Page 264 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1642142542622632642652662743143647641264 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,920 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

woohoo for the massage (and the little joke, that was funny!)

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    Janeen, unexpected money ROCKS!
    We also got some unexpected money and I'm getting a massage tomorrow! I've only had two in my life. I've had this pain in my neck (not dbf *badoom chhh*) that runs down my shoulder blade and often gives me a headache. I'm really hoping she can work it out for me. Either way an entire hour of peace is more than I have had outside of my bed at night in a long, long time. I can't wait.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

We also got some unexpected money and I'm getting a massage tomorrow! I've only had two in my life. I've had this pain in my neck (not dbf *badoom chhh*) that runs down my shoulder blade and often gives me a headache. I'm really hoping she can work it out for me. Either way an entire hour of peace is more than I have had outside of my bed at night in a long, long time. I can't wait.
    That sounds wonderful Bridget. I got a one hour massage for my last birthday. Best hour of my life! Enjoy!

I confess that I fell asleep putting Mia to bed. Now it's 3.18am and I'm wide awake.

I confess that unemployment is starting to mess with my mental health. I need to be doing something useful or I get depressed.

HI!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

If you can, get it done with hot rocks. That was the most awesome massage ever. I wish that I had the money to get them all the time.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    HI!
    Hi! I was just wondering where you were!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I've always wanted one of those hot rocks massages.

I use fresh. Just a handful. My yogurt is lowfat but to lose weight I'd say go with no fat. I'll post the protein powder we use. Dbf is in to weight lifting and he got me using this after I had Savana and it really helped me lose the weight. I was also doing cardio and weight lifting as well. I'll also post the greens powder I use. It's all upstairs and the kids are waking up...so I'll get it in a couple of hours.
    ETA: You can get protein powder at gnc. Just look for one that doesn't have artificial flavors and ingredients.
    Did you use the smoothies in place of a meal?

I need to lose weight and I need to make sure to get enough protein. I have just never really made smoothies or used protein shakes/powder before.

I'm so bad at losing weight.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

HI!
    Hey! Wassup??

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    Hi! I was just wondering where you were!
    I was without a computer for a while. UGH. It was the worst thing EVER! I'm back and better than ever now, though!

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    Hey! Wassup??
    I'm actually at Kalihari, an indoor waterpark for our anniversary. Now we're both beat and he's almost past out, so I figured now's as good a time as any to hop on here! On APA.....on my vacation. But I just got my power cord today and I have NO self control!

Someone just dropped a house on my sister!

Hi Ashley!!

Hey Cass! I haven't seen you on much lately - been busy?

I'm actually at Kalihari, an indoor waterpark for our anniversary. Now we're both beat and he's almost past out, so I figured now's as good a time as any to hop on here! On APA.....on my vacation. But I just got my power cord today and I have NO self control!
    Sounds like fun!

Oh and I would totally go on APA if I were on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    Did you use the smoothies in place of a meal?

I need to lose weight and I need to make sure to get enough protein. I have just never really made smoothies or used protein shakes/powder before.

I'm so bad at losing weight.
    Ack! I forgot to post the powder. I'll do it at at nap time.
    Yes, I use the smoothie in place of breakfast almost every morning. If I eat a breakfast then I often use it in place of lunch. I'll also one after I work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Hi Ashley!!
    HEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!

HEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!
    I had just decided this morning that I was going to go on FB and ask why you haven't been posting on APA, but now I know!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I had just decided this morning that I was going to go on FB and ask why you haven't been posting on APA, but now I know!
    It was torture. PURE torture.

It was torture. PURE torture.
    I can imagine. I recently learned that my daily post count is just under 25 posts PER DAY. I would obviously DIE without internet! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I can imagine. I recently learned that my daily post count is just under 25 posts PER DAY. I would obviously DIE without internet! LOL
    I mean....it's 8:40 am, there's a whole waterpark waiting on us down there, and here I am. On here. While DH is showering. Obsessed much?? I missed my computer so much! Like a piece of me was missing. A small piece, but.........anywho! LOL

I'll be taking you guys to Hawaii with me in October, for sure.

I confess that I add things to my "to do" list after I've already done them, just so that I can cross them off.

I confess that I add things to my "to do" list after I've already done them, just so that I can cross them off.
    I have totally done that.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Ack! I forgot to post the powder. I'll do it at at nap time.
    Yes, I use the smoothie in place of breakfast almost every morning. If I eat a breakfast then I often use it in place of lunch. I'll also one after I work out.
    Cool. I think that we have a GNC at the mall so maybe I will go this weekend. I'm NOT a breakfast person so something like that might help.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I mean....it's 8:40 am, there's a whole waterpark waiting on us down there, and here I am. On here. While DH is showering. Obsessed much?? I missed my computer so much! Like a piece of me was missing. A small piece, but.........anywho! LOL
    I didn't have a computer at home for like a week early this past fast. It drove me insane. And I'm on a computer with internet all day at work! LOL

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

That is a good! I used to type papers in high school first and than go back and hand write a rough draft because my teachers still wanted a a rough draft. LOL

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess I feel great apprehension at sending this email I've written to my mother about our conflicting religious beliefs. I've not gone on the attack and kept it peaceful and "loving", but I'm scared it will build a wall between us. And I don't want that.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess I feel great apprehension at sending this email I've written to my mother about our conflicting religious beliefs. I've not gone on the attack and kept it peaceful and "loving", but I'm scared it will build a wall between us. And I don't want that.
    I can understand your nervousness, but if you've written it in a loving way then I don't think you can go too far wrong. Good luck.

I'm obsessed with the computer too. It's especially hard in the new house now that the computer aren't in the living room. I kind of miss the apartment for that reason LOL
    I asked DH to get me a laptop so that if Josh is watching a tv show or entertaining himself I can hang out with him and go online at the same time...

I can understand your nervousness, but if you've written it in a loving way then I don't think you can go too far wrong. Good luck.
    Phew . . . received OK. She did not really think I thought all religious people were stupid. It's more of that common, but wrong, belief kinda thing (that "Atheists believe only stupid people believe in god"). I told her I understood, kinda like religious people's misconception that "Atheists have no morals because they don't have a god to tell them right from wrong".

She said she wasn't trying to save me or push it on my, but wanted me to keep an open mind . . . which I think is really funny considering the vast array of religions of the friends I keep. Mind open. Check.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008