Page 22 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432721225221022 ... LastLast

Thread: Secular Confessions

sunrider, let's hear it!

I confess . . . I'm bi.

Was in a relationship with another woman for almost 5 years and it was like a divorce when we split (geez, even women cheat on me!!!, I'm always the dumpee)!

Tredhed thinks this is cool because I sometimes ogle the women before he does.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

I confess that's a pretty good confession, sunrider.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    I confess . . . I'm bi.

Was in a relationship with another woman for almost 5 years and it was like a divorce when we split (geez, even women cheat on me!!!, I'm always the dumpee)!

Tredhed thinks this is cool because I sometimes ogle the women before he does.
    I confess me too Sunrider!
    Actually I was in love with women since I was 9 or 10, but felt ashamed for those feelings. Then finally when I was 16 I just didn't care anymore
    Then DF came along when I was 19 and got me out of a bad relationship with a female and it has been gravy since
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

WOW! I never expected anyone to say "me too!"

I think Tred and I have the best relationship in the world and I love him to pieces.
    and it has been gravy since
    WELL SAID!!!

WOW! I never expected anyone to say "me too!"

I think Tred and I have the best relationship in the world and I love him to pieces.

WELL SAID!!!

I confess that I have had sexual relations with women, with and without a man present but that I have never considered myself bisexual.

I confess that while I was in the shower I realized that I HAVE to rub the loofah on my stomach to make the suds come out...any other part of the body and I just don't feel like sud building job is done!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

I confess that I'm seeing more and more of a need for a GLBT forum here at APA.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I'm seeing more and more of a need for a GLBT forum here at APA.
    Yeah that would never happen

Hmm I confess I never read this thread because the thought is too daunting after forgetting about it for days...

And I confess I'm waiting for SO to FINALLY tell his mother that I am 6 months pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! And I confess I hope she smacks him in the face when she realizes he has left me alone up here for months while he was being an immature jack***.

He's supposed to tell her today, literally in a couple of hours and I can't wait to hear about her reaction. I think she'll be mad he waited so long. (I mean how do you say "oh by the way mom, I'm having a baby in july!") I don't know if she'll be happy, I don't know how much his family likes me. (They barely know me, all they know is I'm not Mexican and I teach.)

Quote Originally Posted by youngmom2008 View Post
    Hmm I confess I never read this thread because the thought is too daunting after forgetting about it for days...

And I confess I'm waiting for SO to FINALLY tell his mother that I am 6 months pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! And I confess I hope she smacks him in the face when she realizes he has left me alone up here for months while he was being an immature jack***.

He's supposed to tell her today, literally in a couple of hours and I can't wait to hear about her reaction. I think she'll be mad he waited so long. (I mean how do you say "oh by the way mom, I'm having a baby in july!") I don't know if she'll be happy, I don't know how much his family likes me. (They barely know me, all they know is I'm not Mexican and I teach.)
    SIX MONTHS PREGNANT AND JUST NOW FINDING OUT??

And yeah, I was hardcore. I started reading this at about 12 pages and by the time I got around to posting myself it was up to 18 pages. We're a talkative bunch, aren't we?

I confess my absolute FAVORITE epithet is GD. I have to get it out of my system before we go to the in-laws (where all cursing is frowned on), and it's very kathartic to let out a stream of cursing as we're driving away from their house at the end of a visit.

I confess I think I might be pregnant. However, I've thought this 4 times since Stella's birth, and I've always been wrong.

However, my period isn't due for a week, but I had strange spotting. (I spotted with implantation with Stella.) I've had bizarre abdominal cramping and sporatic nausea. I know it would be INSANELY early for morning sickness, but I don't get nauseous very often.

So...we'll see. We wanted to wait until Stella was closer to 3 to have our second, but we'd be happy nonetheless (she'd be 22 months -- I did the math).

I'll KUP.

Yes!!!! I can't even imagine how shocked she will be. Poor woman.

Edit: Wait, it's May now so I'm 7 months!
    Last edited by youngmom2008; 05-04-2009 at 01:00 PM.

I confess that the thought crossed my mind not to tell my parents I was pregnant and to wait til we visited them (I live in England and they live in Arkansas) to give them a huge shock, but I couldn't resist and told them straight away. LOL.
    I confess I'll be stalking teachermom now to see if she is preggo! I am sooo nosy!

And yeah, I was hardcore. I started reading this at about 12 pages and by the time I got around to posting myself it was up to 18 pages. We're a talkative bunch, aren't we?
    ITA!

I confess that I think I'm losing my mind...
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Whats going on momma?

I confess . . . I'm bi.
    I confess me three. I've never had a serious relationship with a woman though.

Quote Originally Posted by teachermom View Post
    I confess I think I might be pregnant. However, I've thought this 4 times since Stella's birth, and I've always been wrong.
    Eep! Yep, please KUP!

What's up Erin? I hate that you're feeling that way.

20. Default

I confess I love all you ladies...
    and you that confessed to being bi - I love you all for opening up and confessing! You all are awesome ladies!

oh, and sunrider... I check out women too.. sometimes before DH. His BFF asked me the first time he met me if I did, and when I said yes, he was like.. " You are TOO cool!!!"

I confess that I have a habit of pointing out way less than desirable women and telling DH "There's your secret lover" he hates it!

I confess I am bi also...I have hinted at it a few times at APA.
    Never had a real serious relationship with a woman--something I do regret.

I confess that I could possibly be bi too. I always check out women. I dont care though. I am still figuring out my sexuality. I do love my men though. I havent been in a relationship with a girl but I have done things.

I love this thread!

elmobo Guest

I confess I love all these bi confessions! You go girls!!
    I confess I've made out with a girl before, but that was only to get more alcohol from my best friends ex boyfriend. Long story. He wanted us to full on do it...so we pretended. Gosh, that was a long two years of pretending to be lesbians!
    I confess tomorrow Alexis gets her shots and this will be the very first time DH won't be there for one of the kids appts. He's never missed one. It's impossible for him to be there tomorrow.
    I confess i'm the mom, I should be all about these things. I just hate holding her arms down...

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    Whats going on momma?
    Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    What's up Erin? I hate that you're feeling that way.
    Thanks ladies. Just in the midst of a total mental breakdown and I just tried to talk to Dh about it and he just doesn't get it. Things are what they are to him, emotional stress and exhaustion mean nothing to him.

Oh, and I confess I've had relations with the lady folk in the past and if I hadn't been with Dh when I was, probably would have had a relationship.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Hmm I don't have any bi confessions.

But I confess that I am frustrated that for once I don't have to be worrying about birth control and could have all the sex I want and guess what???? NOoooo sex for me for most of the last 7 months because my bf is working in another city. And I confess I spend way too much time thinking about having sex with him.

I confess you're all a bunch of filthy lesbians.

Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by *Nat* View Post
    I confess that I could possibly be bi too. I always check out women. I dont care though. I am still figuring out my sexuality. I do love my men though. I havent been in a relationship with a girl but I have done things.

I love this thread!
    You should try it out. You are smoking hot girly

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo View Post
    I confess I love all these bi confessions! You go girls!!
    I confess I've made out with a girl before, but that was only to get more alcohol from my best friends ex boyfriend. Long story. He wanted us to full on do it...so we pretended. Gosh, that was a long two years of pretending to be lesbians!
    I confess tomorrow Alexis gets her shots and this will be the very first time DH won't be there for one of the kids appts. He's never missed one. It's impossible for him to be there tomorrow.
    I confess i'm the mom, I should be all about these things. I just hate holding her arms down...
    Poor momma

Thanks ladies. Just in the midst of a total mental breakdown and I just tried to talk to Dh about it and he just doesn't get it. Things are what they are to him, emotional stress and exhaustion mean nothing to him.

Oh, and I confess I've had relations with the lady folk in the past and if I hadn't been with Dh when I was, probably would have had a relationship.
    Lets run away together Erin