Page 21 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 630 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo View Post
    Night night everybody!!
    nitetyyyy!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Posts
    8,420

    Default

    Well, I go away a few days and a fun thread starts without me! I've been up to the Scottish border with the whole family since Monday in a log cabin just chilling and having a good time. I have a lot of catching up to do!

  3. Default

    HOLY MOLY ladies!! Thanks for thinkin of us yesterday!!

    and YES sunrider, you guys have to stop being hobbits so we can have a meetup!

  4. #604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    HOLY MOLY ladies!! Thanks for thinkin of us yesterday!!

    and YES sunrider, you guys have to stop being hobbits so we can have a meetup!
    Tredhed wants to know . . . . does your DH happen to game? Miniatures gaming? Role playing? Board/card games??

    I told him you were heading to town and where you were landing and his first comment was "OK, so I can drop you and Liam off for a play date and I can go game at Pulp Fiction. Hey, does her husband game? Maybe he can come with me!" LOL
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008



  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    Tredhed wants to know . . . . does your DH happen to game? Miniatures gaming? Role playing? Board/card games??

    I told him you were heading to town and where you were landing and his first comment was "OK, so I can drop you and Liam off for a play date and I can go game at Pulp Fiction. Hey, does her husband game? Maybe he can come with me!" LOL
    uhm... I dont think so? He occassionally plays kingdom hearts on PS2??

  6. #606

    Default

    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  7. #607
    elmobo Guest

    Default

    Welcome back Ashley!!! I heard about your gas situation!

  8. #608

    Default

    poke!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Posts
    8,420

    Default

    Can we Ashleys be given code names so there is no confusion? LOL. I read elmobo's last post and was confused since I've just go back from vacation and was wondering what kinda gas problem I had...bwahahaha!

  10. #610

    Default

    Yeah you Ashley's all need to figure out something
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  11. #611
    elmobo Guest

    Default

    Well, most people call me Ash, so maybe I can be Ash? I dunno, but you're right, we should figure something out!!

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Posts
    8,420

    Default

    Hehehe....I tell my mom to call me Ash number 1 since my brother and his wife have a son called Ashton and a newborn daughter called Ashlynn....

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess that I am really interested in the Ford Flex. WOW it seems nice!

    I confess if I could I would trade in my Scion xB right now and get one...but it's not a possibility I'm sure.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  14. #614

    Default

    I confess it has gotten mighty quiet in here
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  15. #615
    elmobo Guest

    Default

    I confess I know, Alisha! Not much of a point anymore. LOL.
    I confess I can't believe my 4 month old baby is wearing 12 month clothes...and has been for atleast a week or two.

  16. #616

    Default

    I confess that I thought that this thread was abandoned and that I was out of the loop of a new confessions thread

    I confess that I am nervous about my GRE test to get into grad school even though I always do good on every test I take, yet I also am always nervous I'll flunk every test I take.

    I confess that I'm nervous about starting to write again. I haven't written anything, not even in my journal since I was around 8 months PG so almost a year now and I need to get back into the writing game to win some more contest and get some things published.

    I confess I'm kind of scared about writing a creative personal essay about why I am non-religious as I don't want to embarrass my family. But though I am nervous and scared about it, I know they'll get over it. I also know some of my extended family and extended in-laws will probably up their conversion techniques after reading the piece and I just don't want to deal with all that right now.

    Erin

  17. #617

    Default

    I confess (and I hope I don't get in trouble for my confession) that after checking my facebook page that I have WAY too many religious friends from high school and am actually not looking forward to our reunion because of it. All their updates on Sunday is always about church and one of my old friends is a minister and a lot of my friends go to her church and are always mentioning it and it really gets on nerves sometimes. So much so that I am tempted to unfriend about 6 people and I feel so bad about that as I usually don't care about people's religions but man it kind of gets on my nerves every day that I check facebook and someone is testifying about something.

    Erin
    Last edited by Ky'sMom; 05-04-2009 at 06:33 AM.

  18. #618
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Little Slice of Country Paradise
    Posts
    41,200

    Default

    Added!
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

  19. #619
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess that after inquiring about the Ford Flex, they are way out of my price range right now!

    I confess that the guy did offer me a brand new Fusion but with my love for uniqueish cars, I just don't think I can do it. I don't feel as if it would be an upgrade from my 08 Scion xB that I love.

    I confess that now I am reallyyyyyyy thinking about getting a new Chevy HHR.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  20. #620
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    I confess (and I hope I don't get in trouble for my confession) that after checking my facebook page that I have WAY too many religious friends from high school and am actually not looking forward to our reunion because of it. All their updates on Sunday is always about church and one of my old friends is a minister and a lot of my friends go to her church and are always mentioning it and it really gets on nerves sometimes. So much so that I am tempted to unfriend about 6 people and I feel so bad about that as I usually don't care about people's religions but man it kind of gets on my nerves every day that I check facebook and someone is testifying about something.

    Ladies, if you don't mind and if you are of facebook be my friend please!!! full name is Erin Traynum Cameron. I should be the only one. I need some not so religous updates once in a while.

    Erin
    I sent you a request =)
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  21. #621

    Default

    I confess I followed Melanie_777 back into this room

    I confess I haven't read this whole thread

    I confess I've been so gaga over my lo that nothing else seems important to me, including the stuff that used to irritate me on APA

    I confess I knew Bodhi was gonna pee down the front of my shirt before his bath tonight, and decided beforehand that I was okay with that.

    I confess I didn't change for 2 hours after he peed on me

    I confess I totally laughed when, shortly after being peed on, DH changed Bodhi's diaper and the baby peed onto the electric fan, which in turn sprayed DH in the face.

    I confess I so am going to friend Ky's mom on FB as soon as I get to a real computer

    I confess I almost fell asleep 3 times while writing this list.

    I confess it'll probably be days before I remember to come back and check out this thread again
    Last edited by demigraf; 05-04-2009 at 02:26 AM.

  22. #622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    Ladies, if you don't mind and if you are of facebook be my friend please!!! full name is Erin Traynum Cameron. I should be the only one. I need some not so religous updates once in a while.

    Erin
    I sent you a request, too!

    I confess that I'm happy I started exercising again this morning. Why do I dread it so much when it feel so good?

    I confess that I don't want to do the dishes. Again. Someday we will have a dishwasher.

    I confess that these confessions are boring. Sorry.

  23. #623
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    19,097

    Default

    I confess that I drank too much on Saturday night and whipped out my video camera.

    I confess that I was THRILLED to not have god mentioned once at my graduation. Not from my parents, my sister, my grandparents, and especially from no one at the University. I swear, if someone was going to congrat me and either back it up or preface it on god helping me get through this, I was going to go off.





  24. #624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    I confess that I am nervous about my GRE test to get into grad school even though I always do good on every test I take, yet I also am always nervous I'll flunk every test I take.

    Erin
    The regular GRE was not bad at all . . . . but the subject GRE, for biology . . .

    I confess I scored a 28% on it - which was a hard pill to swallow from an A student with a 4.0 GPA. Those things are HARD!!!!

    ETA: And if I did facebook, I'd totally add you! But I have neither facebook nor myspace.
    Last edited by sunrider; 05-04-2009 at 07:24 AM.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008



  25. Default

    I confess I was sad to log on, check this thread and have less than a page to read!!
    I confess if the whole Ashley situation is confusing, you can all feel free to call me Tenielle.
    I confess we are getting a King size bed from MIL today, and I am SO excited!!

  26. #626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo View Post
    I confess I know, Alisha! Not much of a point anymore. LOL.
    I confess I can't believe my 4 month old baby is wearing 12 month clothes...and has been for atleast a week or two.
    Aww chunky monkey baby!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  27. #627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky'sMom View Post
    I confess (and I hope I don't get in trouble for my confession) that after checking my facebook page that I have WAY too many religious friends from high school and am actually not looking forward to our reunion because of it. All their updates on Sunday is always about church and one of my old friends is a minister and a lot of my friends go to her church and are always mentioning it and it really gets on nerves sometimes. So much so that I am tempted to unfriend about 6 people and I feel so bad about that as I usually don't care about people's religions but man it kind of gets on my nerves every day that I check facebook and someone is testifying about something.

    Erin
    added
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  28. #628
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess that I am going to Mike Shaw Chevrolet at 1:15 today to see if they can get me into a Chevy HHR. I don't want to get my hopes up too high but man that would be SO cool!

    I confess that I need to shower and get to the car wash before then so I can make the Scion look as presentable as it can be.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  29. #629
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Posts
    8,420

    Default

    I confess that we need more confessions in here...come on, people, let's hear some dirt...lol.
    I confess that Travis has been so cranky with his top teeth coming in that we took him to the mall just to get out of the house to entertain him for a bit.
    I confess that even though we go through some rough patches of not sleeping because of teeth/illness, I still want to try for another baby next year!

  30. #630

    Default

    I confess . . . . Do you guys want a "real" confession? (of course not of the god variety)
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •