Page 46 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856961465461046 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 44505

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #1351

    Default

    I confess that Sarah's awesome.


    I confess I'm bored.

  2. #1352
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    I confess I got 20% on Steph's quiz because I thought she was trying to be funny (as usual). Whoops!!!

    I confess I love that Mia was saying "eggs" and it came out "ass".

    I confess... I'm caught up with my work, woot!

  3. #1353

    Default

    I confess that I think Madelyn's always speaking in Japanese.

  4. #1354

    Default

    Kim, I confess that pic is scaring me

    Sarah, I confess that cat looks like a likely candidate for peeing on your carpet

    I confess I bought a pregnancy test kit yesterday...and it wasn't for me...
    I confess it was negative
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

  5. #1355
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess that I am drinking my first beer in nearly a month.

    I confess that I am just warming up for my drinkfest on Saturday.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  6. #1356

    Default

    I confess Alexis loves her swing so much that it has died buckling under her weight.
    I confess she loves it so much she naps in it for hours without it moving because it CAN'T move under her weight.

    Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

  7. #1357
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I confess Alexis loves her swing so much that it has died buckling under her weight.
    I confess she loves it so much she naps in it for hours without it moving because it CAN'T move under her weight.
    Lore's was the same way. She was in it so much because she loved it (and slept in it) that it barely swung and burnt out the motor.

  8. #1358

    Default

    I confess that I ate far too many homemade shortbread cookies tonight (butter, cinnamon and lemon). Yum.

    I confess that I use having company as an excuse to make and eat a lot of cookies.

    "Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov


  9. #1359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Lore's was the same way. She was in it so much because she loved it (and slept in it) that it barely swung and burnt out the motor.
    Yep, her fat behind burnt up the motor, now the music won't even work. She's in it right now and has been since 8:00. LOL. I can't believe she still loves it!

    Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

  10. Default

    I confess I miss my BFF something fierce.
    I confess I think I am depressed.

    I confess I was stupid and didn't close my bedroom door when I came in to cry, and sBIL stood in the doorway asking if I was okay for like 5 minutes, which made me cry harder..

  11. #1361
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    I confess I feel like a heel.

  12. #1362
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess I feel like a heel.
    Why is that?
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

  13. #1363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhiannasmoms43 View Post
    I confess I bought a pregnancy test kit yesterday...and it wasn't for me...
    I confess it was negative
    Gah!!! Didn't you say DD's DBF is one of those abstinant evangelical boys?

    I confess that whenever I get home from work there are 2 pages of this thread to read, and by the time I get to the end, I have laughed and cried with all of you but totally forgotten what I wanted to confess myself...


  14. Default

    I confess after crying for almost an hour, I was ALMOST asleep when my cell starts ringing... it was DH, so I ignored it... a minute later it rings again, DH. I figure I better answer, and guess what...


    *Icing on the sh!tty cake that was my night*


    DH was arrested!

    It wasn't DH at all, but his friend who's house he was at, calling to tell me that they were on their way to bail him out, and he wouldn't be home for a while.

  15. #1365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  16. #1366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess after crying for almost an hour, I was ALMOST asleep when my cell starts ringing... it was DH, so I ignored it... a minute later it rings again, DH. I figure I better answer, and guess what...


    *Icing on the sh!tty cake that was my night*


    DH was arrested!

    It wasn't DH at all, but his friend who's house he was at, calling to tell me that they were on their way to bail him out, and he wouldn't be home for a while.
    What happened?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  17. #1367
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess after crying for almost an hour, I was ALMOST asleep when my cell starts ringing... it was DH, so I ignored it... a minute later it rings again, DH. I figure I better answer, and guess what...


    *Icing on the sh!tty cake that was my night*


    DH was arrested!

    It wasn't DH at all, but his friend who's house he was at, calling to tell me that they were on their way to bail him out, and he wouldn't be home for a while.
    Okay, where did DH go in the first place that had you depressed?

    I'm sorry hon. Big big hugs!!

  18. #1368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    DH was arrested!
    OMG... UGH!!!! Idiot!!!

    My poor dear... big big


  19. Default

    Well...... This is going to be long... I'm sorry..

    He originally left to go pick up some job applications for some bars - fine. I understand that they weren't open earlier when he was out getting applications.

    After he was gone for about an hour and a half, I text and ask what he's doing.... He says hes at his friends house.

    I asked what he was doing there, and he said hanging out for a while.

    I asked if he got the applications, and who all was there. (I was going to lock him out if the 18 year old was there)

    He said yes, he got the applications before he went to friends, and told me who all was there.

    I asked how long he'd be, and he said he didn't know. He'd be home after a while.

    I didn't say anything, and after a while he asks why I didn't text back. I told him I didn't have anything to say. Then he asked if I was mad, and I wrote back

    "I just wish you'd be upfront and tell me sh!t. Sometimes I feel more like your live-in nanny and not your wife"

    Then no reply... I figured he was just pissed.. Which made me even more upset... and so I cried some more... was almost asleep and thats when the phone rang...

    Apparently, the cops watch the house he was at, because an old friend of DH's friend has a federal warrant out for his arrest for impersonating a US Soldier, and DH's friend is in the Guard, so they think dumb dude will go by DH's friends house..

    When they saw a bunch of people that don't usually hang out there they came up with some BS reason to come up. They got everyones ID and ran names...

    Apparently when DH got his minor in possession (over 3 years ago) the cop didn't listen when DH said he was being shipped to Alaska by the army in less than 2 weeks... and set a court date which of course DH didn't show up for... because he was in ALASKA!

    But that lead to a warrant for DH's arrest for Failure to Appear, and that popped up when the cops ran DH's name..........

    __________________________________________________ _______________________

    I am feeling depressed due to the fact that I really don't know anyone here other than my in-laws, and I never leave the house. DH has a ton of friends from growing up here, and seems more interested in going to hang out with them, than spend time with me and Audrianna.

    All that combined with pregnancy hormones just seemed to kinda all slam down on me at once, and I don't have my BFF to go run and cry to... I have texted her of course...but its not quite the same as the comforting hug only a BFF can give... kwim?

    and I really want a ****ing cigarette

  20. Default

    ok.. I lied... HERES the icing on the cake...

    All of DH's friends are broke, so guess what money we are using to get him out of jail???




















    MY BIRTHDAY MONEY!

    Happy Effin Birthday to Me...

  21. #1371
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    I confess that's a rotten situation to be in, Ashley. I'd proper kick my husband in the nuts and have him grovelling for awhile if he did anything like that.

    I confess my jaw joints are swollen (I have TMJ) and it's making me irritable.

  22. #1372
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    Dang Tenielle, I'm so sorry!! I hope you ground your DH till he's 87.


  23. #1373
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    Gah!!! Didn't you say DD's DBF is one of those abstinant evangelical boys?
    I was thinking the same thing, Julie! You were talking about your DD, right? I'm glad it was BFN.


  24. #1374
    3andMe's Avatar
    3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,430

    Default

    What a terrible night! Were you just tempted, a little bit, to leave your husband in jail? Do you have any idea what the repercussions are going to be? Is this just a matter of paying a big fine? Is this something he should have been able to clear up a long time ago, even though he was sent to Alaska?

    I am fortunate enough to not have dealt with the court system at all, but I have friends who would probably know the answers to all of my questions.

    And you know, in the bigger picture, instead of you staying at home, being lonely while he goes out and hangs out with his friends all the time, maybe he should be making an effort to try to get you introduced to some people so that you can be making friends of your own. Maybe he could bring one or two people by the house occasionally to hang out. Maybe he could plan things where both of you and your baby could go as a family.

    And Julie? I echo MammaMia's post. Was it DD's pregnancy test? Is her boyfriend abstinent? Glad it's negative, and boy am I not looking forward to the teenage years.


  25. #1375
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,975

    Default

    that really, really, really sucks about your DH. tell him he needs to grow up. Daddies don't get to go out and party with their questionable friends while the pregnant Mommy sits home. BS!
    Tracy, Ari and Bella

  26. #1376

    Default

    Ashley, I'm so sorry. That sucks beyond words.

    Are there any local mom's groups? That's how I made friends in my new neighborhood. Look online, ask moms you see in grocery stores. Regardless of what happens with your DH, you deserve to meet people and be happy.

  27. #1377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    ok.. I lied... HERES the icing on the cake...

    All of DH's friends are broke, so guess what money we are using to get him out of jail???







    MY BIRTHDAY MONEY!

    Happy Effin Birthday to Me...

    and



    lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

  28. #1378
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatresia View Post
    that really, really, really sucks about your DH. tell him he needs to grow up. Daddies don't get to go out and party with their questionable friends while the pregnant Mommy sits home. BS!
    Word.


  29. Default

    Well here's an update... DH is still in jail.

    We just deposited the check yesterday, so it was still on hold when his friends went to get the money out. The last time I heard from his friends was at 2:15 this morning....

    I found a moms board on the Kansas City Star website when I was still pregnant with Audri... I need to remember to get back into it now that we actually live here.

  30. #1380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Well...... This is going to be long... I'm sorry..

    He originally left to go pick up some job applications for some bars - fine. I understand that they weren't open earlier when he was out getting applications.

    After he was gone for about an hour and a half, I text and ask what he's doing.... He says hes at his friends house.

    I asked what he was doing there, and he said hanging out for a while.

    I asked if he got the applications, and who all was there. (I was going to lock him out if the 18 year old was there)

    He said yes, he got the applications before he went to friends, and told me who all was there.

    I asked how long he'd be, and he said he didn't know. He'd be home after a while.

    I didn't say anything, and after a while he asks why I didn't text back. I told him I didn't have anything to say. Then he asked if I was mad, and I wrote back

    "I just wish you'd be upfront and tell me sh!t. Sometimes I feel more like your live-in nanny and not your wife"

    Then no reply... I figured he was just pissed.. Which made me even more upset... and so I cried some more... was almost asleep and thats when the phone rang...

    Apparently, the cops watch the house he was at, because an old friend of DH's friend has a federal warrant out for his arrest for impersonating a US Soldier, and DH's friend is in the Guard, so they think dumb dude will go by DH's friends house..

    When they saw a bunch of people that don't usually hang out there they came up with some BS reason to come up. They got everyones ID and ran names...

    Apparently when DH got his minor in possession (over 3 years ago) the cop didn't listen when DH said he was being shipped to Alaska by the army in less than 2 weeks... and set a court date which of course DH didn't show up for... because he was in ALASKA!

    But that lead to a warrant for DH's arrest for Failure to Appear, and that popped up when the cops ran DH's name..........

    __________________________________________________ _______________________

    I am feeling depressed due to the fact that I really don't know anyone here other than my in-laws, and I never leave the house. DH has a ton of friends from growing up here, and seems more interested in going to hang out with them, than spend time with me and Audrianna.

    All that combined with pregnancy hormones just seemed to kinda all slam down on me at once, and I don't have my BFF to go run and cry to... I have texted her of course...but its not quite the same as the comforting hug only a BFF can give... kwim?

    and I really want a ****ing cigarette
    omg
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •