Page 433 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 3333834234314324334344354434835339331433 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,990 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

I went to a chiropractor when I was 17. I had a pinched nerve in my back. Pains would shoot down from my back through my leg and the leg would give out on me. I went in and he said I had the problem of one leg being longer than the other. Three adjustments and I haven't dealt with it since.
    I wonder if thats not more common than most people think, or what, because my mom, my bff and I were all told the same thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by The10Eels View Post
    I wonder if thats not more common than most people think, or what, because my mom, my bff and I were all told the same thing.....

Maybe. He didn't say if that's what caused the pinched nerve or if it was from overcompensating because of the pinched nerve. It was also 10 years ago, so he might have.

Oh, I'm so sorry Jessica was in so much pain, Chrissy!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Maybe. He didn't say if that's what caused the pinched nerve or if it was from overcompensating because of the pinched nerve. It was also 10 years ago, so he might have.
    hahaha... I can barely remember something that was said to me 10 hours ago... much less 10 years!!!!

Poor Jessica!

We used to be chiro loving people, but the chiro kept telling us to come back every week. Um, can't afford that at all. Plus I HATE being adjusted, it makes me nervous and I always tense up no matter how hard I try to relax. Our chiro always made fun of me, he had this I'm such a nice friendly doctor thing going on, but it just made me feel stupid.

Now that I'm pregnant I'm going to have to find something new to replace chiros, since I get really, really bad nerve pain.

"We cannot withhold facts for fear of offending because the importance of the information outweighs people's right to not be challenged in their beliefs." -Maddy Reid
    In memory of all APA babies gone too soon; always loved and never forgotten

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shanna(h) View Post
    Now that I'm pregnant I'm going to have to find something new to replace chiros, since I get really, really bad nerve pain.
    Did I miss the announcement?! Or is this it???

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    How on earth did you get to be 9 months pregnant already????
    I know! Crazy, huh?!

I went for my presentation scan today and the baby is head down after all! Looks like I'll be trying for an all natural VBAC...wish me luck, ladies!

And congrats, Shanna!!!!

Did I miss the announcement?! Or is this it???
    This is the announcement. I just got my faint bfp this morning, although I've been symptomatic for a few days. You need to pop back in our October room, I have a more official announcement in there, and there are birthday gift exchange threads you need to participate in.

"We cannot withhold facts for fear of offending because the importance of the information outweighs people's right to not be challenged in their beliefs." -Maddy Reid

Congratulations Shanna!!!

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

This is the announcement. I just got my faint bfp this morning, although I've been symptomatic for a few days. You need to pop back in our October room, I have a more official announcement in there, and there are birthday gift exchange threads you need to participate in.

congrats!

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

Congrats!
    I confess I had a dream a couple nights ago that another man kissed me and it's really bugging me because I can't remember who it was. It was really nice though

Congrats, Shannah!

How is it I can be so happy when my APA girls get their BFPs, and yet so annoyed by my coworkerls pregnancy?
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Ooo, Congrats!

Congrats Shanna!!!

Erin

Congratulations, Shanna!

I had a dream last night that I was dating Jon Hamm! That man just curls my toes. It was a good dream.

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Thanks for all the congrats guys. I'm excited, but it still seems a little surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenn View Post
    Congrats, Shannah!

How is it I can be so happy when my APA girls get their BFPs, and yet so annoyed by my coworkerls pregnancy?
    I've never once been upset or resentful of an APA pregnancy or term baby. But I really resent IRL people for getting pregnant and having a HH9Ms. I don't know why though, I just figured it was because I'm mean or something.

If you're mean, so am I. We can be mean together.

But I am very happy for you.
    Last edited by Gwenn; 08-10-2010 at 10:34 PM.

19. Default

I confess... I have a walker!

Yay!

Ooo, have fun!

I confess... I have a walker!
    Wow!!! Go Charlie!!! She is such an early walker. My kids always walk really late. Elle didn't walk until 20 months. I don't envy you. Ky got into everything just crawling at 5 months so I was happy he didn't walk until 16 months because it was easier to keep him out of things. I bet she and Audri will have a lot of fun now though!

Erin

Go Charlie!!!

I didn't walk until 20 months old. My mom was 8month pregnant with my younger brother and told me if I didn't start walking I was going to have to crawl everywhere, because she wasn't carrying two kids. I started walking the next day.

Go Charlie!!!

I didn't walk until 20 months old. My mom was 8month pregnant with my younger brother and told me if I didn't start walking I was going to have to crawl everywhere, because she wasn't carrying two kids. I started walking the next day.
    LOL, this is what my mom did to me and she actually did carry 2 kids, me and my older brother for a while. I didn't walk until a couple weeks before my 2nd birthday. I did tell Elle that too, that she was getting heavy and I wasn't going to be able to carry her everywhere anymore and that I didn't think she would like to crawl on the hard, hot ground. I don't think the conversation helped though as I think she's smart enough to know I'm not going to let my sweet baby girl crawl on hot concrete. My mom though, back when I was little like that, is another story.

Erin

Okay, this is FUNNY! I don't think it could be seen as offensive, but feel free to delete mods, if you need to.

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Too funny!! I might have to post this on facebook

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Katy, I have seen that post before and thought it was hilarious!

shutterbird Guest

Shanna - Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you have a very uneventful and LONG pregnancy.

Ashley - Yay for walking!!

Katy, that picture is hilarious! I've seen it before too and chuckle every time.

shutterbird Guest

I confess I'm disappointed in a lot lately, and it's making me rethink my decision to stay here.

I confess my mom had to have an emergency surgery this morning to put a stint in so that her kidneys could drain. She had a kidney stone that got stuck and caused swelling. She had a 104-degree temperature for over SIX HOURS yesterday, but refused to go to the hospital because she didn't want to ruin their vacation.
    On a good note, she's feeling much better and is just waiting to be released. (Thanks for listening - just had to get it out!)

Your poor mom! Glad she's feeling better.