Page 175 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 751251651731741751761771852252756751175 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I have a pic of her!! She is so cute!!!!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Hey Willowspy, were you the one asking about my MIL's meat pies? I asked her how she makes them and she says she puts in "Lebanese allspice". She gave me a packet of it but I looked it up and it says it's a mixture of allspice berries, cinnamon, and nutmeg (all powdered together). (it smells like cloves too, to me, but I could be wrong)
    Anyway she just says to put a lot in the beef as it is cooking, until you can smell it (it's pretty strong) She said she dices up onion too, and sautes it with the beef. Then she mixes it all with mashed potatoes (as much as you like) That's it. Put it in a pie shell and bake it
    Last edited by daylilies; 10-19-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Here is Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, she's gorgeous!

YAY and she looks so much like Ashley already, I think!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

AWWWWWW welcome, Charlie!!! I thinks she looks like Ashley! And she's adorable Congrats momma!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    Hey Willowspy, were you the one asking about my MIL's meat pies? I asked her how she makes them and she says she puts in "Lebanese allspice". She gave me a packet of it but I looked it up and it says it's a mixture of allspice berries, cinnamon, and nutmeg (all powdered together). (it smells like cloves too, to me, but I could be wrong)
    Anyway she just says to put a lot in the beef as it is cooking, until you can smell it (it's pretty strong) She said she dices up onion too, and sautes it with the beef. Then she mixes it all with mashed potatoes (as much as you like) That's it. Put it in a pie shell and bake it
    THANK YOU!!! Yay Super thank you I've always wanted to make a meat pie.

NP! Hope it comes out good. I like to put gravy over mine. Some people like ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post

Wow! What a doll! Congratulations!!!!!!
    "Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." F. Scott Fitzgerald

She's beautiful!

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

She TOTALLY looks like Ashley! Congratulations hun!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

11. Default

Thanks ladies!!

I confess they couldn't find my "spinal space" so they had to put me to sleep. It felt more like I cried myself to sleep!!

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Thanks ladies!!

I confess they couldn't find my "spinal space" so they had to put me to sleep. It felt more like I cried myself to sleep!!
    Oh no, i'm sorry! I hope you heal quickly and i'd love to see more pics!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

Congrats again Ash!
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

She is a doll. Congratulations, Ash!

They haven't been able to find my spinal space in the past, too. After having them try and miss multiple times for countless lumbar punctures and epidurals, I have finally learned to tell them which alternate spinal space works better. I know it's no fun.

She's beautiful, Ashley. Congratulations!

No fun on being put to sleep.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Lydia, I your siggy!

I was put under for my c section too Ashley. If you're having a hard time dealing with it (not saying you should be, but some women do), you can talk to me.

Awww congrats Ashley, she's beautiful!!

Oh hunny, big big big hugs!!!

And congratulations once again, she is beyond beautiful. Those cheeks are scrumptious!

what a beautiful girl. I want to pinch (gently) those cheeks.
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

Ashley - Congrats on Charlie! She's beautiful!

Lydia - just . . . about your sister. You "ruined" the name Esme for her? How could she say that after what you went through losing a baby? Just >.< Hugs to you.

Jenny - too many pages ago and I can't remember if I said anything, but big congrats on that weight loss. I'm sure the last 30 pounds will come off - you're working hard and deserve it.
    Last edited by sunrider; 10-20-2009 at 11:09 AM.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

I confess I'm just thrilled to be on Facebook.

MIL just had her thyroid removed last week and they discovered it was cancerous. She's now posted on Fb
    Yes [SIL] is right it is cancer, However I KNOW WHO MY GOD is and WHAT MY GOD CAN DO IN ME AND THROUGH ME! I ALSO KNOW WHO I AM IN CHRIST JESUS! Cancer is just a... word and GOD'S word cancels out the cancer! AMEN and AMEN!!!
    And there are like 9 comments after that. Tred talked to her yesterday and she's going to be going through radio-iodine treatments (if I spelled that correctly). I'm sure medical technology will never be thanked . . .
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post

MIL just had her thyroid removed last week and they discovered it was cancerous. She's now posted on Fb

And there are like 9 comments after that. Tred talked to her yesterday and she's going to be going through radio-iodine treatments (if I spelled that correctly). I'm sure medical technology will never be thanked . . .
    Oy. I, too need to figure out how to put certain people in a group and limit their access to my FB.

I have a random confession for Ashley. . .I confess I texted her back and said "I can't wait to see her soon" in response to the new baby, and had previously asked where she was giving birth in this thread.

I confess I just read another thread http://www.americanpregnancy.org/for...d.php?t=205429 and want to make sure you all know I'm not a scary stalker.
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post

Yeah... that would bug me a lot, too. Belief in God can be incredibly beneficial and meaning-giving during a cancer battle, but anyone who says "believing in God cancels out my cancer" with a straight face instead of thanking the medical professionals who are working their butts off to provide top notch treatment.... UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Oy. I, too need to figure out how to put certain people in a group and limit their access to my FB.

I have a random confession for Ashley. . .I confess I texted her back and said "I can't wait to see her soon" in response to the new baby, and had previously asked where she was giving birth in this thread.

I confess I just read another thread http://www.americanpregnancy.org/for...d.php?t=205429 and want to make sure you all know I'm not a scary stalker.
    holy..crap...

26. Default

AWWWW Kate! I missed your post asking where I was delivering!!

and I was so out of it yesterday thanks to the anesthesia, DH and my mom had my phone most of the day!!

eta-- Im texting you now

Hi Ashley! Good to see you posting already! How are you feeling?

28. Default

Im not feeling too bad actually. I think it helps that I didn't have the stress of 43 hours of labor on top of the c/s. I kind of knew what to expect this time around..

and Charlie latched right away, and is a little booby fiend! We met with the LC today (who's name is also Charlene!) and she said she doesn't think we will have any problems!

Im not feeling too bad actually. I think it helps that I didn't have the stress of 43 hours of labor on top of the c/s. I kind of knew what to expect this time around..

and Charlie latched right away, and is a little booby fiend! We met with the LC today (who's name is also Charlene!) and she said she doesn't think we will have any problems!

That's great!

holy..crap...

No kidding!

I have actually thought about this before. My DH doesn't know about APA, so if I died I'd just be gone. And no one here know my personal info, so no one could contact me. Am I the only one that occasioanlly thinks about death?