Page 154 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144152153154155156 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,620 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

I confess that Trick 'r Treat looks like it will finally be released. I was soooo let down when it didn't get released last year. I love horror flicks.
    Anna Mommy to 4 boys!! 16 yrs., 14 yrs., 7 yrs., and baby.
    Mean people produce little mean people!!

Can I get a PM about whatever you're talking about too? LOL
    (if it's about the other confession thread I have no idea because I lost track of that a while ago)

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    (if it's about the other confession thread I have no idea because I lost track of that a while ago)
    Done.

Good (yawn) morning, everyone.

Thanks Lydia

shutterbird Guest

I'm confused.

I don't know how to do avatars!!!! I did one originally when I first started, but after my hissy fit when I asked for my account to be deleted, I can't figure it out again.

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

User CP. Edit Avatar. HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowSpy View Post
    Oh no, is that what I'm headed for if this is a girl? I will be the most useless "girly mommy" ever.
    I confess I was aching for a girl and cried when we found out it was a boy. Now I can't imagine having a girl. I'm so tomboy I would have been totally clueless with the dolls, pink lacy dresses, and makeup. I don't even wear makeup myself, so what would I have done when she asked me to teach her! I played with Lincoln logs, legos and matchbox cars as a kid. I am so happy with my little boy now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Okay, I've looked around and I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Can I get a P, can I get an M?
    Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    Ditto me! I have not a clue what's going on and haven't read the random confession thread in weeks!
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Thanks stephmama!!! WOOOHOOO now I can go search for a cool one!

haha I don't do makeup or girly stuff either. But Elmobo - UGH. She's as prissy and girly as they come! EEEK!!! DH is still holding onto hope that she'll be a tomboy

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I need a pic!
    You have to wait till halloween! Can't ruin the spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    So... my update.

It was mixed news at best. There is definitely a cyst, but now he can't tell if its ovarian or renal. Renal, of course is more serious because it has the potential to compromise kidney function and is less likely to reslove on its own. He thinks its about 50/50 between ovarian or renal. He said in about 15% of cases the kidney is lost. This is freaking me out.

The good news, I guess, is that the cyst has not grown. So the bigger the baby gets, the smaller the relative size if the cyst and the less chance of it being a problem. Its around 17mm at the widest point, which sounds small, but looks HUGE on the U/S compared to a 23 week old baby. But at this size shouldn't be a problem on a term infant.

So, nothing to do now but wait and see. He should know next time (in a month) if its ovarian or renal. Best case scenario is that it goes away on its own. Worst case, the thing grows and shuts down that kidney, the baby has to be taken early and have a kidney removed. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Uh huh, if this is what I think it's about... I had to stop myself from responding any further.
    Dude, I totally didn't think of that when I posted my confession but if we're on the same page then yeah, it totally counts. It gets confusing... I feel that way like 3 times a day (and it's mainly not APA either).
    Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    I'm on the same page here. I'm completely amused.
    I.am.confused.
    Whats new though right?
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Oh yeah, ditto the comments on wanting a girl, but having no idea what I would do with one now...I was upset, thought I wouldn't know what the heck to do with a boy. I don't know how to put on makeup either. (although I wish I did--I know I look a million times better with it on) I liked dolls though. I had a lot of Barbies, and Samantha from the American Girl collection.

I think I need a P to the M???

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I'm confused.
    Me too. But what's new?
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

I see now.......and I have to

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I see now.......and I have to
    fill me in?
    Kate, mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob (10/8/10)

Steph... is that a real picture from a real office?

ooo I have "scary" pumpkins

It's from passiveagressivenotes.com lol

Yeah, Jimi sent me an email full of notes left in office kitchens. That was one of them and it made me lmao
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

For a second I thought it was a picture one of you girls took at your own office and I giggled.

I confess I don't think I believe in "evil" just bad people.

I guess "evil" is the concept people have invented as some sort of an excuse for their own bad actions. Have you ever read the Screwtape Letters? It'd be way more convenient to have a demon to blame for tempting me to do bad things. It's a lot harder to man (or, woman) up and say "I did xyz bad things, I shouldn't have, I was greedy/selfish/etc and I thought I wouldn't get caught."

I guess "evil" is the concept people have invented as some sort of an excuse for their own bad actions. Have you ever read the Screwtape Letters? It'd be way more convenient to have a demon to blame for tempting me to do bad things. It's a lot harder to man (or, woman) up and say "I did xyz bad things, I shouldn't have, I was greedy/selfish/etc and I thought I wouldn't get caught."
    ITA!

I haven't read that but I agree!

Oh, that's AWESOME!!!

I confess...Donnie was talking to me again...well his alter ego anyway LOL...I asked him to tell Donnie to give a shout out to my friend on twitter, because she's been begging him to say hi to her and he just doesn't. So he's like "Oh I don't talk to Donnie, sorry" and I was like oh thank you anyway...then I asked him what's new and he didn't reply yet...but I really hope Donnie does say hi to my friend. It would make her day.
    Anyway I'm sure you all are like whatever, but I seriously get butterflies whenever a reply from him pops up. It makes me want to puke but in a good way. It's unreal. My husband thinks he gets people to pretend they are him, but it's really him. I'm 30 years old and I feel like I'm 12 again. Haha!

ROFL at Maggie as Cousin It!