Page 43 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553931435431043 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 44505

Thread: Secular Confessions

I confess I love being called "big E" and I love gossip even more! Anyone who has any juicy stuff to spill, I'm up for it!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

[QUOTE=willOwispy;1056170831]
    I confess we just officially got another cat. If we stay at this rate of animal acquisition, I will be a crazy cat lady.
    [QUOTE]

I confess that I'm already there. We have 4 and DH keeps mentioning that we should get another one because kittens are so freaking cute. How many do you have?
    Last edited by acorn; 05-21-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: quote tags were being evil
    Amber (32), DH Jody (25)

8w0d ultrasound

I confess i'm drinking a vodka and pepsi right now...at 2 in the afternoon.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I confess I now have 9 in the afternoon stuck in my head.

I confess I am starving, and nothing sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I now have 9 in the afternoon stuck in my head.

I confess I am starving, and nothing sounds good

Well, you ARE pregnant! can you order something?

6. Default

No money...

No money...
    Aw i'm sorry. I hate that! I just ate a hot pocket. YUCK!! Feed that baby girl!

8. Default

Darn you Ash! A hot pocket actually sounds good.. but we don't have any!!! I think I'm gonna just do PB & Honey, with a glass of milk...

Vodka and pepsi! Just may have to try that...
    PB and honey is so good!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    Vodka and pepsi! Just may have to try that...
    PB and honey is so good!
    Vanilla vodka and coke is DELISH!

and yeah... PB and honey is my standby food lol...

OH my fav of all time is vanilla vodka and cream soda! YUMMMO!!!! I'm drinking vodka and pepsi WITH a splash of grenadine. haha. It's like a cherry pepsi with vodka, but...BETTER! Now i'm tipsy because i'm on my second one! that's all I'll have though.

Darn you Ash! A hot pocket actually sounds good.. but we don't have any!!! I think I'm gonna just do PB & Honey, with a glass of milk...
    Oh i'm sorry! I shouldn't have said any food products!! PB and honey huh? Sounds....interesting! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post

I confess that I'm already there. We have 4 and DH keeps mentioning that we should get another one because kittens are so freaking cute. How many do you have?
    We have a dog and now 2 cats. We're averaging one new animal every year and a half and I don't see that pace slowing down

14. Default

OH my fav of all time is vanilla vodka and cream soda! YUMMMO!!!! I'm drinking vodka and pepsi WITH a splash of grenadine. haha. It's like a cherry pepsi with vodka, but...BETTER! Now i'm tipsy because i'm on my second one! that's all I'll have though.
    Know whats good? lol.. Coconut Rum and apple juice. lol.. It tastes like an almond joy...

BUT "MY" drink before I got PG was Malibu, Orange Juice and Sprite. its SO good, we called it a Fuzzy Wuzzy

Know whats good? lol.. Coconut Rum and apple juice. lol.. It tastes like an almond joy...

BUT "MY" drink before I got PG was Malibu, Orange Juice and Sprite. its SO good, we called it a Fuzzy Wuzzy
    YUMMMMM!!!

Ok, this is a BAD confession....real bad.....

I confess, that when my little sis was 5 (I was 15), my friend and I (we were young and stupid and immature and I can't believe I would ever ever do this) gave my sis apple juice mixed with tequila..... She only drank a sip because it was gross, but looking back, I can't believe how stupid I was.....

She still remembers that to this day, and I'm constantly telling her (because my oldest baby will be five in a couple months) that if she EVER does to my Elizabeth what I did to her i'd kill her.

I totally feel bad, and although I've admitted to my mom everything that I used to do as a kid, I still have never ever told her that.

16. Default

awww your poor sis! lol...
    I confess I drank orange liquer out of the liquor cabinet of the lady I was baby sitting for in 6th grade... and we stole 2 packs of cigarettes from her carton. (I was baby sitting with a friend)

awww your poor sis! lol...
    I confess I drank orange liquer out of the liquor cabinet of the lady I was baby sitting for in 6th grade... and we stole 2 packs of cigarettes from her carton. (I was baby sitting with a friend)
    I confess that when I babysat my neighbor's kids my friend(same friend) and I would steal all the liquor out of their cupboards and refill them with water. I was such a horrible babysitter!!

I confess my head just exploded.

I confess I DVR'd Jesus Camp last night, and I'm pretty sure my head will explode again.

I confess I can't stop eating Fiber One bars. I'm pretty sure I lost 2lbs in fart weight yesterday.

Fart weight. I like that

20. Default

LMAO Ash.. We are so similar! lol..
    I was house-sitting the summer after I graduated for my (at the time) church youth-leader. My BFF and I drank all the rum we found in the cupboard ("I use it for baking") and refilled the bottle with water!

I confess she knew we drank it because the trash didn't get picked up before they got home and she saw through one of the bags and saw a bottle of sour apple vodka, and smirnoffs lol

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

I confess I DVR'd Jesus Camp last night, and I'm pretty sure my head will explode again.
    I confess I saw it was coming on, thought about watching it, and laughed... Then watched an episode of Greek sBIL had DVR'd. Im now hooked to that show lol

I confess I don't know how FIL and sMIL spent so much on groceries.. There really isn't that much food in the house...
    Where do they shop? If it's all at HyVee or Hen House, that's the reason.

OH my fav of all time is vanilla vodka and cream soda!
    Hmm, that sounds good. I love vanilla vodka in dr pepper.

That also sounds good. Sheesh, my body must be craving alcohol . . . it's been over 18 months since I've had any

I confess, that when my little sis was 5 (I was 15), my friend and I (we were young and stupid and immature and I can't believe I would ever ever do this) gave my sis apple juice mixed with tequila..... She only drank a sip because it was gross, but looking back, I can't believe how stupid I was.....

She still remembers that to this day, and I'm constantly telling her (because my oldest baby will be five in a couple months) that if she EVER does to my Elizabeth what I did to her i'd kill her.
    When I was 9 or 10, I remember asking my mother how a martini could be "dry" or "extra dry". She went to the liquor cabinet and poured me a shot of Vermouth. I downed it, not knowing. I think the next 3 GLASSES of water I drank all tasted like Vermouth. I think to this day it's why I only drink sweet wines and mixed drinks on the sweet side. Anything dry/semi-dry just tastes horrid. And sometimes the semi-sweet stuff is too dry.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

shutterbird Guest

My best friend and I used to steal cigarette butts from my mom's ashtray in the car and smoke them. I think we were like 8.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    My best friend and I used to steal cigarette butts from my mom's ashtray in the car and smoke them. I think we were like 8.
    YEP YEP! I'd even steal (at 9 or 10) cigs from her box ALL the time. Just a couple at a time so she wouldn't notice. WOW. I'm scared for my babies. I sure hope they don't do the stupid $*^$ I used to do!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post

Hmm, that sounds good. I love vanilla vodka in dr pepper.

That also sounds good. Sheesh, my body must be craving alcohol . . . it's been over 18 months since I've had any

When I was 9 or 10, I remember asking my mother how a martini could be "dry" or "extra dry". She went to the liquor cabinet and poured me a shot of Vermouth. I downed it, not knowing. I think the next 3 GLASSES of water I drank all tasted like Vermouth. I think to this day it's why I only drink sweet wines and mixed drinks on the sweet side. Anything dry/semi-dry just tastes horrid. And sometimes the semi-sweet stuff is too dry.
    EEEK! I don't do semi sweet or dry ANYTHING. It has to be super sweet or I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Jesus Camp was great! Not in the "these people are geniuses, I 100% agree" way, but kind of in the "I needed to see that" way. Just make sure you have something on hand to break if you need to release some anger

I confess that I am terrified of moving even though I've done it 3 times before and I should be happy about getting out of this dump.

shutterbird Guest

I confess the Pepsi thread in Random has me craving Taco Salad!!!

28. Default

She went to the liquor cabinet and poured me a shot of Vermouth. I downed it, not knowing. I think the next 3 GLASSES of water I drank all tasted like Vermouth. I think to this day it's why I only drink sweet wines and mixed drinks on the sweet side. Anything dry/semi-dry just tastes horrid. And sometimes the semi-sweet stuff is too dry.
    1 - HyVee and Costco. Sometimes Walmart...
    2- EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Vermouth is gross! My old co-worker and I both had Tuesdays off so we decided to have a Martini Monday... Blech. I had appletinis all night cause a reg one was gross
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess the Pepsi thread in Random has me craving Taco Salad!!!
    yum. salad in general sounds good right now

shutterbird -
    I confess I just noticed your icon - is that a manatee molesting a shark???
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

shutterbird -
    I confess I just noticed your icon - is that a manatee molesting a shark???
    I confess I also noticed that avatar and would love to see it full sized!
    Tracy, Ari and Bella