Page 325 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 2252753153233243253263273353754258251325 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,750 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Good luck Ashley!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess I am home from my final... Im not sure how I did, but I get my final grade for the classroom portion on Tuesday...

I always loved the feeling of a class being over. I hope you did great
    Just Midge

Midge! Love the new siggy. You're such a cute pregnant mama! I'd kill for those curls, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    Midge! Love the new siggy. You're such a cute pregnant mama! I'd kill for those curls, btw.
    I know, you're totally adorable! I like the wall color, BTW. I'm currently obsessing about wall color in my house.
    Last edited by stash; 04-02-2010 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midgeend View Post
    I've had a tough day today. It's one of those days where in some ways I wish I did believe strongly in some kind of higher power, so that I could blame someone else...or "give it up" to someone else, instead of feel like I'm carrying the weight of the world.

I see how strange that seems.
    I have those thoughts as well from time to time. I think it's totally normal.

Mama to Bobbie 20 ~ Jesi 18 ~ Syd 14 ~ Conner 6
    I'm gonna be a Gramama! Jesi is due 11/22/13

Thanks girls!!

I have to give all the credit to Danny for the color choices in our house. We love love orange and yellow.
    Just Midge

7. Default

I always loved the feeling of a class being over. I hope you did great
    Thanks! I still have clinicals to go through before its totally over, but I enjoyed the awkwardness of having nothing to do on my lunch break today.. lol I had been doing homework every day on lunch for the past who knows how many weeks.

I totally agree! and I've ALWAYS wanted curly hair, but it doesn't look good on me... at least not permed curls... (BIIIIIG Mistake when I was 13) lol

Thanks girls!!

I have to give all the credit to Danny for the color choices in our house. We love love orange and yellow.
    I love it! That is the color of our kitchen walls (white cabinets and dark gray counters)

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

I have the weirdest ex boyfriends...
    On facebook I put in the name of an ex I'd been thinking about lately. I found his wedding page. He got married a week after I did. Anyway, there was a link to a few of the e mails he and his wife exchanged when they first met (a little too personal, I think, I felt like I was violating some privacy as I was reading).
    Anyway, this guy is a vegetarian. He was when I knew him, too. Well in one of the e mails to his future wife he said "It grosses me out to think about kissing someone who eats meat!"
    Funny, he didn't seem to mind when he knew me! He was never one of those people who tried to press his beliefs on other people. I ate meat in front of him many times (I'm pretty sure I probably kissed him shortly after, also!)

I can't help but wonder if he changed, or if it was one of those things you say to make an impression on someone else.

It could be something he decided he didn't want to do for life. Maybe at one point he thought he could do it, then decided he couldn't.

It's funny because it came down to deciding between him and DH. I often wondered if I made the wrong decision. I feel better knowing it never would have worked out. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    It's funny because it came down to deciding between him and DH. I often wondered if I made the wrong decision. I feel better knowing it never would have worked out. LOL

I would think anyone who is putting e-mail exchanges that they had with their girlfriend - now wife - on facebook is person you very well steered clear of.

I would be like to my husband if he did stuff like that. weird.
    Just Midge

I would think anyone who is putting e-mail exchanges that they had with their girlfriend - now wife - on facebook is person you very well steered clear of.

I would be like to my husband if he did stuff like that. weird.
    Oh no, it wasn't on FB. I couldn't access any info there. It was an official site, with the transcript from their wedding, the official photos, and like a history of how they met and their first couple e mails to each other. It was nicely done.

I can't stop thinking about Bugsy. Why is life so effing heartless?

I know, me too. And unfortunately, the answer to your question is because it's a series of dance steps that you can never properly choreograph, because there are too many variables.

mm hmm. me too. every time i see that title, my heart drops a little...
    Just Midge

Me too. Beyond heartbreaking.

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

These are the things that make me wish there was a heaven.

It breaks my heart too. I spend a lot of time thinking about DH since I read about it. He's not really all that bad. At least he's here.

It's made me think a lot, too. It scares me.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Quote Originally Posted by gwennero View Post
    It's made me think a lot, too. It scares me.
    Ditto.

I know, me too. I can't even imagine what she & her kids must be going through.

Hey chicas It's quiet in here.
    I confess that tonight I was explaining to Savana about the rotation of the Earth with a globe and my fist as the sun. And after the conversation, she threw herself back onto the pillow on my bed, put both her hands up in total exasperation and said, "The EARTH MOVES?? I am NOT sleeping outside for awhile."

That is too cute, Bridget.

I confess DH and I were kind of fighting in the car today when we went through Wendy's drive through (I know, gross) and the cashier said "Happy Easter!" I shouted back "Happy SPRING!" ROFL

Because DH was upset about whatever it was we were fighting about--I don't even remember now--he told me to "shove it". He thought I was trying to be snarky to the cashier. I wasn't, really.

I was going to show DH some UU literature because we had a really nice service today and there were some readings in the program that I brought home, but after the "shove it" comment I decided he's not worthy. LOL

26. Default

I confess Audri took a 4 hour nap today, and she is now WAY cranky... I guess the nap was too long...

I confess that JoJo took NO nap today, cried for two hours straight instead. Too much Easter sugar? We kept her out too late last night so I know that was part of it. Anyway, she was just I felt terrible for her - she was sobbing and crying and kept saying "Want to stop crying!" but she just couldn't. It was awful.
    Last edited by girlwonder; 04-04-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    I confess that JoJo took NO nap today, cried for two hours straight instead. Too much sugar? We kept her out too late last night so I know that was part of it. Anyway, she was just I felt terrible for her - she was sobbing and crying and kept saying "Want to stop crying!" but she just couldn't. It was awful.
    Oh, this just breaks my heart.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Aw, that makes me sad too. I feel so bad for him when I know Josh is crying because he's overtired.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennero View Post
    Oh, this just breaks my heart.
    Mine too. Unfortunately I was having a hard time dealing with it today because I am simply wrecked from all my hard work in these past few weeks culminating in my big sales the past four days. I can barely keep it together myself and I had a hard time trying to not start sobbing myself, or throw things against the wall. I felt like a crap mother today all day.

We finally got her to sleep this evening after 45 minutes of her getting out of bed and crying.