Page 31 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast

Thread: Secular Confessions

I confess me too. She has the biggest beautiful eyes.

I feel but...

I confess that I have been feeling more "womanly" lately since I found out I ovulated and have been having sore boobies and stuff. Nuts huh?
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

I confess that I completely forgot atenielle's first name but that I wanted to wish her a slightly early Happy Birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I confess Ellasyn makes me smile everytime I see your siggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    I confess me too. She has the biggest beautiful eyes.
    Thank you!!!! I just LOVE her eyes. We have the same eyes and back in the day when I thought I was ugly, they were the only feature I appreciated.

Erin

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willOwispy View Post
    I confess that I completely forgot atenielle's first name but that I wanted to wish her a slightly early Happy Birthday!
    awwwwwww thank you! and its Ashley.. lol

OK OK OK i need to confess..

Last night Cy was searching through his backpack to give me this pamphlet on the boyscouts..he was liek MOM look what i got..i was like not freekin again..

so im like yeah look at this and i whiped my arse with it..liek not literally well literally but while sittin on the couch

yes i now feel like kinda a bad mama for whipin my ass with the boy scout pamphlet..

7. Default

I confess.. so far today I have spent my birthday dealing with a screaming baby, doing laundry and dishes... all while DH is still in bed sleeping...

I confess I didn't expect anything different beings I didn't even get a "Happy Mothers Day" on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    Thank you!!!! I just LOVE her eyes. We have the same eyes and back in the day when I thought I was ugly, they were the only feature I appreciated.

Erin
    Hey now, don't forget the compliment I paid your beautiful daughter a few pages back. She's got her own fan club in here!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlynn View Post
    OK OK OK i need to confess..

Last night Cy was searching through his backpack to give me this pamphlet on the boyscouts..he was liek MOM look what i got..i was like not freekin again..

so im like yeah look at this and i whiped my arse with it..liek not literally well literally but while sittin on the couch

yes i now feel like kinda a bad mama for whipin my ass with the boy scout pamphlet..
    I actually thought about you yesterday when I was driving and I had a car in front of me that had scout stickers all over it. I was happily driving alone with the windows down and loud music blaring. This stupid kid in the back seat kept turning around to look at me AND they were going 5 miles under the speed limit. They were craminping my style.

Anyway, I sat there wondering what I'm going to do when Aidan expresses interest in the scouts, and I expect him to unless he is fully immersed in some other activity. I just don't know, so I admire you for trying to handle it in the best way possible. Its not easy to explain to a 6 year old "No honey, you can't be a part of this organization because they stand for everything I'm against."

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess.. so far today I have spent my birthday dealing with a screaming baby, doing laundry and dishes... all while DH is still in bed sleeping...

I confess I didn't expect anything different beings I didn't even get a "Happy Mothers Day" on sunday
    ((((Hugs)))) mama.... I'm so sorry Dh is being a punk. Every mama should get special attention on their special days.

And Happy Birthday!!

Oh, and I confess I heard a misquito in my ear earlier and am now itching all over paranoid I'm being eaten.... Really I think its just the wind blowing through my arm hair.....
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

shutterbird Guest

Happy Birthday Ashley!!! Go throw a cup of cold water on your DH and MAKE him slave to YOU today!

I confess I woke up this morning feeling gross. I'm up a half pound and (TMI!) constipated.

I confess this confession thread wins. At least it's not clique-y here.

I confess I'm staring at our last unused condom. I've been wanting to use it for over a week.
    Last edited by shutterbird; 05-14-2009 at 09:33 AM.

shutterbird Guest

I confess I wish I could meet you all!

Happy Birthday Ashley!!! Go throw a cup of cold water on your DH and MAKE him slave to YOU today!

I confess I woke up this morning feeling gross. I'm up a half pound and (TMI!) constipated.

I confess this confession thread wins. At least it's not clique-y here.

I confess I'm staring at our last unused condom. I've been wanting to use it for over a week.
    Well I certainly hope you wouldn't be staring at a used condom.

Yea, what's up with the other confession thread getting so... weird? Its not the same vibe in there... sad.
    I confess I wish I could meet you all!
    Seriously, I wish we could have a big Secular ladies of APA convention.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post

heck yes!!!!

And thank you for the birthday wishes!

i wish i could meat (<~~~ ha i said MEAT) you all as well

shutterbird Guest

Yea, what's up with the other confession thread getting so... weird? Its not the same vibe in there... sad.

Definitely not the same vibe at all.

I'm in with the convention!! Oh Erin, what part of CO are you in again? I want to mapquest it.

I'm in with the convention!! Oh Erin, what part of CO are you in again? I want to mapquest it.
    I'm in Frederick which is on the northern side of the state but am used to driving all over Colorado.

shutterbird Guest

JCIAM! 17 hours!

I confess that I've pulled away from the other confessions thread because I was feeling left out. I feel like a dork for even admitting that.

LOL I don't even care most of the time if people respond to my confessions. It's just very theraputic for me to get them out. (and it is nice when people respond, hee hee)
    I confess I had a large salami and cheese sub for lunch. It was so good!
    The cashier baffled me though, because I said I'd like a sub with just salami and cheese (they don't technically make salami and cheese subs but I've had them do it before--it's just an Italian without the baloney and ham or whatever the heck it is, blech)
    Then I swear she said oh we don't have salami, and I said oh, I thought salami came on the Italian. She said, it does. We both kind of tilted our heads at each other and there was an awkward silence. She said well I have to ring you up for an Italian. I said okay. Like, and the issue is what?
    I am still trying to figure that one out...

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    I confess that I've pulled away from the other confessions thread because I was feeling left out. I feel like a dork for even admitting that.
    I hear you, dork.

Quote Originally Posted by KateS View Post
    LOL I don't even care most of the time if people respond to my confessions. It's just very theraputic for me to get them out. (and it is nice when people respond, hee hee)
    I confess I had a large salami and cheese sub for lunch. It was so good!
    The cashier baffled me though, because I said I'd like a sub with just salami and cheese (they don't technically make salami and cheese subs but I've had them do it before--it's just an Italian without the baloney and ham or whatever the heck it is, blech)
    Then I swear she said oh we don't have salami, and I said oh, I thought salami came on the Italian. She said, it does. We both kind of tilted our heads at each other and there was an awkward silence. She said well I have to ring you up for an Italian. I said okay. Like, and the issue is what?
    I am still trying to figure that one out...
    Next time say, I want an Italian sub without x and x. Sometimes it's easier to assume people are idiots.

Next time say, I want an Italian sub without x and x. Sometimes it's easier to assume people are idiots.
    Yeah, you're right. I like to mix things up, that's all.

21. Default

At one of my favorite places in Alaska I had to do that... The sandwich I LOVED was removed from their menu, and they added one that was the exact same only it was a beef burger instead of chicken... so I had to order "Royal Hawaiian Wave Blaster Substitute Chicken, No Onions or Tomatoes.."

Of ALLLLL the times I went there, there was a waitress ONCE who said "Oh, you mean the Old North Pole Chicken??"

It was always a mouthful, but I was able to get the sandwich I wanted.

I confess I am hungry, but I don't know what I want to eat.

I confess .

23. Default

I confess I am witholding sex from DH... I don't know how long for, but he is REALLY pissing me off lately... It seems to be the only thing I can do that effects him in any way!
    I confess all I really wanted today was to have a little peace, and not have to take care of everyone all day long...
    I confess DH couldn't even watch Audri while I took a shower... She was playing with stuff in the bathroom, so I yelled for him, and said "Please... on my birthday, may I shower in peace?!" and he started goin on about something, and says "Well she just puked on me!" I lost it, and said "LIKE SHE DOESN'T DO THAT TO ME EVERY DAY!?!"

shutterbird Guest

Ashley! I hope he realizes how much of a pansy he's being!

i confess im gonna leave work early and enjoy the rest of the day...

i confess i drive my humpin evolution fish on the bumper of my car in front of cars with jesus fish on them..hehe i think i confessed that already..?

i confess i probubly get irritated to easily

i confess i have bad pms and i have the chocolate munchies and im gonna make 12 blue berry muffins and eat them all..than have some salty chips and salsa

When and where???
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Hey now, don't forget the compliment I paid your beautiful daughter a few pages back. She's got her own fan club in here!
    I confess that I am SOOOOO sorry that I missed your previous post!! I got so lost reading about your boob pillow and mixing it up with mine and thinking...."how do they know my boobs are as big as pillows" LOL. TY for your compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I confess that I'm confused elmobo is gone!

I confess I'm about to go eat a doughnut and try to figure out where she's gone off to.
    Went back after not seeing Elmobo on a while and I'm confused too. I hope she comes back!!

Erin

shutterbird Guest

I confess that I need chocolate. I'm O'ing, my face has broken out, I'm crabby, and I WANT CHOCOLATE!

Has anybody heard from Ashley/elmobo?

29. Default

She and her DH have the house to themselves tonight... so I dont think we will be hearing from her... in any way..

What about Alisha?? Seems like I havent seen her around lately either....

I'm posting this here since some of you have asked.

My stepmom just called. *sigh*

My dad has a new friend named Phil that he used to know back in the day. Well Phil called Delana the other day and told her he is concerned about my dad's drinking. My dad woke up that morning with the shakes real bad. He couldn't calm down until he drank about 4 beers. And throughout the day, he drank a case. This isn't your normal case either, he drinks the 16 oz. ****! Phil told Delana that my dad also admitted that he can't quit. He will never admit it to any of us. I brought it up when I was home and he got all defensive.

I told her if she needs me to go there and help get him into treatment, I will. This is so ****ty. I'm kinda scared for him.