Page 15 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Secular Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    I confess......................................... We are all loaded up, the truck is hooked up to the trailer, the gas tank is full, and we are going to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope tomorrow is uneventful for you and it goes quick and smooth!
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

Good night and good luck with the move!!!

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

3. Default

Thanks for the well wishes ladies!!! I'll post as soon as I can when we get in... or keep you all updated through Alisha... if she doesn't mind!

I confess my husband is absolutely and I love him!

I confess we were talking about the life of sperm in the vagina and how last night after we had sex, I didn't get up, in case it would help ya know.
    He asked me if I wanted to put duct tape over it next time!!!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies!!! I'll post as soon as I can when we get in... or keep you all updated through Alisha... if she doesn't mind!
    I will!
    6[/B] pounds down 34 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post

I confess we were talking about the life of sperm in the vagina and how last night after we had sex, I didn't get up, in case it would help ya know.

I confess that I am eating jello and then going to bed.

I confess that I know I am going to come home from work tomorrow and there are going to be SO many posts in this thread! Sorry, but I don't think I will be able to read it all!

Quote Originally Posted by melanie_777 View Post
    Good night and good luck with the move!!!
    Have we discussed where you live in Colorado yet?

If so, sorry...I have a horrible memory especially when meeting new people!

Either way, do ya live near Denver?

9. Default

Good Morning!! I confess we are heading out!! See you all in KCMO

I confess that the butterflies have arrived in my belly....

elmobo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKat View Post
    I confess I can't wait to have another baby. I just pray this one is a sticky bean!
    I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlishaAnew View Post
    I confess I was with a woman for years and we had plans of going to Cali to get married...pah...
    Then she went crazy and we split
    I hate psychos! LOL. Good thing it happened that way, or you wouldn't have little miss Evie!!

Have a safe trip mama!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Good luck!!

I confess that my stupid feelings are hurt that DH didn't brag about me and the surprise birthday date I planned for him on FB. Does this mean my internet addiction is at some alarming level?

elmobo Guest

I confess this was posted by someone on my myspace page. LOL. Just want to know if anyone else thinks he's out of his mind??

As many of you know a new strain of influenza is taking the nation by storm. This new virus known primarily as swine flu or the H1N1 flu has claimed it's first life on U.S. soil. Hitting 10 states coast to coast and numerous other countries, it has left many Americans fearful to even leave the confides of their own homes. With this soon to be pandemic event planting it's deadly grip on the world I want you to take the time to ask yourselves, Is this what are nation really needs in time of recession? Answer to this question is: Frankly, Yes!
    We need to step back and look at this pre-apocalyptic event as a blessing, a gift from the Gods, a miracle at work. With the unemployment rate at a record high and the economy hitting a record low, what better way to "clean up" the country than a deadly cocktail of swine, human & bird influenza. Think about it America, better jobs, lower crime rate, prime real-estate, just to name a few. What better way to lessen our carbon footprint on mother earth than wiping out 1/3 of her population.
    All in all, is this pig flu a bad thing? Yes, but it's also a good thing too. Think about it....It's not everyday you can wear a surgical mask to work while not being employed in a medical facility. So drink your O.J. America and strengthen those immune systems, because H1N1 is here and she is pissed.

lol that's pretty

And yes, I agree!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Is it cause the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo View Post

I hate psychos! LOL. Good thing it happened that way, or you wouldn't have little miss Evie!!
    Yup I am glad things happened the way they did.
    I confess I totally would go down that crazy dark path again just to have Evie

I confess this was posted by someone on my myspace page. LOL. Just want to know if anyone else thinks he's out of his mind??

As many of you know a new strain of influenza is taking the nation by storm. This new virus known primarily as swine flu or the H1N1 flu has claimed it's first life on U.S. soil. Hitting 10 states coast to coast and numerous other countries, it has left many Americans fearful to even leave the confides of their own homes. With this soon to be pandemic event planting it's deadly grip on the world I want you to take the time to ask yourselves, Is this what are nation really needs in time of recession? Answer to this question is: Frankly, Yes!
    We need to step back and look at this pre-apocalyptic event as a blessing, a gift from the Gods, a miracle at work. With the unemployment rate at a record high and the economy hitting a record low, what better way to "clean up" the country than a deadly cocktail of swine, human & bird influenza. Think about it America, better jobs, lower crime rate, prime real-estate, just to name a few. What better way to lessen our carbon footprint on mother earth than wiping out 1/3 of her population.
    All in all, is this pig flu a bad thing? Yes, but it's also a good thing too. Think about it....It's not everyday you can wear a surgical mask to work while not being employed in a medical facility. So drink your O.J. America and strengthen those immune systems, because H1N1 is here and she is pissed.

Yeah he is nuts.
    DF and I were talking about this the other night. It's kind of morbid. He was saying mother nature has it's own little way of 'population' control. It's horrible I know but you know in a way I guess it keeps the Earth a little bit alive for a little bit longer. I mean at the rate we destroy it...sheesh...

elmobo Guest

Yeah he is nuts.
    DF and I were talking about this the other night. It's kind of morbid. He was saying mother nature has it's own little way of 'population' control. It's horrible I know but you know in a way I guess it keeps the Earth a little bit alive for a little bit longer. I mean at the rate we destroy it...sheesh...
    no kidding!!

I confess America wasn't founded on christian values it was found on the value menu of taco bell!

elmobo Guest

I confess America wasn't founded on christian values it was found on the value menu of taco bell!
    No, but really, this country was NOT founded on Christian values!!

No, but really, this country was NOT founded on Christian values!!
    I don't know about you but back in day when we were coming to America(We didn't know it was called that then) We were all escaping religious persecution..

elmobo Guest

Alisha, you kill me!!
    I confess i'm watching homeward bound with elmobo. it's at the end and i'm crying like a child. Like i've never seen this movie before!!

Alisha, you kill me!!
    I confess i'm watching homeward bound with elmobo. it's at the end and i'm crying like a child. Like i've never seen this movie before!!
    I told DF I wanted to see that movie cause he asked me what movie I wanted to watch then he said...Okay pick out a good movie

elmobo Guest

I told DF I wanted to see that movie cause he asked me what movie I wanted to watch then he said...Okay pick out a good movie
    haha have you ever seen it?? It's a GREAT movie!

Duede, my head is spinning with the fact that there are THREE of us in this one room in Colorado... I need Colorado APA friends!

Oh, and I confess that I want to punch Miss California from the Miss USA pageant in the face... seriously, we don't care. Just shut up already.
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Oh, and safe drives Ashley and Steph!!
    Me (Erin), Dh (Sean), Aidan~6, Liam~3, Meara, The Newbie

Have we discussed where you live in Colorado yet?

If so, sorry...I have a horrible memory especially when meeting new people!

Either way, do ya live near Denver?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Duede, my head is spinning with the fact that there are THREE of us in this one room in Colorado... I need Colorado APA friends!

Oh, and I confess that I want to punch Miss California from the Miss USA pageant in the face... seriously, we don't care. Just shut up already.
    I know! And I'm in Broomfield (kinda close to Erie). I work in Denver though (DH works in Boulder).

lost our bean to Triploidy Sep 2010

haha have you ever seen it?? It's a GREAT movie!
    Yes I have I wanna see it again. It has been a while

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post

I know. We have all these people in Texas but they are super far away anyways