Page 229 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1291792192272282292302312392793297291229 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,870 of 44505

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer912 View Post
    I confess...I'm leaving. I'm half drunk and I just found out that that a bunch of people around here don't like me. I think that I come across in writing a lot differnt than I am in person.I really did like coming to this room and this thread.

I really hope that everything goes well for everyone here.
    Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    If I may say so, if everyone left because a bunch of people didn't like them, nobody would be here.
    I hope you come back when you're not drunk and rethink things.
    Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    I'm sorry that someone hurt your feelings like that. I hope that you are able to come back use the ignore function to not deal with whoever was a jerk.

All of this, Jen! I know that there are so many people here that don't like me and I don't give a crap.

I confess...I'm leaving. I'm half drunk and I just found out that that a bunch of people around here don't like me. I think that I come across in writing a lot differnt than I am in person.I really did like coming to this room and this thread.

I really hope that everything goes well for everyone here.
    Don't go! I think you were being baited. Just ignore them - we like you!

2/09 6/09 4/14

Awww, you guys made my morning! I pm'd Brad and told him I changed my mind and asked him to NOT delete my account.

This room is great!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Awww, you guys made my morning! I pm'd Brad and told him I changed my mind and asked him to NOT delete my account.

This room is great!

2/09 6/09 4/14

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I'm glad you didn't leave.

Lydia, any progress on names with your DH?

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess that I just ordered Jimis Superman diaper bag and matching changing pad.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

This room is great!
    No more drinking and APAing for you, little lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    No more drinking and APAing for you, little lady.
    LOL Well pretty soon I will have to stop the drinking anyway. It's NOT helping me lose weight. But not stopping until next year.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess that I just ordered Jimis Superman diaper bag and matching changing pad.
    Very cute sounding!

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

LOL Well pretty soon I will have to stop the drinking anyway. It's NOT helping me lose weight. But not stopping until next year.
    Are you going out for New Years?

I am going to be SO stir crazy on New Years Eve...I'll definitely be missing the drinking and fun parties! Oh, and the strip clubs too.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Lydia, any progress on names with your DH?
    Nope. I will update/change my siggy if he agrees to anything else. My big ultrasound is today, so he's been dragging his feet a little bit, waiting for confirmation it's a boy.

I got a "half-maybe" on Finn.

I'm really excited. DH watched the twins yesterday (!) all day by himself so that my mom could watch them today and we could have a date day. We're going to the ultrasound together, then lunch, then Avatar in 3D at the Imax. That's 9-5 all by ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Nope. I will update/change my siggy if he agrees to anything else. My big ultrasound is today, so he's been dragging his feet a little bit, waiting for confirmation it's a boy.

I'm really excited. DH watched the twins yesterday (!) all day by himself so that my mom could watch them today and we could have a date day. We're going to the ultrasound together, then lunch, then Avatar in 3D at the Imax. That's 9-5 all by ourselves.
    I'm excited for you!

Finn was our name if we had a boy, so I like that one a lot!

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Are you going out for New Years?

I am going to be SO stir crazy on New Years Eve...I'll definitely be missing the drinking and fun parties! Oh, and the strip clubs too.
    I have never gone out for New Years. I have actually only gone to a bar like twice in my life. I'm so not a party girl. I like to drink at home. LOL Makes it easy to fall asleep.

DH and I really kind of boring and just like being at home.

And I really like to drink when my MIL is over or I'm at her house. She is fun! And while drinking we play games. It was really interesting one time when my FIL and I had to try to act out the word reproduction while playing cranium. LOL

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Oh sounds like fun! Have been wondering how Avatar is. We thought it looked stupid but have been hearing some great things so who know?

And an ultrasound will be really fun!

At least you still have some time on the name.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I've heard Avatar is amazing. One of our friends who finds something to hate about everything really liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmom View Post
    I have never gone out for New Years. I have actually only gone to a bar like twice in my life. I'm so not a party girl. I like to drink at home. LOL Makes it easy to fall asleep.

DH and I really kind of boring and just like being at home.

And I really like to drink when my MIL is over or I'm at her house. She is fun! And while drinking we play games. It was really interesting one time when my FIL and I had to try to act out the word reproduction while playing cranium. LOL
    I going out for New Years. The best New Years I have had is when me, DH and another couple bought the VIP couples packages at a strip club. We had so much fun! But, I love going out anytime.

I don't really care for drinking at home unless I'm having a house party. If it gets boring, it always ends up being bar time!

Janeen...you keep talking about strip clubs...do you go to male, female or both?
    We have never gone out for new year's but this year since we live in the middle of a bunch of bars and restaurants we might go to one or two. We also have plans to eat munchies at home.

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    Janeen...you keep talking about strip clubs...do you go to male, female or both?
    We have never gone out for new year's but this year since we live in the middle of a bunch of bars and restaurants we might go to one or two. We also have plans to eat munchies at home.
    The one we went to that year had both males and females, as well as an all nude room but I don't recall seeing male strippers in that room.

All of the other ones I have been to though were just female and even at the one with males...they weren't out all the time. It was mostly female and a male would come out now and then.

Oh and that New Years...I got DH to dance in a cage. Even though he wouldn't take off his clothes, it was still awesome!

Oh and that New Years...I got DH to dance in a cage. Even though he wouldn't take off his clothes, it was still awesome!
    ROFL
    That is great!
    I enjoy female strip clubs but DH thinks they're skanky. How's that for role reversal LOL
    Most of the time I can't get any girls to pay attention to me unless we drop way too much moolah though. Got any suggestions?

I told DH I would go with him to one...he said no way. I think that he has gone to one once a long long time ago when it was friends b-day.

My DH is kind of a prude. LOL

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

shutterbird Guest

Lydia, I like Finn, too. So cute!

Jennifer, I'm glad you didn't leave. Nice s/n, too! ;)

S/N is what? I usually am pretty good at figuring these out but that one has me stumped.....

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

I confess...I'm weak! I tossed a lot of journals in the past few months and am shelf shifting today. These things are HEAVY. My shoulders and upper back are going to be sore tonight!
    Who would have thought being a librarian could be such a workout? LOL

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

shutterbird Guest

Sorry... screen name!

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    Sorry... screen name!
    Ahhh, I thought maybe it was siggie name but that didn't quite make sense.

You were the first to notice.

Cosmo is the cute girl in my picture. And I might be biased but she is the best furry daughter ever I think. ;)

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Jennifer, glad you're still here. I agree ... drinking and APA don't mix!

Lydia, I love Finn!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

shutterbird Guest

Hey Bridget, did you ever bring your guitar inside your home? How did it go with DBF?