Page 360 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350358359360361362 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,800 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I confess that NO, Janeen hasn't had a baby yet and she feels like this today...

Holy sh!t I'm SO irritable today!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

wtf is up with your ticker? Shouldn't it be 40w and 1 day?

Hang in there mama. He'll come. I remember that overdue time well. Ugh.

Yesssssssssss this stupid ticker decided to wig out apparently. LOL

I'm just tired of the "do this, do that, this will work, walk some more, have some more sex" BLAH BLAH FLIPPING BLAH!!!!! I don't believe that any of that stuff will work until my body is gearing up for labor anyway. And from the moment I begin the descent downstairs this morning, MIL starts with her instant lame ass questions and senseless chatter. HELLO LADY I JUST FRICKING WOKE UP! Not to mention that today is my doctors appointment and for the first time I am dreading it. I always looked forward to my appointments and I hate that I'm not excited. Just leave me alone people, this baby will come when it's time!

((hugs))

Will your provider strip your membranes? Is that something you'd be willing to do? I know that worked for me when I had Conner.

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

I so know what you mean. That's when I wrote out a mass email basically telling everyone to **** off and I kept to myself.

Your doctor's appt should be pretty basic. I know I would always feel let down though because I knew my body wasn't doing anything yet. But it's just not time for him to come.

Sorry Janeen, he'll come when he's good and ready!

I just wanted to share that Josh rarely touches any pizza from chain restaurants but he is on his 3rd piece of this fresh pizza with spinach, sundried tomatoes and artichokes I love it that he apparently has my good taste in food

And Steph, why do you hate cats?

Quote Originally Posted by missychrissy View Post
    ((hugs))

Will your provider strip your membranes? Is that something you'd be willing to do? I know that worked for me when I had Conner.
    This is exactly what I am going to request. Even though I am hesitant to even do that. I'm going to ask him to strip the membranes and give me a few more days to see if it makes a difference before we set an induction date. Of course I am going to say this AFTER I ask him wtf his reasoning is for wanting to induce before 41 weeks.

Jimi did mention something to me that I had forgotten. I don't know if I mentioned it in here while we were talking about my doc wanting to induce but...my blood pressure has been SLIGHTLY elevated compared to my norm for the last two appointments. Both times he said though that it wasn't anything for him to be really alarmed about but maybe that is what he is going off of, not wanting it to get higher or anything.

I am also going to have him check the amniotic fluid levels today if he will. I don't know why but this has been weighing on my mind a lot lately. My belly has been increasingly sore and I have been feeling the movements so much stronger. I know that's partially just because he is bigger but it's getting increasingly more painful and I have been wondering if there's not as much fluid padding it in there? I don't know but it's something i want checked.

We'll see how things check out today and that will fully determine my discussion with the doctor but as of right now...I think I am going to ask to strip the membranes and go from there. I kind of feel like I am compromising with him by asking this, even though I really don't feel like I need to. Oh well, we'll see.
    Last edited by Janeen; 05-06-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Are you dialated at all? That would be the only way they could strip your membranes.

Why do you think I hate cats?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post

When I first read your siggy, I thought it said Hate instead of Haz...

oh lol

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Are you dialated at all? That would be the only way they could strip your membranes.

I was only dilated to 1cm last Wednesday and that was only up from 7mm the week before. You have to be 2cm in order to have the membranes stripped right?

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    When I first read your siggy, I thought it said Hate instead of Haz...
    This, LOL, it's funny we saw the same thing.

*hop hop hop*

I spoke with someone from the Bursar's office. Their fall calculator for figuring out tuition is down, but she gave me an estimate based on my credits and all..

MY AID COVERS EVERYTHING!!!!!

Lauren (24) Clinton (30) - my life, my rock Praying for all the APA girls! My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by addysonreese View Post
    *hop hop hop*

I spoke with someone from the Bursar's office. Their fall calculator for figuring out tuition is down, but she gave me an estimate based on my credits and all..

MY AID COVERS EVERYTHING!!!!!

Very nice!

16. Default

Yay! Congrats Lauren! I know thats got to be a HUGE weight off your shoulders!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Yay! Congrats Lauren! I know thats got to be a HUGE weight off your shoulders!
    Oh, like you wouldn't believe. I was fully prepared to have to owe something, but to find out I'm actually getting money back is wonderful. Now I just need to pay for books! hehe
    Lauren (24) Clinton (30) - my life, my rock Praying for all the APA girls! My Blog

Yay Lauren.
    And Steph, are you kidding me with that face? I laughed so hard. I didn't think I had it in me today but one look at that and I just busted out.

Anything to make you laugh, sweets.

`
    Last edited by Rin; 05-06-2010 at 02:07 PM.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

shutterbird Guest

Love the pic, Steph! I was LMAO off earlier when I saw it in Lina's thread!
    Last edited by shutterbird; 05-06-2010 at 02:13 PM.

`
    Last edited by Rin; 05-06-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Erin, wtf!

Sorry... I thought Kim was correcting my "fugliest" remark and I didn't want to offend.

Sorry to poop on your guys party... I really should learn to not post in here when I'm having a bad day, especially when I haven't been around for a while.

I hope everyone is well and I'm sending you labor vibes Janeen!

They can actually strip your membranes if you're not dilated, as long as your cervix has thinned. The stick their pinky in there first to open it up a bit and then they rotate it around. It's terribly painful for some women, and then there are women like me who are like "did you do it yet?" I really didn't even FEEL it.

I love your stank face Steph.

Rin - I have no idea what you posted, but hugs if you're having a bad day. Also, you gotta hang out in here more! We miss you!

And Bridget, I know I'm late on this comment and it's preaching to the choir, but do NOT buy his crap. You do not "make it difficult" for him and "I'm sorry you're upset" is a crap apology (I get it every once in a while from my DH and it makes me climb a wall and harp on him to fess up and be a man about whatever he's actually DONE to deserve my annoyance, and if I say it to HIM he does the same to me, rightfully so).

I'm glad you're going to have some you-time.

And WTF with that kid picture? Creepiness!

29. Default

I confess Audrianna has Thank you confused for You're welcome...

We were in my cafe today, and my manager saw a penny on the floor and told Audri if she picked it up she could have it.. So she did, and I told her "Tell J Thank you.." Audri turned around and said "Welcome!"

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    I love your stank face Steph.

Rin - I have no idea what you posted, but hugs if you're having a bad day. Also, you gotta hang out in here more! We miss you!
    I'm trying, just need to get back in the habit. I just made a comment about how Stephanie's picture was fugly and misinterpreted a reply from Kim. I just didn't want to offend Steph so I erased it.

I miss it here too. I just need to get in the habit of taking out time for my computer again.