Page 165 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 651151551631641651661671752152656651165 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,950 of 44504

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    Bejeweled! It's entertained me on at least 5 US-AMS flights and will again next month, too!
    \

Facebook. Bejeweled Blitz. . .just came out Tuesday. It's like crack.
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    On the note of siblings, Lorelai was practically begging for one at the playground the other day. There was a 7-month-old that she stuck to like glue... his poor parents, she was on top of him hugging him and patting his hair and she kept repeating, "Good baby! Mommy see baby?"
    Ronin is like that with any baby we see at a playground. He'll hang out with the baby instead of running around.

Lydia - big hugs for your neighbor and fence trouble. How rude! That would really make me angry too - and scared! I'm still learning that I see things differently knowing I have my little boy to think about too.

Yeah - the first time I tried a Scotch egg I was like you're ! But now it's something we look forward to. A friend said he just figured out the trick to making them homemade. The egg has to be cold, put the sausage on and then put it back in the fridge, overnight if possible. Must be deep fried till crispy (right out of the fridge), and bake in the oven to get the rest cooked and up to temp. Right now we only have them once a year at renfest, but I would eat them once a month if I could. And Tred could eat them every day!
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Woah, Lydia, you were TINY with Esme! Wow... that was 30 weeks? I super love your current bump. And at Ronin in the park. He sounds like he'll be a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    I did that once, too. I got off the plane looking like I had put Tabasco in my eyes.
    YES!!! That's exactly what happened.

5. Default

Lydia -- I LOVE your taste in names... Do you guys have any ideas for the new babe?

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Lydia -- I LOVE your taste in names... Do you guys have any ideas for the new babe?
    No clue. We're going to wait to try to pick through names until we know what sex it is, because it's an excruciating process for us and it would be nice to rule out half the possibilities.

I, too, am excited to hear Lydia's name list once the day comes I really like your taste in names.

And speaking of which, Ashley, how is your name search going? Any possibles yet? Has DH come around to anything?

And how about Kitty?

I know Janeen has names already

I confess... I think I'm going to "announce" my pregnancy on Facebook after we have the anatomy survey (in 2 weeks). My sister really wants to talk about it to her FB friends, and she's been bugging me to make it public.

Any suggestions on how to do it? Do I just post a u/s pic in my pics? I feel like updating my status to "Agatha is pregnant!" would be too braggy, hehe. I'm rarely on there, so there's no way to just slip it in.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WillowSpy View Post
    I, too, am excited to hear Lydia's name list once the day comes I really like your taste in names.

And speaking of which, Ashley, how is your name search going? Any possibles yet? Has DH come around to anything?

And how about Kitty?

I know Janeen has names already
    LOL... I just updated my ticker today because we are finally settled on a name!! We will call her Charlie.

10. Default

I confess I am somehow hidden on FB, and if you search my name or email, no results are found.... and I don't know how to change it

LOL... I just updated my ticker today because we are finally settled on a name!! We will call her Charlie.
    Is that short for charlotte(or however you spell it)? That's cute!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

OH I see! Charlene! adorable!!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess I am somehow hidden on FB, and if you search my name or email, no results are found.... and I don't know how to change it
    If you go into settings, then privacy, there is a section called Search that allows you to change how searchable you are and what people can see.

Awwww Charlie is CUTE!!! Audrianna and Charlene

Charlie.

I like Charlie, too.

people are making me nuts today. All of them, except you guys.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post

And for Steph, too.

Thankfully, I haven't been outside today And I've only ventured into the Nobel Prize thread once (and haven't commented!)

That's not even the one I'm talking about. LOL

I mean in general. Its a me thing, I think. This time.
    Norah! (3 yr)

No way Maggie. It's everyone else's fault. Always.

I confess I apologize for having a loud mouth here lately. I think the name change came with a set of balls.

Woohoo for balls!

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    No way Maggie. It's everyone else's fault. Always.
    Here here! (or is it hear! hear! ?)

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I confess I apologize for having a loud mouth here lately. I think the name change came with a set of balls.
    I love balls!

LOL
    OMG. I totally forgot. I confess my husband shaved "down there" recently for the first time ever because I mentioned I liked the idea. And then he was really upset because nobody told him how much it itches. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post

I think those might be bulbs, if you're feeling something new with the name change.

However, hooray for speaking your mind. And I'm so surprised your dh had no clue about the itchiness. Do you like it? Does he like it otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    I think those might be bulbs, if you're feeling something new with the name change.

However, hooray for speaking your mind. And I'm so surprised your dh had no clue about the itchiness. Do you like it? Does he like it otherwise?
    LOL bulbs
    I kinda liked it I guess. I think he's not going to shave it so close ever again though. But he said it wasn't as difficult as he expected.

A beard trimmer set on the shortest setting is safer and easier than shaving, IMO.

Heh...I didn't expect him to use a manual razor either, but that's what he did. I'm really surprised he did so well with it.
    I confess I want to change the subject now...LOL