

Then no reply... I figured he was just pissed.. Which made me even more upset... and so I cried some more... was almost asleep and thats when the phone rang...

Apparently, the cops watch the house he was at, because an old friend of DH's friend has a federal warrant out for his arrest for impersonating a US Soldier, and DH's friend is in the Guard, so they think dumb dude will go by DH's friends house..

When they saw a bunch of people that don't usually hang out there they came up with some BS reason to come up. They got everyones ID and ran names...

Apparently when DH got his minor in possession (over 3 years ago) the cop didn't listen when DH said he was being shipped to Alaska by the army in less than 2 weeks... and set a court date which of course DH didn't show up for... because he was in ALASKA!

But that lead to a warrant for DH's arrest for Failure to Appear, and that popped up when the cops ran DH's name..........

__________________________________________________ _______________________

I am feeling depressed due to the fact that I really don't know anyone here other than my in-laws, and I never leave the house. DH has a ton of friends from growing up here, and seems more interested in going to hang out with them, than spend time with me and Audrianna.

All that combined with pregnancy hormones just seemed to kinda all slam down on me at once, and I don't have my BFF to go run and cry to... I have texted her of course...but its not quite the same as the comforting hug only a BFF can give... kwim?

and I really want a ****ing cigarette
    I'm so sorry. He should bring you with him when he goes out to play, and if he can't/won't, he shouldn't go!! For real, I can't believe he'd leave his pregnant wife at home alone knowing you don't know a single soul and i'm sure he's smart enough to realize how unhappy you are. I'm so sorry mama. You don't deserve this at all.

ok.. I lied... HERES the icing on the cake...

All of DH's friends are broke, so guess what money we are using to get him out of jail???

MY BIRTHDAY MONEY!

Happy Effin Birthday to Me...
    Oh Ashley, im so sorry. He better be getting that money back somehow! You deserve a birthday present!

Quote Originally Posted by Anatresia View Post
    that really, really, really sucks about your DH. tell him he needs to grow up. Daddies don't get to go out and party with their questionable friends while the pregnant Mommy sits home. BS!
    ITA!!!

Well here's an update... DH is still in jail.

We just deposited the check yesterday, so it was still on hold when his friends went to get the money out. The last time I heard from his friends was at 2:15 this morning....

I found a moms board on the Kansas City Star website when I was still pregnant with Audri... I need to remember to get back into it now that we actually live here.
    I'm sorry he's still in jail, but....not totally. I think this could be the wake up call he needs.

I'm soooo very sorry mama. This too shall pass, and I hope it passes soon! You're in a rough spot right now and I hope for your sake and DH's sake and Audri and this baby's sake you guys get it figured out. Well, I hope HE gets it figured out. Tons and tons of big squishy hugs mama.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I hope they are really absorbent, cause you just made me cry again....
    They are, and I'm sorry! That was not my intent!

Oh look, we have a new smiley . . . .
    Where's the one with devil horns and a pitchfork to balance it out?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    They are, and I'm sorry! That was not my intent!
    No its ok.. It was a good cry for once

No its ok.. It was a good cry for once
    That's good. Those can be kathartic once in awhile.

OH MY freaking guts.......

yes these are still about the fiber bars. Why can't just avoid gobbling them down?

Ewww. it is getting smelly over here and I can't blame it on the baby
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

atienelle I'm sorry to hear about your DH's little vaca. Any idea when he will be getting out?

I confess that had my DH been in jail for any significant amount of time, I would have left him and I told him that. He got busted for a DUI while we were out with friends and I have never cried so much in one night in my life. He called at like 6:30 in the morning for a ride home and I told him he needed to find his own ride since I was so hungover .

But prior to that, when he got his "one phone call", I reminded him about my previous statements that I wouldn't wait for any man to get out of jail. I watched my sister go through that off and on almost her entire adult life. And yeah, it has never been something I was down for so he is lucky it was only a night. I kept getting visuals of me losing the condo, the cars, moving back in with my sister...ugh how horrible it would have been. Since it was DUI number four, I was convinced he was going away for quite a while.

to you and I hope he learns a lesson!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    OH MY freaking guts.......

yes these are still about the fiber bars. Why can't just avoid gobbling them down?

Ewww. it is getting smelly over here and I can't blame it on the baby
    I still cannot understand the obsession over fiber bars on these boards!

Coffee in the morning is JUST fine for regulating I tell ya!

11. Default

Well the check cleared and his friends are at the jail trying to get him out, but the ATM there won't let them take any money out...?

Well the check cleared and his friends are at the jail trying to get him out, but the ATM there won't let them take any money out...?
    Oh man, always something huh?

13. Default

Yeah...

I was looking on yahoo answers and came across this

Spriritually Speaking... Could I ask for restitution if I was married and this happened?
    Being that men are supposed to be superior to women in religion (although I find this extremely hot and in my home, my man is the king and I submit to him no religion involved.) Say one day I get married and I submit to my husband and I get his slippers when he comes home, serve him his food sit by his side and submit to his sexual desires and after being married for about 2 years the truth comes out and he was really born a woman just had the sex change, etc. etc... Could I ask for restitution and make him do all the things for me or is he allowed to be superior to me even after he was born a she? Religiously speaking that is. Like if we belonged to a religion, could I ask for restitution?

15. Default

Wtf

What the?!?!?!?!

shutterbird Guest

I confess I took Lore to the pool and we had a blast. I wore shorts and a tee-shirt because I'm too embarrassed about my fat ass to wear a suit, but we had soooo much fun. She's such a water baby.

I can't wait to see what Liam does in a pool. When it gets warmer I'm getting a small one for the back yard.

Sweetie, Im sorry you are going through all of this. If it were me, I would leave them to rot in there.

And wtfwtf to that question?

Wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    What the?!?!?!?!
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

I confess I really hate the word submit when talking about a marriage. It creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I confess I really hate the word submit when talking about a marriage. It creeps me out.
    ITA.
    It especially irks me when women are considered the lower beings

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I was looking on yahoo answers and came across this

I admit that made me laugh. Hee hee hee...

At my brother's wedding, his wife vowed to honor and obey, and the minister went on a long spiel about how modern culture is bad for women and has led us astray from our roles and bla bla bla. It was hard not to laugh out loud b/c, as much as I love her (and I really, really do), she rules that roost. No submission there!

Quote Originally Posted by teachermom View Post
    I admit that made me laugh. Hee hee hee...

At my brother's wedding, his wife vowed to honor and obey, and the minister went on a long spiel about how modern culture is bad for women and has led us astray from our roles and bla bla bla. It was hard not to laugh out loud b/c, as much as I love her (and I really, really do), she rules that roost. No submission there!
    I confess that at our wedding I changed "obey" to "compromise"

I told DH he could say obey if he wanted, but I wasn't going there. (He didn't say obey either).
    Norah! (3 yr)

I confess here's a picture of me drunkenly telling DH I would compromise during our elopement (first wedding since the big one had been postponed a year). We so crazy.

I confess that I never noticed the look of "WTF" on his face until now! Ha!

I confess that we were SO wasted ...after the little ritual was over we and the group of friends decided to go in the hot tub while it was snowing. DH was sitting on the edge of the hot tub and thought there was a deck. He was trying to be funny saying he was so drunk he was going to sleep right there. He laid back on what he thought was the deck and fell off the edge landing on his head!!!! He got up and kept saying "I'm concussed, don't let me fall asleep" so me and my friend assured him we wouldn't, took him up to the room and said "Okay, nite nite" and ran back outside to finish the bottle of Captain Morgan!

I confess that I have officially been pointed out as one of the people who are guilty of sending rude PM's.

I confess that I knew it was going to piss the person off as confessed yesterday.

I confess oh well, it would have just continued to annoy the heck out of me if I didn't tell this person how I felt.

ETA: Well not literally pointed out by name but she has posted about one person sending her rude PM's.
    Last edited by Janeen; 05-22-2009 at 12:23 PM.