Page 158 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 581081481561571581591601682082586581158 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

  1. #4711

    Default

    .
    Last edited by maggie; 10-04-2009 at 10:48 AM.
    Norah! (3 yr)

  2. #4712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Alright, I'm up to date and some people need to be punched in the throat. Hey everyone, I remember that a certain special mod lady here that has had an unbelievably hard time the last couple of days, and who has had that time made harder by an unfeeling person, also has her birthday today. Can you all tell her happy birthday?




    Bunch of hypocritical assholes.

  3. #4713

    Default

    Sweet, I can say asshole!

  4. #4714

    Default

    Oh, I am missing something terrible. Part of me wants to know what's up and part of me doesn't.

    What's up?

    "Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov


  5. #4715
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Little Slice of Country Paradise
    Posts
    41,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Sweet, I can say asshole!
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

  6. #4716
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Little Slice of Country Paradise
    Posts
    41,200

    Default

    I confess I'm quite nauseated right now.
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

  7. #4717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKat View Post
    I confess I'm quite nauseated right now.
    UH oh, is there more? If so, PM!

    Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

  8. #4718
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess....what the heck is going on Kate?

    I confess we just got back from seeing Creed, and much to my lovely surprise...Staind opened for them and I had no idea they were going to be there! It was a good concert.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  9. #4719
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    11,871

    Default

    Somebody please send me a PM, too.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

  10. #4720
    shutterbird Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess....what the heck is going on Kate?

    I confess we just got back from seeing Creed, and much to my lovely surprise...Staind opened for them and I had no idea they were going to be there! It was a good concert.
    Cool! I used to love Staind! Glad you had fun.

  11. #4721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    UGH Kat, i'm with you.
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  12. #4722

    Default

    PM???
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  13. #4723

    Default

    I'm a nosy Nelly. Could I get a PM too?
    "Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." F. Scott Fitzgerald

  14. #4724
    3andMe's Avatar
    3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,490

    Default

    PM for me, too, from anyone who knows?

    Thank you!

    I confess dh has stopped calling me Octomom since we got the ultrasound confirming only one baby, and now he's calling me Monomom.


  15. #4725
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    19,097

    Default

    What's going on??? PM me too, please.





  16. #4726
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Little Slice of Country Paradise
    Posts
    41,200

    Default

    The nausea was unrelated. I just wasnt feeling well last night. We went to Legends last night and I had like 4 bites to eat of my main meal (had two pieces of their awesome bread though) and my cottage cheese.
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

  17. #4727
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Alright, I'm up to date and some people need to be punched in the throat. Hey everyone, I remember that a certain special mod lady here that has had an unbelievably hard time the last couple of days, and who has had that time made harder by an unfeeling person, also has her birthday today. Can you all tell her happy birthday?
    Whatwhatwhat happened??

    I confess that I want to kiss Norah Noodle on her sweet, adorable face!

    I confess that I'm sick of being sick all the time.


  18. #4728

    Default

    OK, I've got it. And I agree. (With you girls...)
    "Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." F. Scott Fitzgerald

  19. #4729

    Default

    What am I missing on the link? I haven't found anything "bad" so to speak. Maybe it is my uber tired brain not working?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  20. #4730

    Default

    Scroll down to the 3rd one.

  21. #4731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Scroll down to the 3rd one.
    The one with the baby girl?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  22. #4732

    Default

    So I just looked and what was said before has be deleted.


    No wonder you feel

  23. #4733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    So I just looked and what was said before has be deleted.


    No wonder you feel
    Ahhh!! I was like dang these girls must be reading between the lines way too deeply
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  24. #4734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    So I just looked and what was said before has be deleted.


    No wonder you feel

    Oh, geez, I don't think I saw the "big" thing either. I thought it was generally annoying.

    "Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." F. Scott Fitzgerald

  25. #4735
    3andMe's Avatar
    3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21,490

    Default

    Okay, you can ignore my PMs about still being lost, but can anyone summarize for me? I try to pay attention to what is going on, and I hate it when big things slip through the cracks for me.


  26. #4736

    Default

    I confess...


    I'm sick of baby shower invitations. I just finished making my sister's because I could not find *any* here. But I did get to recycle some more leftover wedding invitations that have been sitting around for the last 5 years.


    I confess...

    I have to go to bed now. Its after midnight. Yawn.
    "Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." F. Scott Fitzgerald

  27. #4737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Okay, you can ignore my PMs about still being lost, but can anyone summarize for me? I try to pay attention to what is going on, and I hate it when big things slip through the cracks for me.
    Me too.
    Though I do wonder what was said?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  28. #4738
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    20,072

    Default

    I confess that I am SO mad right now, I want to rip someones head off and sh!t down their neck...and I mean it!!!!

    I went to the bank yesterday and deposited my whole part time paycheck of 248 dollars. I was so excited that I had worked enough hours to cover the bills that Jimi had recently designated to me. The rest of the day went as usual, or so I thought...we went to a birthday party and then to the concert. Well, while we were getting ready for the concert, I noticed that my ID and bank card were gone so I asked Jimi for them since he had been the one doing the stuff in the drive through at the bank for me because he was driving. I didn't have my account numbers so we sent my bank card and ID through. We realized when I asked him for it that they never sent it back it us, just the receipt. Sooooo I was like well okay I will go back tomorrow and get it from them. The bank is pretty far north by my sisters house. Then last night I start getting calls from Visa Fraud Protection through my bank, but the automated services kept asking me for my card number which I didn't have. Again, assuming like an idiot...I thought they were just telling me I had left my card at the bank. WRONG!!!!! Someone drained my f*cking account. Allllll of my bill money, gone. They filled up their gas tank, went to Walmart, Chick-filet, and even the circus and the f*cking liquor store!!!!!!!!!!! I am really leaning towards it being a bank person since they NEVER sent it back to me in the drive through!!!! So now we are getting ready to drive north, I am going to go in there and ask for my ID and THEN tell them what the hell happened. If I don't get this money back....ugh I will really be plotting ways to make some heads roll. This is unreal! It was left AT THE BANK!
    Last edited by Janeen; 10-04-2009 at 09:24 AM.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;


  29. #4739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I am SO mad right now, I want to rip someones head off and sh!t down their neck...and I mean it!!!!

    I went to the bank yesterday and deposited my whole part time paycheck of 248 dollars. I was so excited that I had worked enough hours to cover the bills that Jimi had recently designated to me. The rest of the day went as usual, or so I thought...we went to a birthday party and then to the concert. Well, while we were getting ready for the concert, I noticed that my ID and bank card were gone so I asked Jimi for them since he had been the one doing the stuff in the drive through at the bank for me because he was driving. I didn't have my account numbers so we sent my bank card and ID through. We realized when I asked him for it that they never sent it back it us, just the receipt. Sooooo I was like well okay I will go back tomorrow and get it from them. The bank is pretty far north by my sisters house. Then last night I start getting calls from Visa Fraud Protection through my bank, but the automated services kept asking me for my card number which I didn't have. Again, assuming like an idiot...I thought they were just telling me I had left my card at the bank. WRONG!!!!! Someone drained my f*cking account. Allllll of my bill money, gone. They filled up their gas tank, went to Walmart, Chick-filet, and even the circus and the f*cking liquor store!!!!!!!!!!! I am really leaning towards it being a bank person since they NEVER sent it back to me in the drive through!!!! So now we are getting ready to drive north, I am going to go in there and ask for my ID and THEN tell them what the hell happened. If I don't get this money back....ugh I will really be plotting ways to make some heads roll. This is unreal! It was left AT THE BANK!

    I definitely think someone in the bank did it too!


    I am so sorry!!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

  30. #4740
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity
    Posts
    30,542

    Default

    Hey ladies

    Jumping in here as a mod for just a second, ok? I've been as outraged as you guys. BUT...but...we need to stop talking about what has happened. Like was pointed out, editing happened, and that is that. Jen is ready to move on and we need to respect her by not dwelling on it. Talking about other members isn't allowed, and while the member who wrote that stuff might be banned, Jen is not...does that make sense?

    Thanks, ladies!

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •