Page 158 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 581081481561571581591601682082586581158 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Last edited by maggie; 10-04-2009 at 10:48 AM.
    Norah! (3 yr)

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Alright, I'm up to date and some people need to be punched in the throat. Hey everyone, I remember that a certain special mod lady here that has had an unbelievably hard time the last couple of days, and who has had that time made harder by an unfeeling person, also has her birthday today. Can you all tell her happy birthday?

Bunch of hypocritical assholes.

Sweet, I can say asshole!

Oh, I am missing something terrible. Part of me wants to know what's up and part of me doesn't.

What's up?

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Quote Originally Posted by stephmama View Post
    Sweet, I can say asshole!
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

I confess I'm quite nauseated right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKat View Post
    I confess I'm quite nauseated right now.
    UH oh, is there more? If so, PM!

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

I confess....what the heck is going on Kate?

I confess we just got back from seeing Creed, and much to my lovely surprise...Staind opened for them and I had no idea they were going to be there! It was a good concert.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Somebody please send me a PM, too.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess....what the heck is going on Kate?

I confess we just got back from seeing Creed, and much to my lovely surprise...Staind opened for them and I had no idea they were going to be there! It was a good concert.
    Cool! I used to love Staind! Glad you had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    UGH Kat, i'm with you.
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

PM???

I'm a nosy Nelly. Could I get a PM too?
    "Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope." F. Scott Fitzgerald

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

PM for me, too, from anyone who knows?

Thank you!

I confess dh has stopped calling me Octomom since we got the ultrasound confirming only one baby, and now he's calling me Monomom.

What's going on??? PM me too, please.

The nausea was unrelated. I just wasnt feeling well last night. We went to Legends last night and I had like 4 bites to eat of my main meal (had two pieces of their awesome bread though) and my cottage cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Alright, I'm up to date and some people need to be punched in the throat. Hey everyone, I remember that a certain special mod lady here that has had an unbelievably hard time the last couple of days, and who has had that time made harder by an unfeeling person, also has her birthday today. Can you all tell her happy birthday?
    Whatwhatwhat happened??

I confess that I want to kiss Norah Noodle on her sweet, adorable face!

I confess that I'm sick of being sick all the time.

OK, I've got it. And I agree. (With you girls...)

What am I missing on the link? I haven't found anything "bad" so to speak. Maybe it is my uber tired brain not working?

Scroll down to the 3rd one.

Scroll down to the 3rd one.
    The one with the baby girl?

So I just looked and what was said before has be deleted.

No wonder you feel

No wonder you feel
    Ahhh!! I was like dang these girls must be reading between the lines way too deeply

No wonder you feel

Oh, geez, I don't think I saw the "big" thing either. I thought it was generally annoying.

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Okay, you can ignore my PMs about still being lost, but can anyone summarize for me? I try to pay attention to what is going on, and I hate it when big things slip through the cracks for me.

I confess...

I'm sick of baby shower invitations. I just finished making my sister's because I could not find *any* here. But I did get to recycle some more leftover wedding invitations that have been sitting around for the last 5 years.

I confess...

I have to go to bed now. Its after midnight. Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Okay, you can ignore my PMs about still being lost, but can anyone summarize for me? I try to pay attention to what is going on, and I hate it when big things slip through the cracks for me.
    Me too.
    Though I do wonder what was said?

I confess that I am SO mad right now, I want to rip someones head off and sh!t down their neck...and I mean it!!!!

I went to the bank yesterday and deposited my whole part time paycheck of 248 dollars. I was so excited that I had worked enough hours to cover the bills that Jimi had recently designated to me. The rest of the day went as usual, or so I thought...we went to a birthday party and then to the concert. Well, while we were getting ready for the concert, I noticed that my ID and bank card were gone so I asked Jimi for them since he had been the one doing the stuff in the drive through at the bank for me because he was driving. I didn't have my account numbers so we sent my bank card and ID through. We realized when I asked him for it that they never sent it back it us, just the receipt. Sooooo I was like well okay I will go back tomorrow and get it from them. The bank is pretty far north by my sisters house. Then last night I start getting calls from Visa Fraud Protection through my bank, but the automated services kept asking me for my card number which I didn't have. Again, assuming like an idiot...I thought they were just telling me I had left my card at the bank. WRONG!!!!! Someone drained my f*cking account. Allllll of my bill money, gone. They filled up their gas tank, went to Walmart, Chick-filet, and even the circus and the f*cking liquor store!!!!!!!!!!! I am really leaning towards it being a bank person since they NEVER sent it back to me in the drive through!!!! So now we are getting ready to drive north, I am going to go in there and ask for my ID and THEN tell them what the hell happened. If I don't get this money back....ugh I will really be plotting ways to make some heads roll. This is unreal! It was left AT THE BANK!
    Last edited by Janeen; 10-04-2009 at 09:24 AM.
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess that I am SO mad right now, I want to rip someones head off and sh!t down their neck...and I mean it!!!!

I went to the bank yesterday and deposited my whole part time paycheck of 248 dollars. I was so excited that I had worked enough hours to cover the bills that Jimi had recently designated to me. The rest of the day went as usual, or so I thought...we went to a birthday party and then to the concert. Well, while we were getting ready for the concert, I noticed that my ID and bank card were gone so I asked Jimi for them since he had been the one doing the stuff in the drive through at the bank for me because he was driving. I didn't have my account numbers so we sent my bank card and ID through. We realized when I asked him for it that they never sent it back it us, just the receipt. Sooooo I was like well okay I will go back tomorrow and get it from them. The bank is pretty far north by my sisters house. Then last night I start getting calls from Visa Fraud Protection through my bank, but the automated services kept asking me for my card number which I didn't have. Again, assuming like an idiot...I thought they were just telling me I had left my card at the bank. WRONG!!!!! Someone drained my f*cking account. Allllll of my bill money, gone. They filled up their gas tank, went to Walmart, Chick-filet, and even the circus and the f*cking liquor store!!!!!!!!!!! I am really leaning towards it being a bank person since they NEVER sent it back to me in the drive through!!!! So now we are getting ready to drive north, I am going to go in there and ask for my ID and THEN tell them what the hell happened. If I don't get this money back....ugh I will really be plotting ways to make some heads roll. This is unreal! It was left AT THE BANK!

I definitely think someone in the bank did it too!

I am so sorry!!

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Hey ladies

Jumping in here as a mod for just a second, ok? I've been as outraged as you guys. BUT...but...we need to stop talking about what has happened. Like was pointed out, editing happened, and that is that. Jen is ready to move on and we need to respect her by not dwelling on it. Talking about other members isn't allowed, and while the member who wrote that stuff might be banned, Jen is not...does that make sense?

Thanks, ladies!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter