Page 227 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1271772172252262272282292372773277271227 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,810 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #6781

    Default

    Crotchfruit is my new favorite word.

  2. #6782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Crotchfruit is my new favorite word.
    I just read that and it cracked me up!!! ROFL!

    Erin

  3. #6783
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Crotchfruit is my new favorite word.
    That's why I love you. You have a great sense of humor.

    Sarah, best of luck hon!

  4. #6784

    Default

    I confess DH has two job interviews today........ I am sooo hoping he gets one of them!!

    Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

  5. #6785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Crotchfruit is my new favorite word.
    haha yes

    Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

  6. #6786
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I confess DH has two job interviews today........ I am sooo hoping he gets one of them!!
    Ohhh good luck to him! That is a great sign to be getting interviews!

    Jennifer, 35, DH 36

  7. #6787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer912 View Post
    Ohhh good luck to him! That is a great sign to be getting interviews!
    Thanks Jennifer. I hope it's a great sign! LOL. They're not "great" jobs, but either of them would pay the bills.

    Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

  8. #6788
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    Thanks Jennifer. I hope it's a great sign! LOL. They're not "great" jobs, but either of them would pay the bills.
    Hey you can always keep eyes open for the great ones as long as the bills are being paid.

    We're still looking for something better for DH but hate to try to change jobs while we are building the house and dealing with loans and the bank.

    Jennifer, 35, DH 36

  9. #6789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Crotchfruit is my new favorite word.

    2/09 6/09 4/14

  10. #6790

    Default

    I hope everyone had a merry day?
    Kate, your dh sounds like an emotional vampire. Look it up online if you have never heard of it before. You may agree with me...

    Lydia, so glad the dinner wasn't wasted on your family MIL isn't looking as bad as she was a few days ago.

    I confess that I need someone to use crotchfruit in a sentence....is it a positive word or a negative word? It brings fruit flies to mind from where I am sitting

    I confess that I bought dh a membership to goodlife fitness for Christmas! I also bought my own, so tomorrow we are going to start travelling down that healthy road together.
    Me: Julie-46 DH: Kelly-52 DD: Rhianna-17 DS: Gage-He's 3!

  11. #6791
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Julie you aren't the only one.

    DH and I are going to be on a diet too. And maybe will start using some of the workout stuff we have at home. He wants to lose at least 20 and I want to lose 30-40. I am going to see my doctor early next month to see about getting into the weight management program at work.
    I feel stupid for losing over 150 lbs with the gastric bypass 5 years ago...and then regaining about 50 lbs from my lowest. I knew better than to let it happen and the worst of it was the past year or two with the whole infertility thing. I got mad and stopped following the rules....and than I started drinking too much. A once in a while suddenly became a drink or two before bed every night. NOT good.

    Jennifer, 35, DH 36

  12. #6792

    Default

    There's a thread where someone referred to a kid as crotchfruit. Funniest thing ever!

  13. #6793

    Default

    I confess that ever since my childhood friend was killed a few weeks ago, I dream about her or her best friend every night. The two of them had one of those rare lifetime friendships and my heart just aches for the friend left. I've been exchanging emails with her a bit, just to let her know she's in my thoughts. So I know it's not that strange for me to be dreaming about them but EVERY night? And I dream that we are in present time. We're all hanging out with out kids and everything. Yesterday I finally told dbf how it's skeeving me out a little and then last night I finally did not dream about them and you know what? I missed them. Gah, sometimes I feel crazy.
    This weekend I finally pulled out the sewing machine that dbf bought me for Christmas last year. I decided to learn to use it and I made Savana a pencil case and 5 cloth balls for the daycare.
    Today I bought a guitar. Never played one in my life. I left it in the car because I don't want dbf to deflate me.
    I'm full of new ventures and I have this crazy urge to get rid of most of my clothes and material belongings to make way for my new hobbies.
    WTF?

  14. #6794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    There's a thread where someone referred to a kid as crotchfruit. Funniest thing ever!
    I can see me using this as a term of endearment when/if I am lucky enough to have kiddies! Freaking hilarious!



  15. #6795

    Default

    I'm tired of the holidays. I wish we could have New year's Eve sometime in March.

    "Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov


  16. #6796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    I confess that ever since my childhood friend was killed a few weeks ago, I dream about her or her best friend every night. The two of them had one of those rare lifetime friendships and my heart just aches for the friend left. I've been exchanging emails with her a bit, just to let her know she's in my thoughts. So I know it's not that strange for me to be dreaming about them but EVERY night? And I dream that we are in present time. We're all hanging out with out kids and everything. Yesterday I finally told dbf how it's skeeving me out a little and then last night I finally did not dream about them and you know what? I missed them. Gah, sometimes I feel crazy.
    This weekend I finally pulled out the sewing machine that dbf bought me for Christmas last year. I decided to learn to use it and I made Savana a pencil case and 5 cloth balls for the daycare.
    Today I bought a guitar. Never played one in my life. I left it in the car because I don't want dbf to deflate me.
    I'm full of new ventures and I have this crazy urge to get rid of most of my clothes and material belongings to make way for my new hobbies.
    WTF?
    Sorry about the dreams, and missing them. And as for the new hobbies I say go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by elle77 View Post
    I can see me using this as a term of endearment when/if I am lucky enough to have kiddies! Freaking hilarious!
    Yeah, fruit is a good thing! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    I'm tired of the holidays. I wish we could have New year's Eve sometime in March.
    Me too! We never even do anything for new year's eve because we're so tired. It's like, really? More food and celebrating? No thanks.

  17. #6797

    Default

    Crotchfruit. Love it.

  18. #6798

    Default

    The emotional vampire thing sounds a little like him..but also sounds a little like me LOL

  19. #6799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess this conversation just happened between Audrianna and my dad --

    Grandpa - "Are you blowing grandpa a kiss?"
    Audri - "Yeah"
    Grandpa - "You should brush your teeth before you do that." "Do you brush your teeth yet?"
    Audri - Shakes head No
    Grandpa - "Why not?"
    Audri - "Caca!" *giggle*

    lol I love that she is talking more! Its so entertaining!!
    Man that is a crack up! And she's only 15 months old! She is going to be a joker!

    Here's one between DD and our houseguest I overheard. Houseguest (Tim) had locked the door to the bathroom while doing his business, she was standing outside the door.
    DD: Tim, are you going potty?
    Tim: Yes, I'm going potty.
    DD: Tim, are you making a poopie?
    Tim: Yup, I'm making a poopie.
    DD: Tim, do you want me to wipe your bum for you?
    Tim: No thanks. I think I can handle it. But thank you anyways.
    DD: You're welcome. Let me know if you need some help. (This is what we say to her when she is on the potty, LOL.)

    I was ROFL. The only reason I didn't grab DD when I saw her there was that I thought he would be more embarrassed if he knew that we had overheard any part of the conversation.
    But he has kids too and came right out and related the whole thing.



  20. #6800

    Default

    I confess Elizabeth's been throwing up ALL day. She hasn't eaten, can't drink without throwing it up. Well, tonight she was throwing up over the mini trashcan we gave her, she came up for air, looked at DH and I, and said "thanks for being here for me guys". I. Lost. It. I feel bad enough for her as it is, let alone thanking us for helping her through it. I cried. It was the sweetest thing. She's so pitiful and weak and limp.

    Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

  21. #6801
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Awww, poor Elmobo! Doesn't it break your heart when they thank you when they are sick? Lorelai did that a couple of weeks ago when she had bronchiolitis. Her coughing/choking kept waking her up so I pulled her into my lap and started patting her back. I stopped after a bit and just started rubbing it. She looked up and said, "Thank you, Mommy." in the sweetest little sick voice. Can't help but cry after that, huh?!

    I hope she feels better soon!

  22. #6802
    3andMe's Avatar
    3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,486

    Default

    Ashley Big E, I hope Elmobo is feeling better today.

    Ashley Atenielle, I have been in the situation of needing to get to the bathroom NOW and it's not pleasant. My hour-long commute used to be an eternity to me when I was sick. Plus on the Bay Bridge there is no place to stop. I hope you are better soon, too.

    MammaMia, I'm so glad you posted. I've been thinking about you. And have you tested yet?


  23. #6803
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    Oh poor Elmobo! I hope she's better now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post

    MammaMia, I'm so glad you posted. I've been thinking about you. And have you tested yet?
    Thanks for thinking of me Lydia. AF showed up today - thank the FSM!

    I confess I went here today:


    Mia loved it!


  24. #6804

    Default

    That's really cool Sarah!

  25. #6805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    I confess I went here today:


    Mia loved it!
    That looks amazing! Is it a hot spring? My dh and I went to 10,000 Waves in Santa Fe and had such an amazing time sitting naked outside in a hot tub in the middle of a huge snowstorm. It was fun to get hot in the tub and then jump out and make naked snow angels in freshly fallen powder and then real quick jump back in the hot tub.

    "Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov


  26. #6806
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    That looks awesome, Sarah!

    Katy, you're crazy!

  27. #6807
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Sarah that looks beautiful!

    Jennifer, 35, DH 36

  28. #6808
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katycat24 View Post
    That looks amazing! Is it a hot spring? My dh and I went to 10,000 Waves in Santa Fe and had such an amazing time sitting naked outside in a hot tub in the middle of a huge snowstorm. It was fun to get hot in the tub and then jump out and make naked snow angels in freshly fallen powder and then real quick jump back in the hot tub.
    My parents have a hot tub outside and it is fun to go out when snowing. But it's got to be a warmer snow, more like upper 20's and low 30's. Too much colder and even the hot tub doesn't help. This morning it was -3....won't see us in the hot tub at that point!

    Jennifer, 35, DH 36

  29. #6809

    Default

    Ugh. I confess TTC is getting all religious again. I am pretty sure my body is playing some cruel trick on me. I finally get cleared to start TTC again (now that they know why I keep miscarrying) and wouldn't you know it - I didn't ovulate this month. I put on FF that I may have O'd on the CD19, but I really don't think I did (and all the BFNs are pretty much telling me that too). I really hope 2010 is better than 2009 - 2009 was one sh**** year.

    2/09 6/09 4/14

  30. #6810

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •