Page 144 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 44941341421431441451461541942446441144 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 44506

Thread: Secular Confessions

Bring somebody out???? What do you mean?

Ashley - 25, Chris - 27, Elizabeth - 9-22-04, Alexis - 12-19-08

shutterbird Guest

I'm over it already.

Well, ITA with you on this. I'm over it too....but....the more I see of this, the more I want to say something!

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elmobo-n-lexi View Post
    Well, ITA with you on this. I'm over it too....but....the more I see of this, the more I want to say something!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!
    Of course not! I'm a walking drama magnet! LOL

6. Default

I confess I am SO jealous of Lexi's ponytail!! She's just so adorable Ash!!

AW thanks Ash!! She, surprisingly, sits very still while I put her hair up. LOL.

8. Default

Ok.. Even more jealous! Audrianna got her first pigtails last week, and she sat there trying to shake her head "no" the ENTIRE time! lol

Quote Originally Posted by atenielle View Post
    Ok.. Even more jealous! Audrianna got her first pigtails last week, and she sat there trying to shake her head "no" the ENTIRE time! lol
    LOOK at that picture of her! She seriously couldn't get any cuter. I want to pinch her and squish her!! LOL Can you blame the girl? I wouldn't want to sit there for a pony tail or pig tails either! LOL

I confess I think I'm on a downward spiral again...I'm quicker to get angry, more jaded with life, more sad over little things. I bonked Josh on the head with a softcover book when he picked it up and lost where it was open to. My body aches all the time. I wake up in pain. I told DH this and he told me it's because I need to lose weight and be more active. This may be true but was not comforting. How am I supposed to want to get exercise when it hurts? How am I supposed to stop eating when it tastes so good?

I confess I sometimes want to have another baby simply because it makes me sad that there aren't many activities for kids around here and it makes me sad when we go to farms and playgrounds and I watch Josh play by himself.

I confess I need to stop taking naps, but I always fall asleep when I'm lying with Josh for his nap, and it's so hard to get up.

I confess DH said he'd rather have another baby than a dog and I can't figure out if he might want another baby or if he just really really does not want a dog. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by daylilies View Post
    I confess I think I'm on a downward spiral again...I'm quicker to get angry, more jaded with life, more sad over little things. I bonked Josh on the head with a softcover book when he picked it up and lost where it was open to. My body aches all the time. I wake up in pain. I told DH this and he told me it's because I need to lose weight and be more active. This may be true but was not comforting. How am I supposed to want to get exercise when it hurts? How am I supposed to stop eating when it tastes so good?

I confess I sometimes want to have another baby simply because it makes me sad that there aren't many activities for kids around here and it makes me sad when we go to farms and playgrounds and I watch Josh play by himself.

I confess I need to stop taking naps, but I always fall asleep when I'm lying with Josh for his nap, and it's so hard to get up.

I confess DH said he'd rather have another baby than a dog and I can't figure out if he might want another baby or if he just really really does not want a dog. LOL

I confess, exercise in a pool, if you have access, rocks! I wish I had a pool, as I'd be in it every day possible. An indoor pool at home would be my dream.

I confess I worry about Liam being an only, but we have no plans to have another. We have dance practice every Saturday until fair weekend, and Liam loves playing with one of the dancer's 3 year boy, Aiden. And Aiden considers Liam his best friend. They look so cute together and Liam plays with other kids so well.

I confess I would love to be able to take a nap every day. Don't you dare stop. I'm napping vicariously through you.
    Krista & Jonathan: Liam, our one and only, born 9 Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post

I confess, exercise in a pool, if you have access, rocks! I wish I had a pool, as I'd be in it every day possible. An indoor pool at home would be my dream.

I confess I worry about Liam being an only, but we have no plans to have another. We have dance practice every Saturday until fair weekend, and Liam loves playing with one of the dancer's 3 year boy, Aiden. And Aiden considers Liam his best friend. They look so cute together and Liam plays with other kids so well.

I confess I would love to be able to take a nap every day. Don't you dare stop. I'm napping vicariously through you.
    Haha, I know a nap sounds heavenly, but I honestly just feel worse when I get up!
    I just might get into the pool at the gym...if I can drag myself to the gym...

shutterbird Guest

Right there with you, Kate!

I confess I walked into the bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror and screeched, "My face!!!! OH NO NOT MY FACE!!!!"

When will this teenager-ish acne go away? I'm too old for to look like this!

I confess...
    Janeen - 30, Jimi - 42; Married October 21st, 2006;

I confess I'm slightly skeeved out to find out my parents recently started going to church on a regular basis. They would never try to force their beliefs on to me or Lucy, but it still makes me kinda uncomfortable.

I find myself having these long conversations in my head with an older Lucy, trying to explain about church and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbird View Post
    When will this teenager-ish acne go away? I'm too old for to look like this!
    I hate to break this to you but I still get acne at 36.

Kate, . I'm sorry you're feeling down.

I confess there are so many adorable children in all your siggie pics I can't decide who is the cutest!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I confess...
    WHAT????? Now WHAT???? AAAAH!!!!!

Janeen!!!! You brat!

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but I wanted to share this with you guys. Elmobo will be 5 tomorrow and I'm feeling very weepy about this.

5 years ago tonight I had my very first REAL contraction with Elmobo. I was doing dishes right about this time. (DH worked midnights). I thought, "Wow, is that a contraction? That doesn't even hurt!" I got done doing dishes at around......10:30 pm. I laid down at 11:00 and passed out immediately. Which never happened during my pregnancy with her! I was seriously an insomniac and would wake up ALL night long sometimes, especially toward the end. Not that night! My body knew what it was in for!

I slept until DH got home at 9 am. When he walked in the door and I woke up, I was in PAIN. Like serious pain! I thought, "HOW IN THE WORLD DID I SLEEP THROUGH THIS ALL NIGHT???" That was my first thought. We timed my contractions and they were 3 mins apart. It was real! I got showered, called L&D, told them I was coming. I got there between 9:30 am and 10:00 am. At 2:50 pm I was 5 cms and was in so much pain, and said GET ME THE EPIDURAL!! The epi worked immediately and I was happy as a clam. At 3:30 (30 mins later) I said, hey, something's happening down there! I didn't know what, because I was completely numb, but SOMETHING was going on. The nurse checked me and I was 10 cms! I dilated from 6-10 cms in 40 mins! And her hair was sticking completely out of me! Her head was sliding out on her own. I started pushing at 3:34 pm, and by 3:40 pm she was out! 2.5 - 3 pushes later I was holding my baby girl.

It was the easiest, most awesome, rewarding experience i've ever beent through. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

I just got done wrapping all her birthday presents, and as I was wrapping, I looked up and DH was crying. Tears just falling from his face. I immediately broke down. My baby is not a baby. She's a little girl. She's a beautiful, well behaved, kind hearted, precious girl. I can't believe I got so lucky to have her in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve her. She's my bestest friend and I don't remember my life without her. I just love her so much and this birthday is bringing on all kinds of emotions that I don't really know how to deal with. I'm proud, sad, nostalgic, and just.....weepy. I don't know how to take all this in.

Anyway, i'm sorry this is so long! I just wanted to share this, hopefully it's not crossing any boundaries or hurting anyone. If so, pm me and i'll gladly delete!

Happy Birthday, Elmobo!

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

shutterbird Guest

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but I wanted to share this with you guys. Elmobo will be 5 tomorrow and I'm feeling very weepy about this.

5 years ago tonight I had my very first REAL contraction with Elmobo. I was doing dishes right about this time. (DH worked midnights). I thought, "Wow, is that a contraction? That doesn't even hurt!" I got done doing dishes at around......10:30 pm. I laid down at 11:00 and passed out immediately. Which never happened during my pregnancy with her! I was seriously an insomniac and would wake up ALL night long sometimes, especially toward the end. Not that night! My body knew what it was in for!

I slept until DH got home at 9 am. When he walked in the door and I woke up, I was in PAIN. Like serious pain! I thought, "HOW IN THE WORLD DID I SLEEP THROUGH THIS ALL NIGHT???" That was my first thought. We timed my contractions and they were 3 mins apart. It was real! I got showered, called L&D, told them I was coming. I got there between 9:30 am and 10:00 am. At 2:50 pm I was 5 cms and was in so much pain, and said GET ME THE EPIDURAL!! The epi worked immediately and I was happy as a clam. At 3:30 (30 mins later) I said, hey, something's happening down there! I didn't know what, because I was completely numb, but SOMETHING was going on. The nurse checked me and I was 10 cms! I dilated from 6-10 cms in 40 mins! And her hair was sticking completely out of me! Her head was sliding out on her own. I started pushing at 3:34 pm, and by 3:40 pm she was out! 2.5 - 3 pushes later I was holding my baby girl.

It was the easiest, most awesome, rewarding experience i've ever beent through. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

I just got done wrapping all her birthday presents, and as I was wrapping, I looked up and DH was crying. Tears just falling from his face. I immediately broke down. My baby is not a baby. She's a little girl. She's a beautiful, well behaved, kind hearted, precious girl. I can't believe I got so lucky to have her in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve her. She's my bestest friend and I don't remember my life without her. I just love her so much and this birthday is bringing on all kinds of emotions that I don't really know how to deal with. I'm proud, sad, nostalgic, and just.....weepy. I don't know how to take all this in.

Anyway, i'm sorry this is so long! I just wanted to share this, hopefully it's not crossing any boundaries or hurting anyone. If so, pm me and i'll gladly delete!

Happy early birthday Miss Elmobo! I know she'll have a wonderful day!

That's so beautiful!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

What a touching post. It made me happy and weepy at the same time, too. Thank you so much for sharing.

I confess http://imgur.com/0efTo.png

shutterbird Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    What a touching post. It made me happy and weepy at the same time, too. Thank you so much for sharing.

WHAT????? Now WHAT???? AAAAH!!!!!
    Janeen!!!! You brat!
    Geeze louise, you haven't figured out what means to this horndog yet!?

How in the heck could this cross boundaries or hurt anyone? It's beautiful!

Love it.

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Sigh. Never mind.
    Last edited by girlwonder; 09-22-2009 at 11:31 AM.

29. Default

I confess tonight (for me, anyways) DH stands for D!ckhead!