Page 215 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1151652052132142152162172252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,450 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

This is Nigella:

DH really likes her too. I wonder why?

Anyway I should really go to bed...it's 1.30am here!

Oh, I haven't seen her.
    LOL go to bed!

I confess I've had sex with Tiger Woods.

Sorry...goodnight girls!

Quote Originally Posted by MammaMia View Post
    I confess I've had sex with Tiger Woods.

Sorry...goodnight girls!
    LOL I'm starting to think that I'm the only one who hasn't.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

Oh, I haven't either. He's not really my type. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I can only think of one thing I cant consume anymore cause it made me sick... Jagermeister. lol...

Some air force dude tried tellin me that girls cant do Jagerbombs.. so I challenged him. In 15 minutes he did 4... I did 7. Then threw up.. lol I still won.
    Tuacabombs are wayyyyyyyyyyyy better.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

7. Default

what is that Janeen?

Tuaca and red bull. Tuaca is an italian liqueur.

9. Default

hmmmmm I wanna say I have heard of it, but Im not positive.....

but yeah... Jager was my drink up until that night..

I confess when I threw up it was in the kitchen sink. My friend (it was her apt) told me to because the dishes weren't done yet and it was her anal/ocd room mates turn to do them...

I used to sip Tuaca on the rocks back in my Honolulu nightclub era.....feels like a million years ago.

I love me some tuaca and red bull. I don't drink red bull straight and I don't do tuaca straight. People always wondered how I stayed up until 6 in the morning drinking.

12. Default

I confess I want a red bull now.. Thanks Janeen

Yuck lol

I confess we just got back from Texas Roadhouse and I ate so much. A salad, two rolls, a 10 ounce ribeye and almost all of my fries.

Holy cow it was so good!

15. Default

wow.. seriously I didnt crave anything during either pregnancy as badly as I am wanting this redbull...

I haven't had any hardcore give it to me now or you die cravings. Just things, normal things, that sound good now and then which is pretty norm for me.

17. Default

thats how I was too.. but I am literally salivating at the word redbull... WTF?

I confess I have songs from Glee stuck in my head

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    thats how I was too.. but I am literally salivating at the word redbull... WTF?

I confess I have songs from Glee stuck in my head
    I confess my 12 yo is stuck on glee.
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

19. Default

I didnt watch the whole season, but I am a sucker for music.. and theirs is good..

I confess - Pepsi and Bacardi CoCo.

I confess my mom got me into Red Bull. LOL She used to take a Pepsi in the car with her for long trips and this summer she said "Now I drink Red Bulls in the car" and she bought me one and I loved it. For the next couple months I had at least one every day. It was when we were moving into our house so I had tons of energy to run boxes upstairs LOL

I think I got burnt out on them, but my new favorite drink is vodka and red bull.

I confess reading about Janeen's steak makes me want one, so my DH is going to have to take me out to dinner tomorrow for one.

I confess that knowing that Tiger Woods is a man whore really irks me. Are there no decent guys left out there in the Hollywood world?

I confess you ladies are my favorite APA ladies.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I confess reading about Janeen's steak makes me want one, so my DH is going to have to take me out to dinner tomorrow for one.

I confess that knowing that Tiger Woods is a man whore really irks me. Are there no decent guys left out there in the Hollywood world?

I confess you ladies are my favorite APA ladies.
    Ditto on the steak and favorite ladies (and a very occasional man). I really could go for a steak tonight, too.

For me, I don't care about Tiger. I am more surprised when someone famous seems to be a very devoted husband. Including politicians. I am not surprised about the amount of publicity it's generating, but it is sad that all of his marital problems are getting more press than his other talents. And I'm sad that it's making so many women question whether men in general can be faithful (per a thread in Random).

I confess that I ended up not eating the red beans and rice last night. I made a huge pot of them and dh was the only one who ate them. He came home and raised an eyebrow at his bowl and then the rest of us eating macaroni and cheese. I told him to just toss the leftovers, because he never eats leftovers and I didn't think I'd get over my aversion again.

And I'm on day two of my migraine with nausea. It's weird that dh and the twins are all really sick, and all I've got is this headache. Claire was up all night again, saying her ears and her neck and her back hurt. I ended up sleeping in the twins' bed last night because she needed so much attention and because dh was coughing so much. First time we've ever slept apart except when dh has been out of town.
    Last edited by 3andMe; 12-12-2009 at 07:58 AM.

I confess that I got food poisoning from take out last night. Thank the FSM or whoever that Norah didn't have any. And somehow DH is barely sick at all. He feels crummy, but I've been in the bathroom every hour since 3:30am. So yuck. I'm going to go lie down again.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Oh no maggie! I hope you feel better soon.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Oh no, Maggie! I had food poisoning a few weeks ago and if I could erase that day from my life, I would. I hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I confess that I got food poisoning from take out last night. Thank the FSM or whoever that Norah didn't have any. And somehow DH is barely sick at all. He feels crummy, but I've been in the bathroom every hour since 3:30am. So yuck. I'm going to go lie down again.
    Aw no! That is crummy.
    I confess I am getting ready to take the kids out to play in the snow. I'm going to ask dbf to come out with us. Does anyone want to start placing bets on what his excuse is going to be. I've got $5 on "the headache".
    I confess I got hit on today. It's been a loooong time! I was just browsing around in a thrift shop looking for stocking stuffers and he kept trying to talk to me. I was feeling flattered because the guy was cute but it got creepy because when I was getting ready to walk out of the store he said, "You cut chopped your hair!" and then I said, "I'm sorry, do we know each other?" and he said, "No, I looked at your driver's license when you were paying." Uhhh, that's not too cool buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetwu75 View Post
    Aw no! That is crummy.
    I confess I am getting ready to take the kids out to play in the snow. I'm going to ask dbf to come out with us. Does anyone want to start placing bets on what his excuse is going to be. I've got $5 on "the headache".
    I confess I got hit on today. It's been a loooong time! I was just browsing around in a thrift shop looking for stocking stuffers and he kept trying to talk to me. I was feeling flattered because the guy was cute but it got creepy because when I was getting ready to walk out of the store he said, "You cut chopped your hair!" and then I said, "I'm sorry, do we know each other?" and he said, "No, I looked at your driver's license when you were paying." Uhhh, that's not too cool buddy.
    I hope your dbf came out to play in the snow. That sounds fun!! Though I can't stand snow more than a day or so a year, which is why I moved here in Atl. Ky would LOVE to play in it. It usually snows once a year here and DH always plays outside with us when he usually is bah-humbug about playing games or going to kiddie places and such. He will usually play or go but I can tell he doesn't want to sometimes, though lately he has seemed more willing and happier to do things with us.

But that guy looking at your DL....that is just creeeepy. That would have freaked me out!!

Erin

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer912 View Post
    Not entirely sure what he done but he had a few back surgeries. They were going to do another but said his heart wouldn't take it.
    Well, tell him to check out IDD therapy if he hasn't had any fusions. Its non-surgical so shouldn't have any stress on his heart. So long as he can lay down on his back (legs can be flat, or propped up) for about 30-45 minutes he should be fine. It really, really helped me. I went from being able to barely walk and not carry anything more than about 3 pounds, to toting my 20 pound baby around.

Lydia, I am so sorry. I'm the same way about Spanish rice. I probably had a batch my mother made when I possibly only 13-14 years old. I remember putting a bite in my mouth and running down the hall to the bathroom. To this day I avoid rice at mexican restaurants, even though it's not "spanish" rice. It's a mental thing, I'm sure. But it's there, nonetheless.
    I too have had food poisoning. Only once. That was enough.

Tiger Woods is a manwhore? I had no idea. I confess I avoid news programs. I figure 1) he's just guilty of the 11th commandment, "thou shalt not get caught" and 2) really, what business is it of mine? Celebrities would probably like to keep their private lives - PRIVATE!
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

I confess - LYDIA I NEED YOU!!!

Can you describe to me your technique of bunjee cording the chairs to the table? We can't keep Liam off the dining room table. Evening moving it up against the wall and away from the couch is not helping. It's amazing how fast he can get up on a chair and from their to the table. I remember reading you used bunjee cords to keep the chairs in. Did you get really long ones? String them together? How did you protect the wood of the table from getting scratched?

HELP!
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

He did come out with us! I hated winter before I moved to Hawaii. I mean, I really did not enjoy one thing about it. But I have a new found love for it now that I have kids. It helps that my commute to work is down a flight of steps because getting up in the morning and scraping ice off your windows SUCKS. Since I don't have to do that it makes winter less painful. Savana loves snow so much. The first day this winter when we went out she belly flopped into it with her tongue out and said, "Yum! Snow!"
    Her and I just sledded down the hill in the backyard about 15 times. Kai was ready to come in early since he's not feeling too well so dbf and him went inside. I asked her if she liked summer or winter better and she said, "I love snow much. But I love flowers so much too." Good answer, I thought.